America is embracing Donald Trump. Why has our country turned into a joke...

America is embracing Donald Trump. Why has our country turned into a joke? I don't think people take us seriously anymore. We actually chose someone who is half retarded to run this already sinking ship.

CTR already cancelled your outstanding paychecks cuck.

>America
>Retarded
You retarded American answering your own questions.

This looks fucking delicious. The zuchini looks a little bit like avocado there.

The rest of the world is a joke. Nuke 'em!

How do you make that in the pic?

What is that and where do it eat it

take like five seconds to look at how the left talks to people who wrongspeak and then ask yourself what reason anyone has to declare for their causes anymore.
People are sick of liberal shit.

Solutions? Or you just here to talk shit?

Thought so, faggot.

This is now a delicious food thread!

America isn't embracing Donald Trump so much as it's rejecting left-wing politics

maybe you guys should reflect on why people aren't buying your drivel anymore, but we all know that won't happen

>you

why aren't you buying our drivel anymore? Serious question. Because Geroge W Bush was so fucking great, right?

The serious decline in the way the rest of the world view 'murica started with George W Bush, but electing Trump... our opinion of you couldn't get much lower.

Electing one retard could be a fluke. Electing two retards is an indication.

they elected one of the retards again for a second term. ya......smart people there.

You're retarded for continuing on like this

sage

says sage. does not sage.

you are the one who is retarded.

America elected Obongos because they rejected Conservative drivel and the Bush Bullshit. Even republicans hate the fucking prick; they won't talk about it in public usually but they do, that's why John McCain smoked the primary so hard.

America elected the Dolan because in the 8 years Obama has been in office they've come to reject Liberal drivel, and by reject I mean they are absolutely goddamn sick of ever hearing a single fucking word identified liberals have to say. Democrats are sick of it too and hate Hillary, they won't admit to it in public but that's why ten-fucking-million people
who we know exist because they voted Obama just up and didn't show up on election day.

It's not about Bush being great or Obama being great. It's about Donald Trump being put up for election and both democrats and republicans doing such a piss-poor job of presenting someone, ANYONE, to run against him that the American people decided "fuck it, everyone else is an even worse option than Trump is"

Say the name Donald Trump out loud and sit in silence for a moment to appreciate it. The fact that he even got One million votes (or even made it out of the primaries) is a big red flag that no one in government or politics worth a shit anymore, or if they are worth a shit they sure as shit aren't showing up to make people realize it.

what is the drivel?

Shockingly accurate and unbiased for Sup Forums..

For me it's the non outright condemnation of BLM after the violent protests and looting, broken universal healthcare, and the general "safe space" attitude this country has taken. Don't get me wrong I voted against Dolan, but this whole "change" thing might not be too terrible. I just hope he doesn't fuck us internationally

And the sad part of it all is that while we all sit and fight these political struggles, climate change is destroying our environment and it's too late to stop it. At this point, who gives a fuck, were all dead anyway, might as well have a few laughs before its over.

America going to go down the shitty poo box because you all self involved morons, meanwhile Russia moving in on NATO and Trump no want deal. And China over here watching America turn into the movie Idiocracy as they chant "Grab Them By The Pussy Again"

If that's how you feel why don't you just kill your self? Or better yet take someone out with you and start a revolution.

>sages are visible
???

I know huh
I want that fucking recipie though

Cuz we still have a few decades of relatively nice weather before all the coral reefs are dead and sea level rise inundates coastal population centers. Once the end starts you'd best believe I'll be smoking my ass.

He's right you know

samefag.

shit was stupid, that is why nobody responded.

Not who you're responding to, but if I had to put my finger on it it would be a combination of all the "if you offend me then your argument is invalid" bullshit.

this too. The "safe space" and mayonnaise-gendered unicornism is a phenomenon that's mostly restricted to the internet and certain segments within liberal arts colleges. Of course democrats haven't taken time out to speak against these people who are voting for them, and the end result is an image that Dems are the "fuck white people" party. Hillary is as whitebread as they come. If she took just a little time off the diversity shit to appeal to white voters as well it might have had an impact, especially in Michigan. And of course if the DNC hadn't hamstrung Bernie at the beginning, he might have won the primary and swept the general. Maybe not, who knows.

Maybe this is a good thing. If we elected Hillary we'd either be stuck with her for eight years or get her for four and maybe have a terrifyingly effective, knowledgeable right-winger for 4 or 8. Neither is enticing. Don talks a lot of shit but can't enact most of it and probably couldn't pass a high school civics test at gunpoint. Maybe four years of constant embarrassment, and hopefully more crazy words than crazy actions, will be enough motivation for the left to get our priorities straight and elect a true Democratic two-termer who isn't a Wall Street puppet. I'm ready for "Liberal" to stop being a new synonym for "word police". Make Liberals Liberal Again.

very well put

We could have had Bernie Sanders but the DNC had to fuck that up for us.

I say it all time.. Debbie Wasserman Schultz is a treasonous cunt. But I don't think Bernie was electable as screwed up as it is.. too much fucking with the status quo to pull the electoral college

It looks greasy as fuck, only a fat cunt like you would eat it.

We know now that the polling was bad, but for what it's worth, Bernie had a much bigger lead over Trump around primary time than Hillary did.

Just with the popular vote though, right? Man that would have been one hell of a general election, fuckin ice vs. fire

Anyways I'm pretty sure 75% of the pollsters are out of the business after their "certainty" of Hillary's election

babby's first trolle

Well sure, but if the polling biases are to be believed, It would be among some republicans and mostly likely democrat voters. Which means that a lot of the people who stayed home for Hillary might have come out for Bernie. Think of that means for the some of the swing states that went red.

They haven't taken us seriously in decades. We have been a joke for decades also. You need to wake up and stop believing everything the media tells you. They lie and manipulate the truth. The media is untrustworthy. You need to get your news from other countries and you will see how much bullshit the US media feeds you.

the perfect joke is still the perfect joke dummy...

America is the greatest joke that has ever been

our freedom was enabled by the French

a bunch of Christianity critics created the first secular nation that tricked it's citizens into thinking it was a Christian country.

Early Americans banned Christmas as being basically satanic. Now Christmas is an American essential.

EVERYONE CAN FUCK OFF BECAUSE THIS 240 YEAR PRACTICAL JOKE IS OURS NOT YOURS!

God bless the union, God bless America.