Yfw America will not be Great Again

>yfw America will not be Great Again

Trump has said he will not change gay marriage or any LGBT laws:

politicaloutsource.com/2016/11/donald-trump-says-he-will-not-change.html

FUCK TRUMP

bump

retard

there is more important shit than gays gettin married. he nvr said he wod end gay marriage btw.

why are they protesting then

faggot lover

some of these protestors are professional protestors. others for some reason, honestily idk y, but they think trump is homophobic. their has actually been 8 gays commit sucide becasue trump got elected. there r utube videos of trump talkin about protecting gays from terroist after the orlando shooting, he even allowed bruce jenner to use the womens bathroom in trump tower, he made a video of it. these fags r stupid as fuck. u can claim trump is a racist or misogynist, hes not but u can make that argument, but homophobic was pulled outta the air.

no they arent fagot

I feel like these faggots were going to riot despite who won the election. If Hillary had won they'd still be out there crying about rigged systems, unfair to Bernie, she's a criminal etc...

Ofcourse Sup Forums is pissed since it's a bunch of sissy fags now a days. Trump ftw. Fuck every single fag out there.
Black you're ok.

bump

>black you're ok
your*

google george soros paid protestors

btw the way guyz we got noticed

damn son

s-so they aren't real?

fucking kek

le epic bump

god dammit trump you fucking neo nazi fuck

no, some r real. they r upset that hillary won the popular vote, which means she got the most votes in the country by a few hundred thosuand, which isnt much, prob a hlf a point more than trump. but trump won way more states than hillary, each state is worth a certain amount of electoral votes based on population of the state, its a way to ensure that every state big or small is represented, other wise candidates wod only ever campaign in the big states because they have more ppl. he beat her by 50 electoral votes which is a huge lead.

fucking trump

hm

america will not be made great again.

they need to get rid of the gays for it to have a chance

bump

Yeah. Right. That's real issue of our time. Dem faggots getting married.

OP you are an idiot - even by Sup Forums standards.

fucking idiot

i dont think u unerstand, gays r protesting

fook

cringe

So?

Does it surprise you that there are idiots among the gays, too? Every group of people has some retards.

I don't think you know what this word means.

Are you special needs?

if im wrong, correct me.

good on trump for this one

now about the environment and infrasrtucture.

No one cares except attention whoring, cunt-faced, drama queens who are butt mad about not having a female democrat in the white house. It's over and no matter who won it will be business as usual FOREVER.

>angry Trump won't come down hard on gay marriage or LGBT laws
>posts on Sup Forums, a site riddled with traps, fags, and cock rate threads

just fucking come out of the closet already. its so much easier than getting butthurt all the time.

he better not go back on his word

its fuckin upside down kek

bump

fooking kike

wtf

fucking cunt fucker

I'm pretty sure I got autism reading your post.

i was just about to buy a maga hat too

i got aids from ur post.

dumbass

google mike pence

When you go to school tomorrow you should pay attention in English instead of going on here

>▶
OMG you mean that someone that ran for office and got elected told a lie? I've never heard of such a thing ROFLMAO.

yea i know mike pence is a christian. hell have to wait for trump to die b4 he can do anything.

ill cum on ur dads chin instead of coming on to here.

first of all, congratulations to 'Murica for making Donald Trump the 45th president.

I really look forward to seeing:

1. Obamacare abolished
2. Hillary go to jail
3. Muslims banned
4. the Great Wall of Mexico built with pesos
5. ISIS bombed and stripped of all it's oil
6. everyone saying Merry Christmas again

Good luck, you fucking idiots lel

>1. Obamacare abolished
He said he might not abolish it anymore

>2. Hillary go to jail
He said Hillary is a great women, doesn't look like shes going to jail

>3. Muslims banned
He's completely backpeddled on this one too

>4. the Great Wall of Mexico built with pesos
Turns out it's a metephorical wall, rather stricter immigration policy

>5. ISIS bombed and stripped of all it's oil
He wants to avoid the middile east now

>6. everyone saying Merry Christmas again
Merry Christmas annon!

> implying any of those things are bad

bad or not, he's gonna backpeddle all of these things into the grey zone

No one cares but retarded autismos like you. Let gay people do what they want. It's their right. America has bigger things to worry about that he is going to fix.

he said he'll keep certain parts of obamacare for people with pre existing conditions. basically the good parts.

She is so fucking hot.