discuss music
guess ideal romance
must have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=213l8-qm7Z8
youtube.com/watch?v=RGRA8xjX6ug
youtube.com/watch?v=iIbcyYXFfXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your first date is at a modern art museum. you go as a joke, but she takes it seriously. ideal romance is being able to get into long conversations and maybe do drugs together.
in reality, the ideal romance is one that exists.

girl asked me out to see a jazz festival and then to watch western movies
I didn't go either times haha
haha
you'd like to make out behind a basketball court
maybe baseball
not tennis, too fancy
girls who play tennis tho...

do you like Röyksopp?
please redpill me on KKB. To me it just sounds like british Dora The Explorer songs that teach you japanese instead of spanish?

>do you like Röyksopp?
really like their song SO EASY
do you know where they are from
tromso, norway
waaaaay up north
same city as biosphere

yeah, i have been to Tromso. friend had a gf from there and dragged me along. cool town. met a bunch of drunk russian sailors while there. had a good time.

>romance
*chuckles heartily*
*suppresses suicidal ideations*
nice goreshit my absolute dude
do you like
uh
UH
Islaja?

*has fun*

I haven't heard any of this desu

you like the idea of a significant other with a handicap of sorts. nothing physically noteworthy, like a missing leg or something, but maybe blind in one eye or an inability to walk backwards

+ Caretaker, Digable Planets, Pixies, Talking Heads, Company Flow

do you like Slum Village? they're pretty cool

+ Kate, Twiggie, Dead Kennedys

your ideal partner isn't into music much but maybe film?

>you like the idea of a significant other with a handicap of sorts. nothing physically noteworthy, like a missing leg or something, but maybe blind in one eye or an inability to walk backwards
I do think I have a cripple fetish that I'd rather not develop any further
that kpop is naked under her clothes
scandalous
tfw not in tromso but in brazil instead
not fair

you can just fly there senpai. well worth it for a slightly different holiday. The weather is usually great here in Norway during the summer, much warmer than you would expect.

>this post has been brought to you by Den Norske Turistforening

life is too short to not enjoy a cripple fetish

I think Benito Generation is just a really catchy pop album... being open to j-pop helps, I guess. The instrumentals along with the samples they use are quirky.
They're style is admittedly pretty gimmicky, which is a definite turn-off for some people, but for me it adds flair.

bump

your ideal partner is katy perry :)

+++whole chart

Your ideal date would involve you and your qt smoking salvia and looking at memes

You'd go down to some local performance art thing with your date and appreciate the weirdness

Laying on the couch with a shitty movie in the back, snuggling up

probably involves stripteasing, smoking weed and not much else

hyuna and kard

hi

the ajj gave it away didn't it :'(

+ Janelle Monae, Bjork, Rihanna
~ f(x), Frank Ocean, The Weeknd
- Coldplay
Rec: Samantha James - Subconscious
You take them out with friends to an event that has dancing, both for your comfort and to showcase how you act around friends.

+ Black Flag, Iron Maiden, Nick Drake, Joni Mitchell, Big Star
~ Death in June
- Judas Priest
Rec: Future of the Left - Travels With Myself and Another
You take your qt out to a local bar and shoot pool, making sure that they don't outright loose because you are quite decent.

+ Weezer, AJJ, Mercury Rev, Radiohead, The Beach Boys, David Bowie, Kanye, Wire, The Microphones, Pink Floyd, Talking Heads, Death Grips, The Smiths
~ Danny Brown, Frank Ocean, Ween
Rec: The Hold Steady - Separation Sunday
You go to an art exhibit, reciting jokes you've read online and pretending they are your own observations. But you are charming and they totally play with your privates later.

+ Bjork, Daft Punk, Gorillaz, Hiatus Kaiyote
~ FKA twigs
Rec: Kaada - Thank You For Giving Me Your Valuable Time
You go to a movie because you don't have any other ideas what to do in your small town.

damn i want a new bill callahan album
youtube.com/watch?v=213l8-qm7Z8

youtube.com/watch?v=RGRA8xjX6ug

youtube.com/watch?v=iIbcyYXFfXE

Sitting and your car and just talking

coffee shop

I'd give recs but im still intro level Sup Forums teir. You guys got some good stuff so thank you

I need to have some fun I just has a weird and scary dream

you'd get some coffee and go to a museum

you'd take them out for a movie and a meal

what was that dream about pop friendo

when is image posting coming back

okay so first I was just walking down the street behind some man and woman while my heart will go was playing
eventually i got to a point close to where I live which had somehow turned into a harbour and spongebob squarepants was there talking in an english accent and everyone was talking about sailing back to england (but I live in england anyway),

then somehow I found myself in my bathtub and when I came out there was a twoheaded snake without a body it hissed and jumped and tried to bite me
that's when i woke up

yay images are back

New to music

The new Dirty Projectors is the best pop album I've heard in a very long time. Anybody here listen to it yet?
++Lower Dens, Darkside, Jon Hopkins, Everything Everything, J Dilla, Clarence Clarity
Try Elaenia by Floating Points and Turn Into by Jay Som

if you're new to music check out joy division and new order asap

can you teach me how to have fun

your ideal partner uh likes being girly or something i guess
i suck at these things

nice Om my dude