Closet gays will say that fucking the man on the left is straight because he has a vaigina

>closet gays will say that fucking the man on the left is straight because he has a vaigina
Where were you when you realized fucking traps is straight?

happen to have the right pic by itself?

You're using our logic against us

fucking the man on the left is gay,
fucking the man on the right is gay,
you're fucking gay
fuck you, kill yourself

Left: masculine features outweigh the fact that he has a vagina
Right: dick outweighs the fact that he has feminine features
Both gay, i'll stick to fucking normal people

I'll let WKUK handle this in one sketch
>The Popcorn Factory Sketch

At that point the only choice is to ask them personally.

Idk if it'd be good manners to do so tho.

Maybe we shouldn't even be worried about it to begin with. :/

Either way were fucked, literally

>Where were you when you realized fucking traps is straight?
in ninth grade

>Maybe we shouldn't even be worried about it to begin with. :/
/thread

They both fuck dudes so they are both pretty gay

If you fucking a freak, you gay.

I don't want to fuck either of them.

I don't want to fuck a chick that looks like a dude and I don't want to fuck a dude.

How fucking hard is it to understand?

What the image shows is that gay vs straight is not a dichotomy, because gender is not binary, but a continuum. I wouldn't fuck the dude on the left - nothing about him attracts me. His pussy wouldn't attract me either, because there's nothing inherently very sexy about pussies. The MtF transsexual on the right, on the other hand, I would probably fuck without regrets. Her secondary female characteristics are very attractive, and so the fact that she has a dick wouldn't distract me too much.

Wrong

Woah woah woah... hold on this is some next level reversed psycholy shit. Impressive!

So you are a fag. Trying to justify it with bullshit. Thx for the info.

Both are gay.

A male fucking a female is straight, a male fucking a male is gay. I wouldn't fuck the chick on the left because ik not attracted, I wouldn't fuck the dude on the right because I'm not a faggot.

Op is a fucking standard faggot.

If you have sex with any kind of fag you're a fag, whether it's a lesbian or a fag. Lesbians are fags too.

>a man fucking a lesbian makes the man gay
Wat

I didn't make the rules. God did.

people on this site actually say its gay to fuck either. which is technically true

first of all, just save it and cut out the left pic on paint.
and second, thats Bailey Jay, just google her

No man that is 100% straight would ever be attracted to the "women" on the left and no man that is 100% straight would ever fuck someone with a dick. Both pictures are gay, end of story.

Kik bslayer71 someone explain how traps are straight

If it has a penis then it's masculine and a man fucking something masculine is gay. Period.

I could
but I was hoping that poster might save me the trouble

>Where were you when you realized fucking traps is straight?

Cant get it up when i smell that sickly scent of male ass sweat

>jack off to people with dicks
>think you're straight

trumps gonna get rid of all you fuckers.

Fucking either is gay

Can't we just recognize the inherent weirdness of the sexual process in general, let alone the fact that anything exists at all?

You people invest way too much emotional energy into this stupid shit.

Jerk off if it turns you on, fuck off if it doesn't. Just revel in the fact that dirt has evolved into a state that can even ponder how it chooses to recreationally stick itself into itself.

Or God is Great or some shit