Is my GF a cheating whore Sup Forums?

Is my GF a cheating whore Sup Forums?
She came over yesterday afternoon and we watched UFC together, after it finished i kept trying to make her sleep over cause i was feeling horny, she usually agrees if i cuddle her and play with her clit a bit.

Not this time, this time she insisted that she had too go home and finish her assignment. So i let her go, a few hours passed and i texted her asking what shes upto at about 11pm

She then told me she was at this other guys house watching movies.

Ive been to his house before and he has a projector in his room and he watches shit from his double bed.

Am i getting cucked? Why the fuck is she in a nother dudes bed at 11pm when she told me she has to study?

>Pic related cause fuck her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/snl-WsFm-kc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just break up with her and get with another girl. It's not that hard

Yes she's trying out different cock. Time for a new girlfriend.

Sorry to say dude, she's like so many other chicks out there, unloyal and dishonest. Time to fuck her off and go get some pussy that's loyal. Or just go fuck some bitches. Either all don't be with a cunt like that

Get a new girl OP. She is cheating on you or is going too. Sorry Sup Forumsro.

Post more.

And yea, that's inappropriate as fuck for her to be doing. Imagine if you had done that? She would have flipped shit.

>Why the fuck is she in a nother dudes bed at 11pm when she told me she has to study?

Pretty good question. I would ask her. I don't know her and I may be mistaken, but my guess it that she is. Although if she is fucking him, why did she tell you that she was with him... That is also to consider.

I thought this but then i also thought, if that cunt is cheating on me why would she tell me that shes at a guys house?

Could it be to avoid conflict when i inevitably find out?
So she can say she told me she was at his house?
I dont know guys

>at some other guys house
All you need to know dude. If she's at someone elses house than thats fucking it. Fuck that slut.

Here do it the psychological damaging way, if she cares its going to royally fuck her up. If she doesn't whatever live and learn move on Sup Forumsro

>Just all-together stop talking to her
>Let her call or text you
>Either start hitting the gym up or go out and have fun with your boys
>If she asks what you're up to just say you're busy or whatever just side step her
>Practically ignore her
>Eventually she'll take the hint but it will make her think alot
>"Why is like this? Does he know? Is it me? Is it him?"

By this point shes going to be a cross of Pissed and "not giving a fuck" and confused and sad. Depending how long you've been together.

But yeah break up, just walk away. 11pm watching movies? Yeah ooooooooook.

Doesn't matter how you view it, this is seriously shady behaviour on her part OP.

cheating girls usually arent that blatent about cheating

mfw they're related and you're about to destroy yourself in that confrontation.

Its all female head games dude. They don't know why they do the things they do. Her telling you might have some deep hidden meaning, it might just be she's dumb and didn't realize you would connect the dots. Either way, if she's at another mans place at night there is no excuse. Dump dump dump

She's doing it just so she can later deny cheating. "If I was cheating, why would I tell you I was at his house! Me telling you where I was proves I wasn't cheating!"

Dump her, bro. It's over.

>Implying the opposite sex can be friends without sexual tension or some type of attraction

>MFW Nu-Males believe in Opposite sex friendships
>Feminists believe in Opposite sex friendships

Even Lesbians know its tough to have opposite sex friends. Fuck outta here cuck/Cunt.

I am in a relationship with her, we been together 3 years.

Ask her, man. As people say, she's pretty fucking direct about it - so she's either keen on directly cucking you, or you have a really stupid fucking girlfriend.

Possibly both.

Maybe the better way to handle this is to look at yourself as the person she is cheating with. She is not the special one you are going to grow old with. So be it. Tell her you are fine with it - use her to get off... and keep looking for the real thing. Then if you find someone - tell her that you are going to give this other person a shot because you don't see yourself having kids with a woman that needs as many cocks as a fat kid needs french fries.

Your relationship sounds shitty if you weren't talking to her the whole time after she left anyway

There is this, but my wife refused watching movies at a good friend's small apartment because it'd have to be in his bedroom, not even his bed.

Tread carefully OP, but look up confirmation bias, it can destroy you.

She's your GF and all you do is play with her clit, yet you're surprised that she's hanging out with other guys? Dude, why aren't you full on fucking her yet? Also, you're letting your male fragility get the best of you. She doesn't owe you anything, just ask her if you can fuck her and if she says no, move on.

OP here, you guys all seem to think shes fucking this guy behind my back,
Thing is she has always been really honest and she has kissed a few dudes before but always ends up telling me cause of the guilt.

I cant see her cheatibg on me but this is really suspicious.

We have been together quite a while and i really really like her, maybe even love. I dont want to end it over nothing - is there a way i can find out for certain?
I asked her this morning but she denied it and looked upset because i asked....

Yeah she's probably cheating
If she had done something stupid and thoughtless as leaving your house to hang out with another dude in the beginning it would be different but she did it after 3 years? It's possible she just wasn't in the mood for sex but it still seems weird she would go to some other guys fucking house especially to watch movies with him in his bed

So she's cheated on you a frw times by kissing other guys
You think by kissing she didn't mean a lot more than kissing?

No we do fuck, quite often and im not going to lie, i am very pleased with my cock size and i always get her off.

But what i meant was, if she says she needs to leave - i will just get close to her, and play with her clit/ pussy to get her a bit horny, that way she will stay cause she wants sum fuk

If she got angry at you for asking then she has something to hide... just be alone

Trust your instincts man. Dump her so at least you can save your dignity. Plenty of women out there, some are even good.

Jesus fucking christ you have your evidence yet you still justify her actions?

You're fucking delusional, and a cuck.

Sage thread.

>she has kissed a few dudes before
that's a pattern, and she's escalating because she knows you have no self respect and will just forgive her

https:\\www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill

You're welcome OP

Ask if you can come along next time if you promise to let her watch as this other guy fucks your boipucci and takes your few remaining shreds of dignity.

I dont care about kissing. Im not a jealous person and if she is cheating then thats obviously what she wants and ill leave her.

But kissing doesnt bother me

It's a test. If you don't at least go apeshit over her watching movies on some other guy's bed, then she knows she can get away with anything. Basically, she's trying to judge exactly how beta you are. She may not have actually fucked the guy, but she would have no problem doing so and will if you allow things to continue as they are.

Tell her that you are uncompromisingly breaking up with her for being a faithless whore. There is no point in letting her explain herself. She will rationalize and throw all kinds of bullshit at you. She will act like you are unreasonably restricting her friendship. You will want to dismiss the bullshit. You could point out that she would obviously not be okay with you doing the same thing with another girl. She will suggest you didn't adequately communicate your standards of fidelity beforehand or that you are somehow unreasonably insecure as a man for fearing her spending time with another guy. You could say that she clearly knew that it was wrong to do something she wouldn't want you to do to her (the golden rule) and that your manhood is an entirely separate issue from her being a faithless whore. Don't do this. Don't argue with her. That is just a way to communicate that you are a bitch willing to compromise with a faithless whore. The only way to get out of this as a man is to tell her she fucked up and you won't accept it. You can still fuck her sometimes if you want. Whether you accept it or not, she is not your girlfriend anymore.

How honest was she about watching movies in this guy's bedroom? If you CALMLY express your concern with her, she should not get too defensive in the long run.

>kissing other guys
>"she won't cheat

you're getting cucked, topkek

Wtf this is a troll thread at this point there's no way you're that much of a fucking faggot
Not being "jealous" doesn't mean letting your gf cheat on you you fucking nigger

Nu male cuck. I'd my gf kissed another guy I would burn her alive. Grow some fucking balls.

have only had a few gf's and only experiences with 3 cheaters, all 3 were really fucking sneaky about it. Only found out about them cheating because of friends letting me know about another guy and then confronting them face to face. I would say OP if you really want to know if she is cheating interrogate the hell out of her face to face

Fuck her good and dump her ass

Kissing isnt a big deal, maybe for you cause you are kisssless virgin - but not for us

veteran cuck here

You from the PNW?

She looks remarkably like this big fucking whore I know from around Seattle, who'd definitely be cheating on you

Sadly this faggot is right. She is probably cucking you like a beta would to see how much she can get away with. I'd say take this guy's advise and break up with her and cut her off. Only way

>She then told me she was at this other guys house
stopped reading right there

Dump her in a decisive and permanent fashion.

No am an ausfag

Just gonna leave this link here
youtu.be/snl-WsFm-kc

t. cuck

Here is her stinky pussy cause you guys are good help.

Whats the best way to go about finding out?
Should i approach the guy?

Bumping with another ass shot.

I can post a spread cunt/asshole too of you nignags gove me some more words of wisdom

Tell that bitch to kick rocks, don't approach the other guy. Whoever cares the least wins.

Asshole shot plz, kind sir.

Never approach the guy, too much risk. You either have to do some mad detective work or confront her.

I suggest what this user said.

You have said she's been honest with you so far. Don't let the paranoia and confirmation bias destroy anything you two may have. Calmly question her and express your concerns and keep in mind her reactions.

You should havd called it quits when she said she was in another dudes bed

Here

What kind of risk are yu talking about?
He is bigger than me because of his job but i do MMA training a couple of times a week and think i could beat him down

Alright, man. Real talk.

Be a fucking adult. You said you asked her about it and she acted hurt. You and she need to sit down and talk this shit out. Tell her that you want to know why she was in another dude's house/bed after telling you she was going to study. Tell her that yes, it makes you jealous, and that since the two of you have been together for three years you kind of have a right to be. You don't have to be a dick about it, you don't have to be accusatory or mad and throwing shit - just talk. Tell her that if she's as serious about the two of you as you are - and after three years, she should be - that it's not cool to be hanging out in other dude's beds, especially when she had left yours to study.

And if you want to ask the other dude, ask him. The user above said there's too much risk - too much risk of what? Finding out the truth? If you're that concerned, ask him. Tell him it's not cool. If he's any kind of a man he'll tell you the truth, and either admit they were fucking, or will understand that it's bullshit that she's there.

Good luck, user. Shit's pretty fucked up, but you'll make it.

Let's assume she's fucking this guy. You confront the guy. He could lie and say he's fucking her to protect his ego. He can lie to protect himself and/or her. So you don't really get anywhere.

Then you either beat him up(can lead to charges), get beat up, or nothing happens. Think this shit through OP...

I don't know why you're asking if she's cheating, it's sort of irrelevant to what you do at this point.

You wanted to spend time with her, but she wanted to spend time with another dude instead, and lied about it. Regardless of what they did, she was dismissive of you, and that's no basis for a decent relationship.

Don't confront her. Don't be hurt. Be smart.

take him for a drink and talk like men, no men likes a woman that would cheat on him in the future, if you are going to get your ass risked to jail and pay up injuries for a whore that's stupid

This is some pretty sound advice user, ill talk to her about it some more, i think ill also talk to the guy in private to see if their stories match up.
Yeah thats why its so shit, even if she isnt cheating its stilla fucking shit thing to do..
Weve been together so long ad been through so much shit, i dont want to leave her tbh...
She is to date, the only girl who lets me do anal

Don't be stupid. Don't go beat him. Just leave the whore to someone who deserve a whore. You are better than her OP.

Also, post all her nudes, cuz that asshole and pussy are 10/10

>"you kind of have a right to be"
>"kind of"
You sound like a delusional 15 year old with rose-colored glasses. If OP must talk to his girlfriend and give her a chance to try to make it look like this is all somehow his fault, he can't be at all equivocal. What she did was unacceptable and wrong. If he's really desperate to stay in a relationship with this worthless fuck, it would have to be entirely on his terms like "You will never do this again and you aren't talking to that guy again." His position doesn't need explaining. Of course, he really just needs to end it. There's no point trying to hold this shit together at this point. There are plenty of worthless whores in the world.

OP live update: she just messaged me asking if im still mad/ upset,
She told me that she didnt even want to go over but he kept on whinging so she mainly did it to shut him up,
Could this dickweed be trying to steal my girl or is she a snake trying to weasel her way out of any blame/ consequences?

She still sticking to her story and saying they didnt do anything except sot and watch a movie...
Idk what to believe

Honestly, I've been in a relationship like that, down to the part about anal. Just because you've sunk time into it doesn't mean it's the best option, it's just more comfortable/easier right now.
If you break up, the time you spent on her isn't wasted too. It's wisdom and self-knowledge that you'll bring to your next relationship.

lol jesus fucking christ. Girls ghost on obnoxious guys all the time. There's absolutely no reason she had to indulge him. Don't accept that shit. She is trying to transfer the responsibility for her decision to the guy. It was HER decision to go there. Don't let her pull the wool over your eyes.

>>worthless whores

And you sound like a neckbeard who's been rejected too many times. Women are still people. And if they cheat, then so what? You get your feelings hurt. An adult can get over that.

And no, he doesn't NEED to explain it to her, but it's a thing called mutual respect - you give it, you should get it back. But you don't seem to know anything about that.

Tell her how it makes you feel, but call. Too much gets lost in texts. If she cares about you, she'll stop this shit.

OP, if you want to know, ask the guy. Really, go to his place and ask him. Until that, just don't talk to her, it will just confuse you more. Work with what you have now.

I've seen girls admit to hanging out with guys but not sleeping with them as they're fucking me. I've seen girls talk about kissing other boys but never having fucked another while they fuck me behind their boyfriend's back. You know her best; and if it's suspicious to you, it's almost definitely bad news. Get yourself a new girl, mate.

INTERESTING..

If she left homework for his whining, and left you for homework, you're sort of 3 ranks below this guy whining on the importance scale.

oh fuuuuuuuuck

Confirmed bait thread.

Women and men who cheat are both bad people. There is no reason to tolerate that behavior from anyone. The best way to "get over that" is to eliminate the problem. It is not a big deal to break up with someone who doesn't respect you. It is a big deal to plan out your life as a series of painful compromises based on accepting the fact that you have chosen to stay with someone who has and will continue to be persistently dishonest with you.

>Just break up with her and get with another girl. It's not that hard

women are stupider than men, its scientifically confirmed. Also, that they are all cheating whores

I'd agree with that for the most part. I don't think it makes them bad people, but we'll agree to disagree on that. Some people just aren't cut out for monogamy, and it can take a long damn time to figure that out with people getting hurt in the meantime.

That being said, you're absolutely correct - don't stay in a relationship (or job or anything) that makes you unhappy.

>I cant see her cheating on me
WHY WOULD SHE DO IT IN FRONT OF YOU INSTEAD SHE WOULD GO TO A BOYS HOUSE AT 11PM TO "STUDY"

U DUM FUK

siema szumex

God fucking dammit. Kys op

Cuck

Dooon't talk to the guy, he'll send it her way instantly, not all dudes are bros, especially considering she was already in his bed, not cool on either of their parts... you confronting him would bite you in the ass, she'd twist it around making you the bad guy, and IF she is already cheating, that would be her magic ticket out of your relationship. Sit down, talk to her, get your answers, and don't let it happen again... which might mean you have to dump her, but that's fine, don't lose your dignity over a girl, man