youtube.com/watch?v=gRM1S6Jno8A&t=1716s
youtube.com/watch?v=urT_lrk369o
youtube.com/watch?v=pCpua4dvUXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpin

come on...nobody ever did acid here??

where are all the druggies on Sup Forums

aller quelqun dite moi comment on fait ca

if someone who sells molly also sold you something they call "acid", it's probably photocopy paper soaked in fly spray. good luck with that.

>like the guy who got his face eaten by someone on acid
>or the guy who started peeling his face off with pieces of a broken mirror

they were both due to PCP, not acid.

you should be okay. unless your dealer sold you PCP and said it was acid. lysergic acid diethylamide is a pretty difficult synthesis. very few people deal in it any more. it's easier to give someone some kind of batch process reject and say "oh, uh, it's.. acid! that's right. weird shit bro."

It's not that crazy, just put on some chill tunes and think positively

no i know this dealer
his shit is legit
been buying from him consistently for over a year

he said it was LSD or acid whatever its called.
goes by the name of lucy

I've done drugs, but not LSD. If it's like LSA, I'd take it during the afternoon so by the time you're peaking you can see a glorious sunset.

Not even close to the same.
Lsa will make you overemotional and give you a slight visual haze.
Lsd will make you see fractals and molecules so intense you wont be able to onow where you are.

whenever someone gives you one tab take one 1/4 of it, and then wait about an hour and decide how much you want to take. Since it's your first time I recommend sticking with a 1/4th, as it's more mind blowing if you're not too fucked up to have coherent thoughts, and being more comfotable exploring your reality through an entirely different and more abstract perspective, rather than your reality becoming more absract, if that makes any sense.

TLDR I recommend one 1/4th of a tab tonight then next weekend take the other 3/4ths and trip 3 times as hard, which will be even better because you're more familiar and comfortable with that type of reality. (Depending on how strong it is)

Thats what everybody thinks, they know the guy.
You dont even know what its SUPPOSED to be called, so how can you trust any of the info from someone when yoy didnt know what to ask?
Anyways, its most likely 25i Nbome which is similar in high but less spiritual and can cause seizures.

Doesnt hurt to ask the dealer again.
Or atleast find out how high the dosage is and dont take more than like 250mg

since u druggies in dis thread i was wondering how I might find a dealer for weed and how to smoke it without smoke staying in room or having shit smelling like it etc, (ye i live with my mom in college im 18 ) I smoked once at a concert but idk if i even really did it right cuz all i did was take it in my mouth suck in and then blew it out i didnt really feel that different, and I might have a high tollerence cause when I got my wisdoms taken out on the laughing gas I could do college algebra and felt most of the shit until i passed out from anestes.

TL;DR how 2 smoke for noob

I took 2 tabs my very first time. Dont ever worry about it being cut with anything because its virtually never laced. I have to say it was one of the most liberating experiences ive ever had, and i understand completely why people could throw their lives away for it. I loved it and i liked it more than shrooms. that being said, ive always smoked weed and been with friends while tripping. Try to have friends with you it brings out the high more

Anyway if it is real lsd which is might be since he said it could last 12+ hours cause n9t many knock offs are going to last that long, you should take it all and listen to this
youtu.be/XW370_ETZ4Y

look it up we arent google. you're 18 and barely done anything so you might be too far gone anyways

lsd is fun. candy flipping is even better.youll be fine. drop your tab of acid, take a half a tenth of your molly, wait about 2-3 hours and take another half. smoke as needed. stay hydrated. and most importantly, remember that its just the drugs making you feel that way.

oh and itll be too late by the time youll be able to notice, but if it has a taste, its not lsd.

Is it "safe" to trip 3 times in a week? Or??

you wont feel it. tolerance builds up very quickly.youd have to double your dose each time. once a week. but I find it better to space it out more. every other week at least. the more time in between the more you appreciate the experience.

I'm on lsd now actually. It can be shitty at night time. My friends took it and went pretty fucking mental at one of their homes. They keep a dog that barks like crazy in the house to add to the tension. One guy ended up pissing himself and said he had heart palpitations but that's very extreme

Just stay hydrated and do it well rested and you will be fine really. Don't do it if you are not feeling mentally sound and happy because you will not have an easy ride.

It can last a llng time for me sometimes up ton 10 hours but the aftereffectsame last for up to 18 hours and it can be a big load on your body plus you won't be able to sleep until all the effects are gone.

Some people keep xanax for sleeping after trips.

It is safe alone but only if you know what to expect. As a beginner you should try tripping with a friend first but if you can't then don't take too much for your first time. I am on roughly 60 ug and I still got visuals and confusion

Smoking weed enhances it a lot

Ask me anything

Just ask your friends, everybody has a pothead friend or someone that knows a dealer. If you want to smoke pot at home without getting caught, just smoke next to a window, that way the smell will disappear with the wind.

can people recommend what to watch while on it?

or something to listen to

The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Tame Impala, etc. Just look for some good Psychedelic rock on YouTube.

what should I do while im on it?
can you recommend me stuff to watch/listen or just tell me about your experiences and what you do/did when you took it.

Try to do fun stuff, most important try to do things that you enjoy. Listen to Psychedelic Rock or Trance music. Just enjoy yourself, be on a good mood/vibe. You don't want to have a bad trip on acid.

alright thx for the advice
im too tired to try it out now

ill get some sleep after smoking this joint

Do what you gotta do, brother. Just take care and don't try any hard drugs, user.

finding nemo was a trip. wall-e. that beetles movie, yellow submarine I think its called. fantasia. alice in wonderland.

Breathe through the pipe, act like you are a ninja or a mythbuster using bamboo to breathe underwater

The avalanches, Flying lotus - cosmogramma, Fela Kuti

youtube.com/watch?v=gRM1S6Jno8A&t=1716s

youtube.com/watch?v=urT_lrk369o

youtube.com/watch?v=pCpua4dvUXs

Gonna listen to all of this when I wake up
thx anons

Wasn't it bath salts in florida?
Or flaca? It's a new Floridian drug that makes people go fucking crazy like meth comedown or bathsalts