What makes you happy Sup Forums?

What makes you happy Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my dude, this is Sup Forums. we are all pathelogically depressed. happiness has no place here.

Kek

Lots of things, actually. Weed makes me happy. Having work go by fast does do. Money makes me happy. Cool things make me happy. Whether they be a new car, new laptop, new poster, new comic book. My friends make me happy, hanging out with them and laughing with them. Movies make me happy. I watch a new movie almost every day and each time I finish I feel a little happier. The internet makes me very happy. I see lots of funny stuff her and learn lots of stuff from here. Food also makes me happy. I like to eat and snack all the time. I especially liking going out to eat or ordering takeout. I like sports, I enjoy playing tennis and watching football. I like fantasy football, it's a great way to connect with a group of friends. Wallpapers make me happy, seeing pretty things make me happy. Beautiful women, gorgeous film stills, and music videos on YouTube all make me happy. Really, there's a ton of things that make me happy.

Drugs for the most part

Pleasing bae when I can and reading her threads

Dude, that's the least depressing thing I've ever read on Sup Forums

Probably being around my friends. I also appreciate being with my mom whenever I can. I like to hang out with my best friend a lot, we've known each other so long really I can be myself around him. Such a nice person honestly.

That is the most depressing thing I have ever read on Sup Forums

ur mom

Solitude.

there we go. thats the good shit

Just start working out, it's all I've ever done for the past few months. I don't care that I look 15, have babyface, or dress poorly. Once you start getting into a routine of going to the gym for an hour and a half or two, 5 days out of the week, you'll start feeling better about yourself. Every single day you need to force yourself to think life will get better. Whether you believe it or not, you just need to lie to yourself. Keep doing that. Every. Single. Night. For some of us, happiness will never come. I'm just banking on the fact it might in the future but who knows.

expanding my consciousness

It is always the simplest things.

Keep finding that happiness, friend!

I make dildos. It is fun.

Can relate
Smoke weed daily

I like uppers more than weed and downers

>What makes you happy Sup Forums?
blocking Hiroshimoot's attempt to circumvent AdBlock

suck you gook piece of shit

Uppers are cool but mainly i've stuck with downers most my life. I smoke weed a lot cause its the cheapest and most plentiful of whats near me, plus it doesn't get me too fucked up anymore. I miss xanax though

There's a few things that make me happy. Drawing makes me happy, movies make me happy, most of my friends make me happy. I had a girl that made me really happy but not really anymore. But I'm sure I'll be happier with time

I usually stick to addies and poor man's coke. Have picked up butane though, helps me forget about everything for like an hour. Awesome when you forget to eat.

>butane
lowlife trash

Adds

I know, I know. But it works for me so what more should I ask for?

I do, I wake up and decide to be happy and look at all the people who have more then me with envy. Life's tough it doesn't owe me anything and I am thankful for each day it lets me struggle through because one day it will get tires of my shit.

kek

Without envy*

Her

it has never occurred to me to bang a chick from behind with my clothes on and my hands in my pockets.

this is now my life's goal

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

This, makes me so...so...very...happy

Lol
Nnnno
U
Kek

Being able to brighten someone else's day up
Knowing that I can talk to people

this isn't a cringe thread

Lmao sorry for being an optimist, faggot