I've been watching people die online and kinda want to go out the same way but a little afraid of doing it...

I've been watching people die online and kinda want to go out the same way but a little afraid of doing it. I always wonder why people never kill themselves naked. I want to do it naked and somewhat degrading so people will see.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=762_1394284899
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

do it

stream it, hayaku op

Why do you want to die?

Stream it how?

dubs get

18002738255 - Suicide Hotline
Ever life matters, even yours. Imagine all the things you can accomplish. Maybe you could right a book, or have a dream job. Keep living.

You have a pretty small pecker OP. Sorry.

I mean might as well get creative... You should dress up minnie mouse, shove a huge dragon dick dildo up your ass while playing to Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up before proceeding to blow your head off with a double gauge shotgun.

Ya I know. Don't see how my wife can be happy with it.

right a book, just let this fucker off himself and follow suit

That's how I would do it

How big erect?

Id go out with a noose.

I would to you he would be an hero.

You guys know someone actually committed suicide on the Sup Forums before right
>Offended.png

18002738255 - Suicide Hotline
Ik for a fact your life is better than the girl's in this picture so shut the fuck up, get offline, and go eat an apple or some shit. Eat some fruit man. Fruit is good. Death is not. Every human being has the right to kill themselves but every human has the power to accomplish great things.
I'm not gonna beg ya because I dont think that will work. Just go eat some fruit and thinkt

I know one guy who did!!!
m.liveleak.com/view?i=762_1394284899

>this guy

>Suicide Hotline:
You should not waste your life by committing suicide. You should atleast think about getting your life back on track

Barely like 3 or 4 in. I always have trouble staying in her in certain positions.

Just ended OP life is shit anyways nothing but eternal agony in a universe bounded by laws with no free will of your own

I'm about the same flaccid as you OP. Not the guy you responded too but I have a 5 incher and I know women who like it doggy and reverse cowgirl and me being a fat fuck, I can't give it to them.

Still if you want to kill yourself. I would say think about all factors first. I have a whole plan in my life and that involves making the day I off myself as easy as a transition as possible.

take pictures of your boner instead! lets see it all fired up! woo hoo!

You know whats worse? Having a golden 8x6 but still being a virgin because the only chick you have gotten sexual with couldn't get it in so you had to stop

If I were to suicide I always planned that I'd go on Sup Forums, let trips or quads decide how I'd do it then not only live stream, but also give the location out so people could come watch. Please do this OP.

i would have the song on repeat though

Live stream it how?

yes and this would make another. this time i would be in the thread