Gus wasn't actually an evil dude, Walt was the bad guy. Prove me wrong

Gus wasn't actually an evil dude, Walt was the bad guy. Prove me wrong.
>pro-tip: you can't.

Obama wasn't as good as libtards made him out to be

Walt was literally flying by the seat of his pants with no plan. He fucked up and brought everyone down with him. I stopped siding with him very early on and kept wanting him to die so the horse shit would stop

>Implying that is a controversial opinion

Oh is it? I literally only finished watching the show yesterday and from what I've seen everyone seems to think Walt is some great guy. He wasn't. Walt was a cunt.

TBF though Jesse is also to blame. If he wasn't so unstable Walt wouldn't have had to kill the mexicunts.

Well, it could be that all your friends and acquaintances were vaccinated at a young age

>wasn't an evil dude
>biggest methamphetamine in the US
Pick one faggot they all were evil

Literally everyone knows this.

He pretended to be from chile, he was shaddy as fuck

so doing illegal things is bad?
by that definition you're bad too since this board is for people over the age of 18

He was evil but I pretty decent guy considering the business he was in. Compare him to those beaner twins and Tuco, Gus automatically becomes a fucking saint.

Yea. Most things that happened happened out of necessity but walt was the cause of everything. Good or bad

Everyone likes Walt because he's the main character and the show revolves around him. Not because he's good. Everyone knew he was the bad guy.

Walter poisoned a kid and bombed a nursing home. Who's arguing lol?

Mike said it best, everything was going smoothly under Gus until Walter fucked everything up. Then Walt killed him.

in no way was walt ever meant to be portrayed as a better person than gus, theyre both bad people, whichever is worse is up to the viewer. gus was a bad guy who was killed by a bad guy.

hes just an antagonist, but he was arguably better than walter

>doing illegal things is bad

yes, especially if youre distributing massive amounts of an incredibly dangerous drug to people

>so doing illegal things is bad?

uhh. yeah. yeah it is.

still salty hillary lost i see

Tru. Gus had his busiess undercontrol but Walt's thirst for power kept growing until he fucked up real good.

Don't forget, the reason Walter killed Gus was because he was trying to take out Hank, yet Walter got him killed anyway.

literally everyone knew that walt was a shitty person

hes kinda like cole phelps from LA noire (if you played that game) hes an asshole but hes the main character and hes got a hell of a story

t. weed smoker

Vince Gilligan has said that from the show's beginning, what he wanted to do was show his protagonist's transformation into an antagonist. I'd say he did a great job.

Yeah but Gus gets the reputation as being 'one of the best TV villains' even though he was just your average, legitimate businessman.

I came to the same conclusion the last time I re-watched the show. He gave Walt an out, and Walt killed him because he was so power-hungry, and greedy.

Was he actually going to take out Hank though? I don't think that was his plan, it was more of just a threat to Walt.

I think Walt wanted control more than he wanted power. I think he would have been fine with Gale if Gus had never intended to take Walt out of the picture. Walt wanted the money, and Gus could provide him the money and security he needed.

Guess it wouldn't have been much of a show though

Hank was the only one investigating him, everyone else thought that Hank was crazy. It was only after Gus was blown up and they found his burned out meth lab that anyone took him seriously.

Walt killed Gus before Gus killed him.

Hank was never in danger from Gus at the time. He had the whole "pillar of the community" thing going on, and the DEA had respect for Gus.

All these.

I would've liked to see them go more into his backstory. There were hints of something much more sinister to him, but they never went further with it.

He did threaten Hank's safety to Walt though. That's why he threatened Walt's family too.
>In the meantime, there's a matter of your brother-in-law. He is a problem you promised to resolve. You have failed. Now it's left to me to deal with him.
>If you try to interfere, this becomes a much simpler matter. I will kill your son. I will kill your infant daughter.
Whether he was actually serious or just bluffing is up to question.

That's Bill Cosby you retards.

>ITT:
no shit guys.