Guys I cannot take it anymore. At first it was glorious seeing all the Democrats go ape-shit over a fair election...

Guys I cannot take it anymore. At first it was glorious seeing all the Democrats go ape-shit over a fair election. But now, the amount of stupidity I see on Facebook is starting to make me depressed. I never realized how much liberals are fucking hypocritical pussies. I can't take it anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2016/11/wikileaks-clinton-camp-rigging-primaries-as-early-as-2014/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are idiots in all categories. Don't assume a bunch of idiots on Facebook are representative of anything. I lean towards liberal, but Hillary was a terrible candidate and Trump won because of that. Case closed.

Those who were hillary voters were not true liberals. I was Bernie as fuck and was infuriated by Clinton's scammed victory.

Fuckin this.

I am a liberal who is disgusted with how the Democratic voters performed. I am glad Trump won, despite not voting for him.

You could say Hillary was the loser... but she wasn't.

This faggot was. His own supporters fucked him and his ideals - gladly. He asked them for a Democratic President, Senate, and House. Then he would have power and influence - potentially more than a Jew Communist President would have.

Instead, they fucked him by voting for a third party loser or not even showing up. Now those bitches are protesting.

A proud Democrat and Liberal... and I support Donald Trump in his bid to make America great again.

This.

Seeing Trump's student loan plan is already making me more confident in voting for him over Hillary.

She was actually a fucking monster in human skin.

I agree with you bro, but the amount of dumb liberal shitposting I see on FB is overwhelming. How the fuck can you fix what just happened this election????

Check Em

During the primary he told us that if we ever hear him tell us how to vote, to ignore him. That's what we did.

That depends entirely on what you're expecting to fix. There are so many things about this election that different groups hate that I'm not sure what you're referring to.

And Trump is a monster in an orange monster skin.

>over a fair election
>Republicans were calling the election rigged until they won and then instantly stopped
>talking about hypocrisy
K.

Not to mention that there was rampant voter fraud and suppression committed by the DNC to intentionally ruin Bernie's chances.

What he is trying to say is liberals might be mentally ill

Did you just you just put "over a fair election" in greentext? Are you fucking dense?

The real problem is trying to classify the entire political spectrum as "liberal" or "conservative." It's far more nuanced than that. People just throw around both those words to stereotype vast groups of people.

It's called quoting the other guy.

After 8 years of hearing cuckservatives whine about Obama, stomping their feat, and doing everything to oppose him more out of spite than any actual logical or ideological opposition to the man's policies, your whining just comes across as more of the same.

You had eight long years of insufferable bawwing. The other side now gets to have their time to whine.

Just because someone supported Bernie in the primary doesn't mean they agreed with him on everything. He won the support of most independents as well as the progressives because he was a vote against a corrupt and broken system. While I respect the fact he kept his promise to support the Democratic nominee if he lost, I don't agree with his decision. We aren't his blind and loyal followers. We didn't fuck him because after he lost we didn't owe him anything. The fact that progressives and Hillary supporters are protesting has nothing to do with us. Many of us even voted Trump because he also had populist rhetoric.

The voting is fixed Through the Electoral College the rich have set up this process to control the elections by this elaborate farce implemented they call the electoral vote

The street is two ways brother

no most are one ways to get people to spend more for gas

we're going to build a glorious chain link fence and mexico will not pay for it
trump, just like every other president, promises a lot and will deliver little

Just because someone wins doesn't mean you have to accept them as a good candidate. If Hilary won I don't think the anti-Hillary side would be happy either.

Could you give the man a chance? Or are you that fucking sad in you're life that you just want to talk shit? Liberal cuck

There would be all manner of and whining on Facebook if Hillary won. A vocal minority of the losing side always bitches loudly.

You my good friend are an intelligent man among your group. Too bad there are very few like you that are willing to accept reality.

without any doubt the most reddit post of the day

Nah. 8 years of obstructionism hasn't left me feeling charitable. Trump can eat my asshole. Pence can lick my taint while he's at it.

someone called OP on their hypocritical faggotry. move along.

nice one, you really showed him

Good try

Well it would appear that trump was slated to be president before the election was even on people minds designed just like 911 to give gov more power

kill yourself.

Do you want some pepper with that salt sir?

Yeah totally dude, it was sooooo obvious. Idiot.

lol wut?

Retardation isn't isolated to libs on Facebook. In fact, it's a common characteristic of users of that and most other social media, repubitards, libtards, doesn't matter... social media has severely dumbed ppl down.

I deleted my fb account 3 years ago. Once of the best decisions I have made. Try it, life is so much better without social media.

Sup Forums is just anonymous facebook
idiots are even more open with their idiocy here

that's obvious however it is nice to troll the trollers

At least nobody knows each other here. I don't have to hear some high school aquaintence whine about politics here.

Am I crazy, or do the Dems just seem not all that left wing? Hillary in particular is center at best.
As a Liberal, I really don't think Trump is actually all that bad, the DNC fucked themselves in every possible way. Trump is just a populist, and that's perfectly fine, his election is a sign that rural America desperately needs help.
Pence worries me and my crowd quite a bit more on the moral police front.

My biggest gripe is I generally believe a vast majority of people decision were based off dumb fucking memes, false news from click bait websites, and fake "social experiment" videos

You're not dumb if you're conservative
You're not dumb if you're liberal

You are dumb if you shared anything political on Facebook without fact checking... And if you're a swing voter, fuck you

Are you fukin new here?

Yeah I feel the same way. Most people these days(young people), are fuckin sheep. They do whatever seems cool, or is trending on FB

most people of all ages and in all time periods are fucking sheep
ftfy

>I never realized how much liberals are fucking hypocritical pussies
Lol, what? How many eyes don't you have, OP?

Could you ask something that actually makes sense? That'd be great.

Nope. That is definitely debatable, with social media making it easier than ever to share information among each other. The current people alive are probably the most easily influenced people sheep in history

>religion

True, religion + social media is bad beast.

Hillary lost much harder than Bernie. Bernie got cheated by the DNC, we all know, who wanted Clinton so fucking bad they were willing to throw everything her way even when it was clear most people thought she was shit. His supporters didn't screw him over, the establishment did.

Clinton lost far more voters by virtue of her weak-ass ground game in key states, her total lack of a positive motivating central message, inconsistent views, just plain being Hillary Clinton, and most of all her total lack of genuine concern for middle class working voters. She failed to gain those votes far more than Sanders ever took them away.

Now the tables have turned, because her and her Third Way Democrat cronies got blown the fuck out by a cartoon character, proving you can't suck big bank dick and still expect to get blue collar votes. And good, fuck them, they lost and should be disgraced. Sanders and his peers are taking full advantage of this flop to try and turn the party back to its roots; Middle class prosperity, labor, and civil rights. As fucking well they should.

man, are you me?

though i did notice the hypocrisy a year or go ago.

like where she got more votes than bernie did? what a scam!!!

>The current people alive are probably the most easily influenced people sheep in history

Alright

A thing called History exist, and you'll be surprised by how much propaganda worked back then, thus how dictators rose to power

Also, there is a lot misinformation, but at the same time, there is still plenty of facts that is quite easy to get to, just overburdened by memes and stupid click bait that "easier" to understand

Things have to get grassroots at this point. All of the biggest Dems are VERY old. We need some JFK types to start popping up.

>forgetting the voter rolls scams
>forgetting AZ
>forgetting the superdelegate smokescreen
>forgetting NY election

I literally just came to the same realization. Corporations are our friends. Trump is the God-Emperor we pray to.

yeah he was totally cheated. he didn't get as many votes as she did and that wasn't fair. the only reason she won was that she got more people to vote for her than voted for him. it was bullshit

I feel so fucking bad for Sanders. He had a major grassroots movement similar to that of Trump's. Hillary had no fucking movement whatsoever. I'm not even a liberal. The fucking DNC fucked their own party. Sanders would've put up a fight.

>forgetting all of bernie's wins through low turnout caucuses
>forgetting that superdelegates didn't decide the election

hurr superdelegates are dumb, oh wait they should vote for bernie anyway even though she won the pop vote

And the amount of Sup Forums posting on Sup Forums isn't equally as dumb and overwhelming?

The extreme left, and the alt-right are both fucking retarded. They drown out everyone else with their stupidity.

Obama did some good. Finally got Universal Healthcare as an idea. But he cost NORP's money, and a lot of it.

So are you agreeing or not agreeing? Your post makes is like whatever. Its pretty obvious people today are easily influenced compared to people 3000 years ago. Come fucking on...was Facebook B.C a thing???

Assuming OP cares about what Sup Forums and Sup Forums has to say? Facebook makes sense. Sup Forums and Sup Forums is for neckbeard virgins. Cmon dude.

>Translation: I have to hold on to this delusion after the slaughter that was had at the hands of the Trump, master pussy grabber and POTUS supreme. Think I'll cry myself to sleep now.

I agree there are a lot of dumb fucking sheep out there following dumb shit. But you have people like us who don't follow so easily, and we're not as small as we think, it's the dumb anyone ever notices

And if you're going off acting like people back then were not sheep as well you're delusional

Also,

>Its pretty obvious people today are easily influenced compared to people 3000 years ago

How in the flying ass fuck do you know? I'm also talking more modern history

Like the 19th, 20th, and 21st century

Oh I don't know, maybe the fucking invention of TCP/IP. Its not a question. its a fact. I could talk to someone from Japan in half a second, in 3000 BC it would take a lifetime.

> we totally aren't sore losers

>like seriously we're not sore losers

So you're saying its all justified because of one crazy lady?

>like for real we took Obama's election like champs

You post one image to counter the behavior of other idiots? Fucking aye you're retarded

Nah just sayin everyone is a dipshit hypocrite

Yeah, so anytime you want to post a Anti-Obama person burning an American flag on Veterans day that would really show them!

There is plenty use the google machine dipshit

that was well after the election

So if they wait a year it's ok then dipshit

this so much this

we'll be back, tho. in 4 years mark my words.

Post them here pussy. Lazy ass liberal

Use google dipshit conservative or is that too much for your feeble mind

This post seems suspicious

Maybe now the party will stop being so shitty.

>The amount of outrageous posting on a website made for outrageous posts
>dumb and overwhelming
Well thats the usual here fuckwad, get over it or leave.

>There is plenty
not an argument

Yet, you don't see the hypocrisy on the right? Congress has filibustered Obama's entire presidency in protest of us winning, but the second we take to the streets we are demonized for obstructing democracy. That's not hypocritical?

Yeah the primaries were rigged.

observer.com/2016/11/wikileaks-clinton-camp-rigging-primaries-as-early-as-2014/

Doesn't want to do research cuz he's scared of the results, fuckin pussy

Jettison the identity politics faglords in your party and cultivate the alt-left (classical liberals). You'll find plenty of people joining your cause once the perpetual malcontents are ostracized.