Why don't Netherlands give this clay to Belgium?

Why don't Netherlands give this clay to Belgium?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dīwān_Lughāt_al-Turk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why dont you give kurdistan to kurds.

because k*rdistan never existed, better question would be why not give İstanbul to Greece but I see deus vult shit daily anyways.

Why isn't Belgium a part of the Netherlands?

As much as I would love that, it's not going to happen unless Wallonia wants to get rid of us

Because they have taken enough from us already.

Kurdistan doesn't exist btw.

The Eternal Anglo (tm)

>belgium

Wallonia wants to be part of the Netherlands as well. Otherwise they would have an artificial border in the north.

>Wallonia
>Wanting to be part of the Netherlands

Wallonia can't stand the Dutch language (and culture)

it must be nice to have so rich and developed countries as your neighbours.
>tfw the most developed place russia is bordering are finnish forests

Turkey and Turks exist since ~100 years, while Kurdistan and Kurds were always in their territory.

You mean Armenians and Assyrians

>Turkey and Turks exist since ~100 years, while Kurdistan and Kurds were always in their territory.
t. k*rd with fake history

They are part of it already and there is nothing se can do about that. History made us to do so.

>giving belgium uninhibited access its port in Antwerp

>tfw we control access to the Port of Antwerp and can directly influence its growth

The eternal swampjew strikes again

rightfully Turkish clay, that population in the circle is close to Greece if not bigger already

also we don't have any goodwill between Greece and us whereas Netherlands and Belgium are the members of same union

I say make a referendum between both countries

>wanting belgium to be part of your country

KEK

It's the same. Topographically, it's Europe and it will still be Europe even if Turkey becomes Chinese.

so you're saying we're topographically European then

Why did eternal anglo ruined the Netherlands?

roach shitposter -_-'

France has parts in almost every continents. It doesn't makes the land in the metropole South African or Oceanian. Turkey's mainland is Asian or middle-eastern. That makes you Asian or middle-eastern.

like I said though, our European part is populated as much as Greece if not more, it's not a simple land, unless you want to take back what you said, that's fine too

anatolia has been called turkey(turchia from latin) for the last 700 years m'dude

Why don't you give Thrace to the Greeks?

Why don't you give US to natives?

The number of people don't change the land.

get your fucking folks out of European soil

are you retarded or deliberately trying this hard? I'm saying is our population in Europe isn't small weather you like that or not. You said we're topographically European and our population in Europe is significant, weather it's in Turkey's borders or not
lol no, in fact we will send more k*rds there to just to piss you off

come take it back if you want it so much faggot

i dont want any soil a turk stepped on, but you should gtfo of there out of principle

Your mainland is basically African anyways.

no

>You said we're topographically European and our population in Europe is significant
I've never said that. I showed you a part not linked to the main part of your country and made a correlation with the part of the Netherlands not linked to the main part of the Netherlands that you wanted them to give to Belgium, without talking about the people living there or any other thing.
Do you have a complex with being or not being European?

Not enough them left alive.

Because we already killed most of them.

> I showed you a part not linked to the main part of your country and made a correlation with the part of the Netherlands not linked to the main part of the Netherlands that you wanted them to give to Belgium, without talking about the people living there or any other thing.
People living on land are important though, you should know that as a French"man".
>Do you have a complex with being or not being European?
I think more than that Europeans have a complex of us being or not being European.
You can always help them breed more and right your wrong.

If people living where they live are important, why do you want that some Dutch land and Dutch people who didn't ask for it become Belgian?

Is the Dutch population on that stripe of land bigger than the Belgian population? From google I've found out it's about 60.000, I think it's small enough that they could exchange and make a proper Belgium out of it.

If we send enough Russians in Ukraine, we can annex back Ukraine. We only need to convince them or have a voting majority.

Didn't they do exactly that with Crimea?

It should be the other way around Mehmet, Belgium should split and give clay to the Dutch and France.

That's the point.

oy vey, what did the poor and peaceful Belgians did to you you anti-Belgie
so your point is my suggestion worked in Crimea?

macuckdonia should just be part of Greece desu

Turks have existed for over two millennia

>oy vey, what did the poor and peaceful Belgians did to you you anti-Belgie
Nothing. It's just the way it is. Don't hate them or anything like that.

>Greece
Just, no.

The point is it ignores what the Dutch living there want, and what the Dutch not living there want, because the final decision would be taken by a majority of Belgians if they chose so.

But they're still in the same union and their rights are protected by law.

Majority wins. Those right don't cover them against this form of takeover.
To reply to your initial question, Netherlands don't give this clay to Belgium because they don't want to, but if they wanted they could have done it.

Why? Don't they like Belgians?

Why don't belgium give this clay to the netherland?

They coexisted with Kurds.

Not a Kurd, not even from this shithole area.

Lol no. Turkey is a pretty new name, so is the "ethnicitiy" of Turks. You were basiacly formed like this
>Muslim Anatolian
Turk
>Christian Anatolian
Greek

Mehmetcan, Turkic people might, but not Turkish people. Anatolians are more Greek, Armenian and Kurdish then they are Turkic

>no k*rd records at the time we arrive in Anatolia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Manzikert
>Divan-ı Lügatıt Türk, dictionary from same time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dīwān_Lughāt_al-Turk

I'd say we did good for a new name and ethnicity compared to k*rds who don't have any records in the battles or in the history.

Because only farmers live there, they used to be top merchants n shit but everything shifted to holland and antwerp.

Catholicism

FYROM aka "Macedonia" should split and give clay to Bulgararia and Albania

i wonder who's behind this post

Why are the borders of Limburg totally retarded?

DUTCH'D

Freedom'd

are you insane??

literally nobody wants that here

Anyone but them really

Eternal anglo created the UKN. Luckily France helped s restore it to its natural situation.

Also eternal anglo sold Duinkerke to the French. Not many know this. Eternal two-timing whores.