Alright Sup Forums just found this dude in the toilet and fished him out, hes alive. what should i do with him...

alright Sup Forums just found this dude in the toilet and fished him out, hes alive. what should i do with him. he was probs like 30 seconds from death when i saw him so he hasnt done much else but breath.

Help him recover and raise him to be your son only for him to eventually realize you arent his real dad and he kills you.

put it back in your ass

Resuscitate, warm, feed, drown, save, repeat.

Eat it

Get him snacks mouse bro is hungry

Aww take care of it. Make it a temporary cardboard home with some water and seeds/veggies to eat. After it gets better shove it up your ass.

shit on it

This. Film his life and hope somebody releases a documentary that eventually wins an oscar after you die

Dry him off and put him inside a drawer with a blanket and get him some cheese. Put him where he can see a tv in case bored

amputate the arm for harambe

real life lemmiwinks

rr

I want you to wait at the toilet. Wait for the next mouse to fall in, as they are all retarded and eventually one will fall in. Let it drown a bit, rescue it and repeat until you have a good amount of saved mice. These mice will have already proven themselves worthy. Worthy of the gladiatorial events. Take two mice and place them in the toilet yet again. Walk away for 20 minutes. If one mouse drowns proclaim the other the winner and repeat until you have at least one male and female mouse. Breed toilet swimming champions. Once you have a litter of a thousand take them all and individually flush them away into the sewer. They will propagate and spread, slowly mice will swim up people's toilets into their bung holes. Once there they can control the human normie like a parasite.
Mission accomplished, you've created an army

microwave him, i wanna know what happens!

If this thread was a dubs decide things would have gotten interesting real fast

>Insert up your anus
>Take photos
>insert food
>Keep it there for two days. DO NOT SHIT!!
>Go to E.R. complaining of an itchy ass.
>Wait til Dr takes a look at your ass
>Take photo of Dr's reaction and post results.
> PROFIT

try to make it puke the water it might have swallowed

I vote for mouse bro to survive, you two can be close man, he knows the contents of your toilet pipes

attach to bottle rocket

light bottle rocket

results

rr

rrr

If trips take pic with your dick in its mouth

You have a free pet now basically. Train it to carry a small knife on its back and you have a guard mouse

it's going to die a painful death from secondary drowning, unless you can get the water out of his lungs. just crack the skull and bury him

Does 69 count?

OP what faggot numbers determine frogs fate

Rerolling for toadjob

Think about the things u would want if u almost drowned in a toilet. Once his needs are met, give the little guy a chance and put him outside. Then get a cat, mice are disease ridden pests. You will need a dog to handle that cat. Cats are gross man, did u know they eat mice?

The only answer

I once watched a video about rodents getting into toilets. It's fucking insane how they have to swim so long to finally end up In a shitter. Keep it or give it away, he's come a long way just to say hello.

This

Post more pics of mouse with timestamp. Update us OP.

find its vagina/anus, find rod/stick of equal or lesser size, insert and kill by rape

Rolling

Take care of him and make him your pet.

Rolling

henry rollin

roll for this

give him a bath

while he was driving? also what the fuck?

Roll again

it'll just be scared all the time and have a stroke, you can't just decide a wild animal is gonna be your pet

then roll for nurse him to health and let him go.

Name him MouseBro, get some stuff to keep him, gain his trust, have mouse pet

Keep us updated

roll

riggity roll. post vids of it.

Take it to a vet. Might be dying.

Feed him cheese

Crucify him

Throw him the blender

Winrar

you better love that motherfucker now, you saved him now you take care of him op

you better make a little sweater for him and call him carl you faggot son of a bitch

this tho

Don't ever leave him

sell it to some nigger for $5

Holy shit

It's a mouse you retard

keep him warm, put a little dish of water and some peanut butter near him, he'll be alright

kek

This

I was not expecting this. Good job user

go to a church and bath him in holy water

rr

alright im back, the mouse is sitting on the same towel and i crushed up some crackers. ill check on him in the morning and if he died ill report back with his funeral. If anybody is still here dubs picks his name.

Dude, that's cool as fuck. Nice job saving his life. Keep him. He deserves you.

roll for carl mcpeanut

Put it in the microwave. See how long it takes for it to explode.