What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo
un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
reddit.com/r/the_schulz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He looks like my iuncle. Are germans just french and vice versa ?

unlimited powah, i mean, cuckoldry

destroy every European nation state.

Ruin Europe
It's German tradition

he also looks like stiglitz

>European peoples
He wants to replace them with Arabs and Africans. He'll probably retire in Israel afterwards.

go be a salty loser somewhere else

>t. Shlomo Shekelstein

He's a manlet though lel

Go be a Greek somewhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=_4F-bv9zTpo

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Forge Rings of Power and give them to the weaklings to bind them to his will.

Schulz will probably win the election, not even memeing.
He, the former president of the European Parliament, will be the chancellor of the most powerful European country and will proceed with the European unification process.

MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN

(and th€ b€st is: th€r€ is nothing you can do to stop this)

>t. shitskin

You don't belong in Europe.

he will probably win yes.

But the EU is falling apart, and that's a good thing.

I don't want to be great, i just want a good life in a small country. Not a shitty life in a great empire, that's for chinks and yanks.

go back to your shitty subreddit and rip off Trump memes there, we already found it and know you're raiding this board from there

>england

>reddit

nice boogeyman. Now back to your r/the_donald domain.

The eternal kraut strikes again

Wanna die in foreign soil, Blatt?

reddit.com/r/the_schulz/
it's time to go back, every single le MEGAman meme can be Google reverse searched back to there.

What do you get when you combine German ""humour"" and Chinese-tier shamelessness in making crappy copies of other people's shit? Why, Martin Schulz's entire internet """"grassroots""" support, of course! Sad!

just how butthurt are you right now?

He'll build a bridge to Africa and make the UK pay for it!

But you're not in the EU anyway?

>replies with a literal Reddit filename image
lmao

your posts read like somebody whose entire experience on this site is limited to this thread plus five minutes of reading ED articles.

no, but the EU is continuously trying to annex us.

They're a bigger threat to independence than Russia.

>r-redditor!!!!
>n-newfag!!!!1

really creative. Now go derail another thread, adults want to talk about Sup Forums related stuff.

Der Schulz-Zug hat keine Bremsen1!!!

Explain shultz to me
Why don't Germans like Merkle a tried and tested politician
Shultz is an outsider who is even more left wing than Merkle?
Do Germans think he will get the EU back on track or is it more get Germany back on track?
How do Germans feel about the possibility of a left wing politician with the possibility of le penn getting France to leave will that not make it even more likely France will want out?

Let them
It's interesting to have alternatives opinions instead of the same old circle jerk
It's what makes this board better than Sup Forums

>Spam memes
>I-I'm an adult

He's not Merkel, he's not Gabriel, I guess the polls turned out good for him because he was just the new face. Maybe people hope he'll turn the lobby shitfest back into the working man's party that it used to be 100 years ago. He'll be Merkel's bitch for the next 8 years.

Everything that causes salt will probably break the status quo of complete political standstill we had in the last 12 years.

>Sup Forumsturd complains about meme garbage
fuck of Chang.

>It's interesting to have alternatives opinions
>it makes this board bettter than Sup Forums
I really don't get this. At any given time on Sup Forums 50% or more of the threads are like this one, with communist generals and "drumpf btfo" ones. Sup Forums hasn't been a ciclejerk since the election, it's probably the most ideologically diverse political board on the web.

I actually began posting there at the tail end of the Trump election to troll, but I realized it wasn't necessary, as a big chunk of the posters there are constantly arguing and making fun of them already. You can't call retarded Sup Forumsdancers a lot of things, but you can't accuse it of being an echo chamber or a circle jerk.

german genocide

becoming a professional football player

*jewish

reminder that king silvio called him a kapo

reminder that king silvio has a short penis

If Le Pen wins in France they will leave no matter who wins in Germany.
I don't even care if the EU survives anymore, what matters is that we get rid of Merkel so that our conservative party can reform itself and become conservative again.

If that means we have to elect a Social Democrat so be it, under Merkel there's no difference between the SPD and CDU anyway.

Merkel and Trump have a lot in common.
Both are non-politicians, destroying "their" parties and give a shit about what sheeple think and want.

kek, enjoy your economical downfall

Fringe politics is cancer left or right
And the drumth posters are trolls

You do realise we did better than you in 2016?

All look the same

>Scorched Earth
Better to have a Muslim infested and ruined Europe than to let have nationalist parties gain anything.

You're still in the EU and the single market. We'll see how well you're doing when you're out.

you uncle look like a serial child rapist

I don't understand, what is causing the sudden wide support in Sup Forums for a left wing pro EU Vick leader? Is it a meme or are actual leftists trying to copy the Trump movement by spamming their memes in the hope of hyping him up?

And why do Germans insist on destroying Europe for everyone?