Is stopping jerking off that life improving as many people say? I just do it because i feel good...

Is stopping jerking off that life improving as many people say? I just do it because i feel good, but i don't see how stopping can be that life improving.

I did it for like a month and it can help. It makes you more bold, confident, and gives you more energy.

yes it does try it.

it just makes you horny all the time. And then you try fucking everything in sight, and then you end up believing your life is profoundly better because you finally get some ass

It's not rock and science

no just do steroids if your going to same effects+muscle

if you want to lift/make gainz bruh and always be horny like some college douchebag stop jerkin yo dick
if you lack any real ambition and don't want aids, jerk your urges aways.

and you can jerk off to your hearts content

>rockandscience

The only way that'll improve your life is if it's a consequence of having someone to do that for you.

save your jizz in a bottle and swallow it once it reaches maximum capacity believe me you will feel great saving your sperm from a short life drying on a jizz rag

And does fapping after that month completely trash all the effort it took not to jerk off in a month? Or are the changes permanent?

I did have sex and that's exactly how i feel, i thought it was all going to be better but nah, i just keep fapping, which is why i wonder if there's any actual benefit if i don't do it.

Won't ever do them, i refuse.

Don't think that's exactly what i want to be. I want to look better overall, don't know about the horny part.

Someone did jerk me off already, but i feel the same.

if ur fapping to this picture then you should consider stopping.

>Someone did jerk me off already, but i feel the same.
That's not what I meant, faggot.
>inb4 20 questions

>rock and science

I've been thinking about stopping, on 2 different occasions I had a girl playing with my cock only to get frustrated that I can't feel anything from blow jobs or hand jobs. I think I've masturbated so much that I've conditioned myself to only get off from jerking it

OP here, this is a thought that crossed my mind as well.
A girl i met literally blowjobbed me for like 40 minutes and i barely got an orgasm, that's when that thought crossed my mind, and it's why i'm doubtful.

probably just circumcised

i am and jack off 3 times a day

cracks me up seeing chick blow me as hard as she can for 20 mins and as if im close

>mfw not yet baby

NoFap is a meme.

Maybe you're just gay.

we're on Sup Forums aren't we?

Is there much difference between nofap vs. nocum?

I think it's a time thing. I have jerked off 1+ hours a day on average for most of the last few years, about 5-6% of every day. If you jerk off 2 hours a day on average it's 8%. It's more if you only consider waking hours, which your jerk offs might be eating into, or it might be eating into your sleep, which will make the rest of the time you are awake worse. From this perspective, frequent and protracted masturbation is a serious problem.

probably just makes you feel like shit when edge but no cum

might create health problems, im just a faggot in his moms attic though

It's not hard to tell that that page is satire, but outside of that page i actually see people talking about it like it's a good and healthy thing, which troubles me.

I fap once every two days but for like 3 or 4 hours, is this a problem?

One seems to be health-improving, the other one is torture IMO

So it's only worth it if you genuinely cut out masturbation entirely? I've done plenty of nocum for a few days-a week
>I'm not strong enough

Yeah, that's about the same amount of time lost so it's a problem. Put that much time on a regular basis into reading books and you could be an educated and/or informed man (and more interesting). Put that much energy into a diet and workout regime and you could have the body of a Greek god. Whatever you might have right in your life, there is definitely something better you could do with that much time. Our troubles are similar.

Edging is only fun if it's gonna be for the same session, i do not extend it for days.
I actually get really really mad if i don't get to cum after doing edging sessions, i stay frustrated for like the entire day, so i see no reason of why this would be a good thing to do, unless you're into it.
Not a challenge, like i said, torture.

Definitely the issue is time consumption, i do it for that amount of time because i literally have nothing else to do, i should consider the options you've given me, thanks for this.

Good luck. I'm 30 now and my life is okay but lost time is lost compound interest. Whatever I am now, I could have been so much more. Don't waste time. I will try to follow my own advice...

never too late user, man the fuck up and get to work

Fuck off lahey

Have you factored in the efficiency of masturbating to relieve stress and clear your mind.

All my publishings are products of post-masturbation clarity.

It's as if Ricky himself wrote this post

I love you, buddy

I'm 27 and I jerked off everyday since I was 14. I've been doing No Fap November and I haven't jerked it in two weeks. I feel great. I get more looks from women. I'm more confident and motivated and I swear my dick and balls are bigger than they were before. I'm regaining sensitivity and I get random boners for the first time in years. And on December 1 I'm probably going to blow the biggest load I've ever had. I definitely recommend it.

ALEX JONES DANCING WITH HOT NAKED CHICKS AGAIN WTH HAHA! HE IS LITTERLY DROWNING IN TITS HOW DOES YOUTUBE ALLOW THIS!