Alright b ask a welder anything

Alright b ask a welder anything

Nice weld m8

Thanks

have you ever welded your dick?

Would it be possible to weld two dicks together?

That's how we should punish the gays.

Almost no joke man shit was scary got story if you wanna listen

yeah.

Could you weld a dick onto a pineapple? To make a dickapple?

dick in a vagina thats a shemale

did you ever look at the light? don't do it it'll hurt your eyes worse than the sun

This just happened like about a month ago.
So there I am tig welding some random part for my toaster when I go to set the gun down.my work space at the time was full of crap so I set it done near my cock and balls when all of the sudden I felt this Jolt. So i look down and see the gun trying to ark still. But me being me I was wonder what the hell it was trying to ark off of. Then I realized I was wearing my belt but at the exact moment it actually sparked up. Right when it did that I felt the a small amount of the current travel to my cock and oh man it felt like I was pissing lightning. So after that I got up and it felt like my nuts got slapped by the fucking hulk. Moral of the story is it hurt but I got my toaster running again.

> welder
> glorified solderer
fuck out of here

Starting out yeah more than I'd like to admit bit after a while it almost comes like muscle memory to be ready for a accident ark and yeah it hurts it will leave you seeing green spots

Just worked out how HF works by the sounds of it?

Stainless steel toaster box faggot

>He can't even repair a basic printed circuit board
Laughingirls.jpeg

Do you have to go to college for a certification?

Community College but I'm still shooting for a Associates degree

How does it feel to be unemployed?

When you thunder squat doing a weld do you ever take a wet shit? Whenever I'm welding that is the first thing I think of.

You tell me buddy

No nasty shits just swamp ass

Does this get you hard?

Do you weld?

That's looks more sexier than half the girls in my town

Nah dude I go to work and class just to to stand around and hold my cock all day

Ever stuck the weld up your ass, turned it on, and wanked off?

Do you even weld?

You worried about cancer?

Bro, seriously do you even weld bro?

Your semi-auto weld is mediocre at best. Slag coverage is ideal, but the elongated porosity and clustered are a result of welding too hot or heating the parent material well above interpass temperature. Learn to tig weld and get as far away from mig or fcaw welding as possible. Any company utilizing these methods are shit and outsource most of their employees. I.E. wetback scum. If I were inspecting your shitty fillet, I'd have your name on he lay off list. First for thinking you're a welder, second for project espionage. Fgt.
>> aspirations related

No really i wear welding gear and shit but to be honest man what doesn't give people cancer these days. I went to Walmart today and saw a sign that says this store has shit that causes cancer. I went to the store for garbage bags and saw the same label on half the shit on the shelf

Thanks man appreciate all the feed back

You are a faggot if this dosent make you hard
>What does it do?

Canadian Red Seal Journeyman here.
You aren't using enough shielding gas, or if using single shielding, remove mill scale from metal prior to welding, porosity all along the weld from what i can see in the picture, Agree with the other user, turn it down maybe 5-10 WPS or up 2-3 Volts, as this will help the puddle wet out, looks almost too convex at the end and possible cold roll from the picture.
I'm also going for my welding inspector ticket.and getting Structural codes w59 and w47.1

The darker blue colored oxidation at the toe of the welds is undercut. Absolutely shit fucking weld. Looks good, but littered with undercut, making me flaccid.
mfw

I can't control the welding parameters they want. Many have told them what would work better but they get really anal about changing what they call "protocol"

Greetings from a machinist, my metal-working brethren.

Did you cum tho

Sadly no

I took welding in high-school and thought it was the most boring shit ever. what do you see in this shit?

have you ever welded without the mask?

Because welders...

It's only boring because you don't know what your doing. And also I like working with my hands beats going to medical school for 12 years. That's where I would have gone

are you still able to have children?

I ain't that dumb

I don't know I can shoot a load if that's what you wanna hear