LSD/Psychedelic thread

LSD/Psychedelic thread.

Anyone on Sup Forums have some good experiences doing acid? I wanna hear stories. The other day me and my best bros did acid and just watched stupid ass movies for hours, was a fantastic time. I did three tabs and tripped major ballsack, gonna candyflip at a rave next weekend too. Cannot wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bdxyDnbkTDM
youtu.be/BSeNQ5eWvH8
youtu.be/-xg20C6Yroo
youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4&index=34&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf6JCpJjdiY&index=75&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=nwIqTTRSjKg&index=80&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=QtTpszuKXqA&index=82&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM&index=104&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_LUoLTKLo&index=105&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=hi4pzKvuEQM&index=157&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=FBdAzt9BtqE&index=239&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=r-CxjqPOlLc&list=WL&index=235
youtube.com/watch?v=TnI6gEukSY8&index=233&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=3oa6LV04w20&index=234&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=pA0VMbVgeQw&list=WL&index=236
youtube.com/watch?v=XTkh4GINKUM&index=237&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=lf_GpDNY-2k&index=238&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-3z3DNUGiE&list=WL&index=106
youtube.com/watch?v=uOUjnJrw1yQ&index=77&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw&index=64&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=kfoJUeyMsOE&list=WL&index=66
youtube.com/watch?v=5WaoImXPMtE&index=67&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=7-tNUur2YoU&index=70&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=kqjeNSNuNPM&list=WL&index=72
youtube.com/watch?v=Q06wFUi5OM8&index=74&list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3LvVHYMM8&list=WL&index=79
youtube.com/watch?v=X9otDixAtFw&list=WL&index=92
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Relevant to the topic, I've always wanted to try shrooms, but will never go out of my way to actually purchase them.

Never done weed or any other drug, but I do drink very occasionally and smoke cigarettes on the daily.

>inb4 hurr durr cancer

Back to the topic of shrooms, does OP or anyone else have experience with those? What should I look out for the first time I do try them out, if ever?

>ITT: research chemical experiences recalled by children

I have yet to do shrooms unfortunately, they can be hard to find but it is shroom season where I live now. I was supposed to do them just the other day and arranged to get about 200 from my dealer, but his contact held out on him so I ended up doing acid instead. Generally from what my friends who have done them have told me is that it is not as visual as acid and is more internalized, but is more giggly and fun than acid. That's only what I a have been told however. Gonna try and get some next week along with a shit ton of weed and trip the fuck out.

I rave almost daily. Grow shrooms (Maz, Golden Teacher, B+, Burma) Do acid as much as I can without building my tolerance up.

Mushrooms are my psych of choice for just mellowing out and relaxing (or delving deep). Mushrooms are very emotional and clear.

LSD, especially in high doeses (heroic 450+ ug) is extremely brain heavy. I really only do acid when I want to get fucked up and trip ballsack to Getter or Excision.

I did some magic truffles in Amsterdam, which should be the essentially the same thing.
Basically stay outside, don't switch locations, I had to walk into a grocery store while feeling like an alien, needless to say that was pretty bad. Just go with the flow, stay outside, make sure you have ample food and drink and enjoy the trip

Yo so this question has just come to my mind. Has anyone ever looked in the mirror on high doses 3+ tabs of acid? I have never done it and I am wondering if anyone has and what they saw.

I did some magic truffles in Amsterdam, which should be the essentially the same thing.
Basically stay outside, don't switch locations, I had to walk into a grocery store while feeling like an alien, needless to say that was pretty bad. Just go with the flow, stay outside, make sure you have ample food and drink and enjoy the trip - should be fun

How does a heroic dose of acid feel? So far 300ug is my highest dose and that was somewhat intense (for the first two hours I experienced crazy ego death and forgot who I was) with some fun visuals, but what can I expect if I do crazy doses like 500ug?

3 tabs of acid can be anything. a tab could be 80ug and shitty, or it can be 150+ ug. I have ate a 50 sheet of tabs (150ug blotter) and basically went mildly insane in a dark room for a few hours.

read
Honestly it takes you to your care and scares you. It feels like your body is being taken over by your own mind and contorting your thoughts and actions.

When I was on 3 tabs the other day, I looked in the mirror (I always look in the mirror on acid lol) and I just looked ugly as fuck hahaha. Every fine detail of my face was exaggerated I think. My beard was weird and puffy, my slightly dry skin was a big rash of dry skin, etc. I always look ugly on acid but love looking in the mirror to see my pupils hahaha

Anyone here have any thoughts on 2-CB? I have done it twice now and was disappointed. First time I did double-dropped two pills of it at once, ended up barfing but after that I tripped HEAVY balls in that the visuals were insane. After just two hours of that though I stopped tripping and felt normal. It is nothing like LSD from what I know in that it isn't thought-provoking at all and doesn't last long. Is this what the general 2C-B experience is like or did I just get shit pills of it?

Fuck man I don't think I could handle that hahaha, I suppose Rome wasn't built in a day

Are dabs comparable to acid in any way?
I really want to do acid but I had an experience with wax where it felt like I actually went insane and was violently twitching and shaking and all of my deepest darkest fears about myself that were bottled up came spewing out and i literally couldn't talk or stand or even move really. Am I fit for acid?

Sounds like shitty pills

Different kind of drugs tbh. All acid does really is change your perception. If you are in a bad place in your life, or are around people you don't like/people that can ruin your trip, then acid can go badly for anyone. If not, a 100ug-150ug trip won't be bad by any means, most likely will not get bad on it.

fuck, why what is a 2C-B trip supposed to be like?

As a person with heavy social anxiety, would it be a good idea to trip alone for my first time?

Lsd, MDA, shrouds, dmt, 25i (nasty), 2cb, mxe, special k, salvia, much more. Ask me any question.

Trip with a close friend or sitter. Solo trips aren't recommend first time.

What's the best? What's the safest?

how was dmt? did you make it yourself?

I say so yeah. Either that or with a super close friend that you aren't anxious around. I am mildly socially anxious and even on one tab I get anxious around others. If you decide to trip with anyone else I HIGHLY recommend that they trip too. If you are around sober people you will feel anxious as FUCK, trust me on this. I had a bad trip on my first time because I was around my sober friends and they made me really anxious because they treated me differently.

Shoulda been longer, also where you sick or did the pulls do it because they ain't that bad

Confirmed 2cb.
It's fun and last such a short time but the nausea and pain it causes when snorting makes it rough

What is the highest amount of acid you have done at once? What was it like? Do you recommend such a dose?

DMT is amazing, no but it's not difficult.
Did it about 120 times before I decided I was losing my mind.
It's definitely worth the try if you can find some (good luck)

Lsd with dmt at peak. Haven't beat that yet.
Define safe?

I'm interested in trying acid for the first time. What can I expect from a normal experience?

>>took lsd with a friend.
>>everything was very colorful and funny.
>>friend start hiting on me halfway through the trip
>>wtf.jpg
>>told him no.
>>his mind blow up and he became very depressed in the same moment.
>>never talked about it after.
>>never did lsd with him agian.
>>his life is going down stream
>>im okay with that..

I wasn't sick. I think I barfed because I dropped both pills and after that tried eating a lot since I had not eaten that day, so when I came up I felt super sick in my stomach and threw it all up. However next time I did it, I did one pill and felt a bit sick (though I did not vomit)

that's the thing, any of my friends that I wouldn't feel anxious around are either afraid to try anything or strongly against drugs in general which is my main dilemna, I've had amazing experiences with weed alone but pretty much anytime I try it with anyone else I get in a bad mindset almost instantaniously

About 6 hits of 150.
It was definitely a journey but with the right environment it's doable.
I'd get to know lsd first, she can be a bitch sometimes so I'd recommend learning how to cope with it during rough times just in case

Can confirm this is the case.

Acid makes colors more vibrant and characteristics more pronounced, which is awful when looking at yourself in the mirror because every flaw is pronounced and usually your skin looks flushed or discolored.

I couple months ago I took 4 tabs of some pretty strong LSD. Now mind you, I've taken psychedelics before this. But something happened that had never happened before. Near the end of my trip, I was as hard as diamonds. I heard that orgasming feels amazing on LSD so I tried fapping. I didn't even have to touch my dick and I felt myself edging. It was kinda scary in a way, it took me off guard. If I would not have stopped myself I would have came hands free. But I wanted to savor the moment and I tapped... Loads of cum. I mean loads. I didn't stop ejaculating for a good 15 seconds. It was the most pleasurable and profound experience of my life. Anyone else have a similar experience?

LSD might not be for you then.
Maybe a low dose of mdma would be best if you're looking to experiment. Any negative mind set can throw you off the whole trip.

Can I ask where in general you live? and how much does a solid dose go for?

Lmao my first time doing shrooms I did 8 grams and lost my shit on a bad trip. I completely pissed my myself all night and I woke up dehydrated af. On my trip I was fine for a bit then my legs stopped working and I had just kinda shook for a while then got up and went outside. My friends followed me out but I got freaked out and turned around and in the dark they looked like lizard men. I then went back inside and thought I got abducted and was trapped iny friends basement for weeks on end. I kept trying to leave but they'd grab me and freak me out even more. It was fun but scary.

West coast. At the time it was 140 a gram or $20 a dose (50mg)
But I had some crazy trips toward the end that set me off.
Haven't found some since I took a break.
I'm drug free now buthat I went through a heavy experimentall stage.

I actually had the complete opposite experience on LSD, couldn't get a hard on for the life of me. Albeit i only had around a 110ug dose going.

You could have easily just had an emotional breakdown / anxiety attack induced by dabs, rather than directly caused by the effects of dabbing. I mean, what actual effects were you noticing at the time of the freakout as a result of being high?

Acid is totally a person-by-person, experience-by-experience drug, so you'd just have to try it. There's no reason to believe that you'd freak out unless in a bad environment to begin with.

Out of dozens of acidtimes I've only had one where I was freaked the fuck out, and that was only for the first 45 minute come-up because I tore an unspecified amount of acid off of a piece of paper expecting it to be FAR less potent. Otherwise minor anxiety attacks happen because it's an intense experience at high doses but for me that's less than 10% of the high and far more than 10% is a helluva time.

After doing dmt so many times shrouds becomes almost like ayahuasca. Little did I know, I took 5gs of very VERY patient shrouds and flipped my ship. It almost felt like death and time froze. Felt like a 30 hour trip.

Last time I did acid was pretty epic. I got super faced. I went hiking barefoot in a creek. Went swimming in it for a few hours. Then climbed some trees. I felt like a forest elf shit was so cash.

>the most profound experience of my life

Lel

This is why people take acid

Depending on the dose, and you personally, the "normal" experience can be whatever you make it out to be. For me, on an average dose i feel uppidy, slightly anxious and previous perceptions of the world are altered a bit. Plus the obvious visuals.

This is the way to do it. Don't understand how OP and others can sit and watch TV for the duration of the trip. I'll watch a short video or two but television becomes almost completely uninteresting to me (especially "normal" shows) and I have the urge to be outside, even in bad weather. Or listen to music while doing something else.

You never really know how red and scary roosters are until you approach them on acid. At least in my case, i got bumrushed by mine the first time i dropped and shook me up good.

Never gone candyflipped before, but its on my bucketlist.

How come 25i was nasty? I don't know anyone who has tried it you see

Watch adventure time whole tripping.
It almost increases my trip.
But totally agree, I prefer to listen to music and play with lights and small doses of outside exploration.

wow Sup Forums

It was probably the environment then because I was surrounded by people I had never met (20-30) with one person I barely knew and I had taken a pretty long thc break, plus I have some terrible social anxiety that I had previously been taking meds for(not at the time of dabbing) I just had no idea it could fuck you up that much
My heart was racing faster than it had ever had before, I constantly felt like I was gonna throw up and I found I couldn't think of anything except for how idiotic I must look to everyone around me. Then a couple minutes in I just started shaking, it felt like every nerve in my body was twitching, and I couldn't get up and I couldn't talk to anyone is that what an anxiety attack is like?

Its incredible. Did it at Nocturnal Wonderland in September and it blew my fucking mind. ive done MDMA and LSD solo before but when you combine them its really intense.

Best night ever

It's just a nasty chemical.
It's very speedy, taste like chemicalz and makes me throw up everytime.
It's alright if you absolutely can't find anything else but be very careful as its caused many deaths from overdosing.

Ganja is far and away the best. I trip harder on that than acid.

You can get it as low as 70-90g if you know the right people. Good recrystalized shit too. I'm best coast also.

Guy that's done 25i before here.

It has a chemically, metallic, bitter taste when you put it in your mouth. Kinda numbs your tongue. I personally have not had a bad experience on the stuff but I hear horror stories of people who take too much having seizures and just in general scary shit. If you take it you just have to be smart and not go overboard.

DMT for lyfe

Always look crazy and on shrooms always look like a mad man.

Mine was a gift, but that was the going rate.
I blew through a gram I'm about 3 weeks. It became very satanic and mentally heavy towards the end but I'm blaming it on abuse. Definitely a life altering chemical that I'll always respect and miss.

Acid is weaker than good weed IMO. Weed rapes my brain; I love it! Acid is fun and never have a problem on it.

Yea at least that's what I'd call an anxiety attack.

Sounds like you'd be completely fine on acid in a good environment when aware of the dose and starting at a small dose.

Nothing wrong with trying microdosing first (50 or so ugs). It gives you the "wiggles" and underlying feel of acid (slight body and mind high) without much if any of the visuals. Some of my best times on acid were when I microdosed and walked around outside, it made me more adventurous and appreciative of everything without being overwhelming or stressful whatsoever. Although I do enjoy the overwhelming experiences in their own right.

I smoked some weed after a show with a friend last night and it actually fucked me up WAY more than any acid I've ever done. I couldn't understand what my friends were saying for a while, got really scared.
I had also done a shitload of cocaine all night prior I'm sure that didnt help

But nothing but good experiences with LSD, weed smonking fucks me more

here in sweden we have shrooms growing in or own lawn called toppisar/toppslätskivling. They are as strong as cubensis. We eat those every autumn and throughout the winter. We have a very long and dark winter up here. So little color never hurts. A trip lasts about 6 hours. So one should be inside where it's warm and safe (if its winter). Or with people that make you relax

Depends on your definition of "trip" but it sounds to me like you smoke a lot of weed and didn't take nearly enough acid.

Having gotten far too high off both acid and weed many times, I can say that weed can be a more overwhelming body high. But acid at high doses provides an equally if not moreso overwhelming and altered mental high, while being undeniably far, far more visually intense.

I once got ludicrously misdosed 25-I tabs and had one of the most intense and crazy trip ever and it lasted over 16 hours. It's just a dirty psychedelic and can fuck with your head, and has bad side effects. It's also addictive and you can kill yourself with it a lot easier than other psychs. It's like the meth of psychedelics. Everyone I know who's used it stopped and won't ever go near it again.

thanks for the advice, I'll definately take it easy my first time around

Reminds me of 2CP, which I took multiple times a couple of years ago and legit has about a 12 hour peak on normal doses.

Would be absolute hell if you didn't volunteer for the experience, was still absolute hell for the last 3 hours or so regardless.

Currently tripping balls, probably reaching peak soonish, and it's literally impossible to fall asleep lol give me good chill shit to listen to?

On what? LSD?

fuuuuck that sounds crazy, luckily it is impossible to find around where I live hell 99% of people here will not have heard of it guaranteed

Yeah it's really only something you want to do once every 5-6 months or so IMO.

I really want to try DMT, it sounds so dope but I have no fucking dealers who sell it, some of my dealers probably haven't heard of it, fucking cucks

Yes. 3 tabs from blotter sheet, 150 micrograms a piece

Does anyone here have any experience with mescaline?

Shit man nice.
Its hard to recommend music to people because I feel like its such a personal experience. I dont know what you are into but last time I tripped this felt pretty wild
youtube.com/watch?v=bdxyDnbkTDM

I gotchu bromingo

My favorite acidtunes as of late

youtu.be/BSeNQ5eWvH8

This nigga knows what up.

;;;;;;; also ;;;;;;;;

youtu.be/-xg20C6Yroo

I fuck with it, thanks:) I'll keep them on and whatever gets recommended

youtube.com/watch?v=9RHFFeQ2tu4&index=34&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=Mf6JCpJjdiY&index=75&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=nwIqTTRSjKg&index=80&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=QtTpszuKXqA&index=82&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM&index=104&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_LUoLTKLo&index=105&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=hi4pzKvuEQM&index=157&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=FBdAzt9BtqE&index=239&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=r-CxjqPOlLc&list=WL&index=235

Honestly it ended up being a relatively enjoyable. Except for one of the people I was with going on a bad trip. That and completely losing any sense of what was going on.

Always glad to see anons facilitating another user's good trip. Right on man, hope it treats you well.
Have some cool art

then have some more m8

youtube.com/watch?v=TnI6gEukSY8&index=233&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=3oa6LV04w20&index=234&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=pA0VMbVgeQw&list=WL&index=236

youtube.com/watch?v=XTkh4GINKUM&index=237&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=lf_GpDNY-2k&index=238&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-3z3DNUGiE&list=WL&index=106

I have experience with SAN Pedro tea which is absolutely amazing.
I hope to do my first extraction next time.

youtube.com/watch?v=uOUjnJrw1yQ&index=77&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=NhheiPTdZCw&index=64&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=kfoJUeyMsOE&list=WL&index=66

youtube.com/watch?v=5WaoImXPMtE&index=67&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=7-tNUur2YoU&index=70&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=kqjeNSNuNPM&list=WL&index=72

youtube.com/watch?v=Q06wFUi5OM8&index=74&list=WL

youtube.com/watch?v=YJ3LvVHYMM8&list=WL&index=79

and then something else
youtube.com/watch?v=X9otDixAtFw&list=WL&index=92

Sending good vibes your way bro

Not the user tripping but damn dude, great music and the last vid is wonderful.
Im saving these for next time I trip. You trip sit often?

a couple of times. My friends says im good at it. They say I have good music to the trip. That im quiet, letting the thinking for themselves. I'm not biased so they can come up with things on their own. And im very smart. so if they have questions, I have a good answer to the chase. But only if they ask for it.

Current tripper here, thanks for the tunes I'm playing them all, it's like other worldly. Yea tho having a sitter that's good at it can be really fun, back home we call that being the "lion tamer."

kek

Pretty much the definition of who you want watching you when you are high as fuck.
Good looking out, need more people like you.

user currently tripping on acid also. Yea I'm currently solo rn but having a good sitter can be amazing. A good buddy of mine always watches me when I trip and he just does random weird and hilarious shit the whole time

I have done 25i a couple times- enjoyed the visuals, but was very 'speedy', but when I trip, I just want to lay down. Felt like my brain was frying when I was laying down in bed.

Done shrooms a few times.. first time dove in with 4 grams with no experience and it kicked my ass. Couldn't articulate words with my tripping buddies for about 3 hours, and got stuck in a loop of repeating events for about 20 minutes (this was super cool, but terrifying too.)

Im looking into getting some RCs (mainly 4-ho-met, and 4-ho-dipt) - many reports say it is great for visuals but very low on the head-fuckery like acid&shrooms. Right up my alley!

So I have a LOT of acid just on hand due to some weird circumstances, no idea the dosage but ive thought about tripping by myself. ive only done acid twice before, with friends.

Is it difficult? What should you do solo-tripping to ensure its not bad?

thnks, yeah its important that they feel safe, just that someone is there if they want someone there. But not so it takes over the experience. Whoever trips should not feel stressed. Trippers may have difficulty using a computer so a good sitter need also to be a good dj. Also one that can bring up interesting topics, science and biology are interesting for many under the influence of acid. Usually one get a lot of questions during the trip. And then it's good to have someone who can answer directly. sometimes i fell like google, but in a good way.

It really depends on your personality and how well your able to control and harness everything you're experiencing. It took me a few times before I was able to go out in public and do it by myself at times. It can actually be liberating and so fun. Just gotta be careful to remember that you are alone in this and that public actions could warrant consequence..so just relax and take it all in, you'll have a blast. Also, knowing how strong your tabs are is very beneficial lol

Yeah Ive sold a few of them and had reports that its "fun" acid, from people that do it more than me.

Kinda just want to watch some cartoons, listen to music, and generally chill for a day and go into my brain. Will keep shit in mind, thanks user

What should I take to not get too introspective just really visual and fun