Ask a Security guard that works in a Mental ward anything

Ask a Security guard that works in a Mental ward anything.

How long till you quit?

Where do you work?

You ever fuck any of the residents?

Its starting to eat away at me, the kids that come here really kill my soul.

In a mental ward?

No, but there was a patient where I was literally panties away from screwing her.

Bump

Is there more of that girl?

Do you like dogs?

What is your position? Or at least generally what do you do there?

you ever trick a patient into doing "favors" for you?

Whats the worst thing you seen?

Worst shit you've seen?

how do you live on minimim wage renta pig

actually make $19.00 an hour

Worked as one to on the max security unit ama

Are crazy niggers worse than crazy whites?

bout to go sign up for that shit lol

, ..

any young cuties?

How do you feel about the Psychiatrists there, In thinking about becoming one.

Also do you work at psychward in a hospital or one at an actual mental health facility that specializes in psychiatric patients.

This. My cousin does this shit, he's been raped three times but says the pay is totally worth it. You ever been raped op?

are you easily manipulated with mental projections or what might you pick up being the muscle in the group energy abounding in a psych ward

any violent people that you had to subdue ?

do you work day time or at night ?

Nay?

I like dogs, but I also lean cat lover.

I'm security, when patients go nuts/have episodes or refuse to take medication, doctors usually use me and my team to subdue them. And at times I use a taser.

Yeah I tricked one poor sap into giving me his cheese cake in exchange for pennys

>MFW he had some weird obsession with pennys

>Be me walking with the doctor to check on one the paitents
>Doc is a beautiful Indian chick who practically worshiped me like I was a Indian avatar so she told me alot of things she isn't supposed to about certain patients
>Meet little "Jenny"
>Jenny is 9 years old and has had a miscarriage
>Little Jennys Molestation began when she was 5 years old
>It continued on until her miscarriage when she was 8
>Little Jenny came from a Hispanic family
>Little Jenny uncle was pounding that vag every night playing the pullout game until one day he decided to stay in
>Little Jenny developed into a Nympho sex starved animal
>Nobody really took notice the school however did because of her promiscuous behavior and somehow knew the anatomy of a penis quite well
>Parents were blind to it because the parents were blind fucking beaners
>Siblings didn't really think much of it because the uncle always "bought them things"
>Till one day little Jenny made a provocative move on a older male neighbor
>Male neighbor tried to get it in until somebody noticed little Jenny going into his house alone with him
>Police arrived and questions were asked and many things didn't seem to make sense
>Low and behold several days after that incident a fetus was found in the toilet
>Little Jenny arrived in our ward and still lives here to this day
>Me and my Indian princess tried to give her, her medication till we found her masturbating with a tooth brush
>MFW I nearly hung myself from my desk that night after reading her file

I make good money about 24.75$ now

you bang the doctor yet?

tell me more of this indian chick

How'd you start? I think I'd be a good fit for the job.

Favorite beverage?

Fucking kek

what do you deal with on a day to day basis

Are the patients allowed dignity and physical privacy?

Hell no, what do you think this is, prison?

how often do voluntaries become involuntariness?

Really?

Most of our negroid patients are drug addicts

>Go figure

We do, alot of cutters and emo scene cunts
But alot of rape victims too sadly

Its mostly female Psychiatrists but I get along with everyone.

I don't think I'm easily manipulated but I am a sucker for a puppy face. But even the most crazed so'm bitch will fight me.

I work mostly day but I've been rotating with other guys to work nights. And yes I've had some batshit insane people I've had to subdue who just wouldn't give up. It got so intense not only was I tasering him but they hit him with like 2 syringes to calm him down.

We have gone out and I've eaten her out and shes blown me but sex not yet, but we don't see each other as often anymore due to her going back to school.

My mothers half sisters brother in law hooked me up with the Job

>Played football in high school
>Said; "Hey user want a job while you go to school so you don't got to go to the military?"
>Yeah sure as long as it pays well?
>"Well starting pay is 14.00 and you can max out at 32 with some credentials in certain areas"
>HELL YEAH SURE

and here I am but I'm borderline thinking about quitting. Its finally taking its toll on me emotionally and psychologically.

At the ward? Cheese cake hands down.

Mostly suicide watch but at least twice a week I have to assist in subduing someone. Occasionally help the doctors with basic lab blood tests and other trivial shit they do on patients

Some are, the drug addicts have more freedom, but the crazed out fucked up so'm bitches are constantly on surveillance. Especially the suicidal ones.

Quite often, it has high attrition rate for nurses too. Can't handle the stress and mental toll it does to you.

Level of education?

So you work in a long-term/RTC, then, not a short-term psych ward?

And since when do mental wards allow guards to use tazers? What state do you live in?

I've been in short-terms over 20 times and long-term once, and I've seen physical restraints, padded rooms, beds with straps, and shots in the ass, but never a tazer.

is release an option ever or are they institutionalized and broken to living with civilized people can you see any shift in possible mental illness to wellness. can you believe in anything brighter for the patients where you invest energy

>Yeah I tricked one poor sap into giving me his cheese cake in exchange for pennys

Isn't the surveillance a possible trigger for rape victims or other patients with body issues?

kek

Has anyone from the outside (the public) ever attacked you? Used to work security for a jail, and the only time anyone tried to kill me was someone who had a person inside.

what sort of mental issues are common, which are uncommon, etc?

Are there any patients that you believe have been falsely diagnosed?

>Its mostly female Psychiatrists but I get along with everyone

So as a Psychiatry resident at the fucked up shithole where you work what would my job entail. Judging from your experience and observations.

I hope her pain haunts your dreams for reading her chart. "If true".

Also, (I'm this guy: ) couldn't you get in a lot of trouble for giving pennies to patients? they never let us have those, and one time, when I had a couple in my pocket, staff took them and said that they aren't allowed because "someone might eat them".

Maybe it's different where you are, but they are insanely paranoid about possession of anything at all the places I've been, with at least one room search a day, and some places won't even allow Stephen King or Kurt Vonnegut books.

Speaking of which, what's you place's policy on books? Do you allow patients to read anything, or do your screen out horror novels and the like? (I always hated places that did that.)

What about dubs though?

Perhaps so, but there's only so much that can be done to accommodate these people, and removing surveillance can't be one of those things. For several reasons 1: because if someone's watching the cameras they can alert others to behaviour they can't see 2: Some patients will make claims against the doctors to get out and the cameras can help prevent innocent doctors succumbing to unfounded claims and more reasons I can't remember atm (Not OP btw)

do you like Seinfeld?

Who doesn't?

Do you associate with niggers?

Who doesn't?

Attach a trigger warning sticker to the camera.
Problem solved.

I do not associate with NIGGers

I'm this guy:

and in my experience, there are cameras, but no one's actively watching them, and if you're under surveillance, you're being watched either by someone who sits neat to your bed or right outside of the room, or you're forced to sit outside the room criss-cross with someone in eyeshot.

This happened to me when I was caught cutting and/or playing the pass-out game.

In more extreme situations, they search you, give you a bare mattress, shut you inside a padded room, and lock the door, and someone may or may not be outside the room.

None of the places I've been have allowed cameras inside rooms except in special rooms for extreme cases; I think it might be a law, not sure.

This fucks security at a grocery chain. Call bullshit.

Did you get "better" being there?

Some community college I'm still in school trying to find myself.

The facility is split into three wards technically, you got your long terms your short terms and your addicts. I work in Washington, thats as far as I'll go. I got all my certifications, my utility belt is mostly handcuffs. Taser is only used as a last resort on the most fucked up resisting patients. Not often do I use it on the average fuck up.

Most of the heavy duty surveillance is on people who are suicidal. Everyone else its usually me or the nurses making rounds talking to them and feeling out how they're feeling.

I've seen alot of drug addicts recover and make their way out and lived to be decently succesfull. Same with some of the mental people. In the short term wards, literally not even there 2 months. Just people who need help.

The long term people on the other hand...

Oh hell yeah plenty, plenty of fucking idiots who are just failures or just can't handle life.

Listening to stories upon stories of peoples fucked up lives and understanding why the way they are and providing a method or plan to help them cope with it and move on or worse. Finding someone to give them medication because they're a lost cause no matter how much you help them.

Shit happens

Have you fucked any of them?

I actually did get in an insane amount of trouble but I was given a slap on the wrist later. I couldn't help it, that cheese cake is so fucking amazing

>MFW he built a fort made of pennies under his bed
>>speaking of which, what's you place's policy on books? Do you allow patients to read anything, or do your screen out horror novels and the like? (I always hated places that did that.)

Theres always people reading in the library but it depends on your mental patient, in my observations the rape victims like reading fairy tales. The emos usually like mystery books and the insane psychopaths like children's books and wheres waldo for some reason.

There are 2 patrick batemans here

A little bit, always been a fan of wayne knight

Not really, but when I have to I do.

i would say it's not even that. they use tasers, give pennies, something smells like bullshit

any idea how they assess who gets let out?

I feel like people go in because they don't have enough money for private help, then when they are among all the crazy nobody can look sane

Does the hospital deal with forensic cases as well?

Is this from 28 days?

>>the insane psychopaths like children's books and wheres waldo for some reason.

This is fascinating

Could you green text more stories from their files?

Is it Eastern State or Western State?

He said Washington already. You need to read.

OP, who's your favorite patient to date?

Those are the 2 main state hospitals in the state of Washington dumbass.

Have you encountered anybody whom you found to be (relatively) normal? As in, at least to the point where you think they could go out and perhaps be considered an oddball, but mostly functional and benign? If so, what are they there for? What are their prospects for getting out?

I've always had this irrational fear of being thrown into a facility and being locked up against my will just because one or two people said that I was crazy. Mainly because mental institutions appear to function like therapy-focused prisons; except instead committing an infraction as codified by law, the only prerequisite for admittance is that somebody, or some group of people, say that you're a nut job.

Just curious to see if you've seen anything that even closely resembles that, or if these people are all certified crazy.

You're at Western State, how's it feel to be part of the biggest mental health failure possible in the history of this country?

He very specifically said he wouldn't say any more than the state he works in, it's probably a confidentiality thing, you can ask all you want I doubt you'll be told.

Do you guys carry any nonfiction in your library?

What was the longest time an escaped patient had gone without being caught?

What was the best escape plan (actualized or not) you ever saw / heard of, and dumbest reason for an escaped patient getting caught?

Has your facility ever had to change standard operating procedures due to blizzards/floods/power outages/fires/tornados/natural disasters?

What would happen to your involuntary patients if your building was destroyed in a natural disaster that left no other mental health centers in a remotely near area intact?

I think, if true, he is at a private one, that deals with children to adults. Also his pay, if true.

I think this dude was a patient with delusional fantasies.

>favorite beverage
>cheese cake

wat

No. Those places destroyed me, and the medications destroyed any chance I had of ever living a normal life.

Maybe it does help some people. but that industry is insanely corrupt; you have no idea what certain doctors and the people at the top of the industry are actually like.

Pure evil, as bad as any of the people they call patients, and worse; I've met them and been privy to some of their activities.

That said, most of the people at the bottom are decent folks who don't know anything about that and just want to help.

It sounds strange, but some days, I really miss those places, though. They were like a second home to me, and I spent many, many hours inside my head at those places.

I don't hear voices anymore, but sometimes, I miss the ones I had. It feels lonely.

And it's hard to explain what I mean, but.

I still have dreams of fixing my brain and reaching my true potential. It's a long shot, but maybe it can happen if I fight.

Keep telling yourself "You've never heard of it" Or call me on my bullshit. But you need to catch up on your security details. Most hospital and wards have phased out the taser due to "brutality" but few still have them.

I'm not sure really, but its almost like going through a parole hearing usually. Other times somebody comes and checks them out. And 9/10 its always a family member.

I've seen suits come in and talk to people.

>Dubs
I've only read a few, not all. Others is word of mouth from the people I work with.

Its Washington, the state is run by cucks and Asinine liberals. Everything is generally a failure here.

Well there was this cute emo chick who could hold a conversation well. I really liked her up until she had her episodes.

The psychopaths. They seem so fucking normal so cool and chill. Literally sweet people you would think, but once you pick up on the sociopathic tones and narcissism. Then you gotta take control fast. But I've met people there where they were pretty normal, just needed someone to talk to about their issues and wanted to get away from home at times. And those people were usually ant-social or just loaner outcasts.

>>Just curious to see if you've seen anything that even closely resembles that, or if these people are all certified crazy.

I've seen a guy who said he wasn't crazy go crazy into straight jacket joker laughter.

First couple weeks he was all

>"No I'm cool, I'm fine"
Then it turned into
>"No I'm not fucking crazy, I wanna go home"
Then
>"GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!"

We do, but again depends on your mental patient what they read, Emos usually read mystery books Rape victims Fairy tales and Crazy psychopaths read children's books and where waldo books.

We've had a couple go missing for a while and police or family members bring them right back.

>patrick bateman

Literally two people with that name, or two serial killing psychopaths?

Wow she looks no older than 14. would definitely fuck that tight little snatch

Tell us more about the molestation, it provides insight into how messed up the World truly can be

You see any girls younger than 14 who openly try to fuck adult males? If yes, whats the youngest girl you've seen do this?

This is why I love Sup Forums.

>>What was the best escape plan (actualized or not) you ever saw / heard of, and dumbest reason for an escaped patient getting caught?

Patients disguising themselves as doctors/Nurses

>>Has your facility ever had to change standard operating procedures due to blizzards/floods/power outages/fires/tornados/natural disasters?

Usually when the weather is bad we keep everyone in. When its decent we go out to the court yard and let them do what they do.

>>What would happen to your involuntary patients if your building was destroyed in a natural disaster that left no other mental health centers in a remotely near area intact?

I'm not too sure on that really. My supervisor said something about trying to round them up at least the ones who will listen.

Probably, working there has ruined my view on humanity.

Well I don't really have a favorite beverage? Only food I can think of is the cheese cake.

No like, they talk quiet and soft and at times well mannered but have their moments of psychopathic rage.

Depends on your patient, children are usually fucked up but its easier to help them that adults who have insane break downs and start reliving their childhoods and having flashbacks.

No not really. Most staff is females anyways. And its mostly females that deal with the rape and molestation victims.

Keked and check'd.

too much time in the psych ward

That's partially what unnerves me so much about that irrational fear I was asking you about. Yeah, I would be telling people that I was fine and chill for a couple of weeks but after that I think a mental institution would completely unhinge me to the point where I would blend in with the rest.

If you quit what would you pursue instead?

Do you ever feel bad for any of the patients?

Just want to clarify:

I'm the one who's been in hospitals and asked you about the pennies and tazers, and I'm not the one who called your story bullshit.

I can confirm, Sup Forumsrothers, that OP is either legit, or somehow has an advanced working knowledge of the subject.

Everything here sounds accurate to me.

>"No I'm cool, I'm fine"
>"No I'm not fucking crazy, I wanna go home"
>"GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!!!"

I think that's pretty normal tbh. Most people have a tolerance threshold where they start breaking down like that, but short-terns usually aren't more than two weeks.

But I definitely got like that when I was kept in short term for almost the maximum legal limit (3 months, which happened twice, or long-term, which happened once.

Isolation can fuck up even the sanest of people (not that I'm placing myself in that category).

What is the worst, most fucked up thing you've done in your life, OP?

Fellow psych worker here, and also patient (Depression, suicidal attemps, panic anxiety, physical back problems -->= causes depression, it's a syngergy effect)

Been working since 2010, Norway.
I work in the elderly one, 55 year+, I like old people, not much restraining. The younger they are, the bigger chance and the stronger they are.

Indeed

As they say, you become a product of the environment. Something like that?

Probably military or maybe computer programming.

Mostly the children and the man/woman children

>Grown people who have the mentality of a child due to extreme trauma as a child.

Security point of view in a mental ward is alot different from everyone elses role but it panders into generally everything since most of the time everyone needs you to assist.

I skinned a rabbit with my uncle turns out she was pregnant and we didn't even know it.

Whats it like in Europe?

If u quit do u think u could ever go back to living a regular life?

Can't speak for outside Norway, but it's very chill. In all my yers I've had under 10 restrains.
Mostly widows who go insane or depressed after their man has died. The loneliness is killing, I can verify that since I don't have a single family member and lots of problems myself.
I'm the equilevent of that corrupt but nice cop you always see you do coke and oxys as soon hes off the clock. But I have a tight relationship with my boss, she understands me, and personal experience is gold on the CV, and if you're a man its easy to get hired after you finish edu, I went straight from nurse trainee to job when I finished edu.

I find solace in meeting other lonely elderly people and getting paid at the same time.

Anyone else fap to thread image