Fuck you, I liked her

Fuck you, I liked her.

12 year old me really 'liked' her

Considering the comic book version was equally shit (Alan Moore even admitted he didn't like how she turned out and was underdeveloped) I don't really get the hate surrounding her.

she's a boring character in a midst of incredibly interesting ones.

My dick really likes her too. And that outfit.

/thread

she's also very plain in the looks department, even though the story tried to portray her as someone really hot

even Nite Owl is a hundred times more interesting than Silk Spectre

>she's also very plain in the looks department

i would post a fedora image but you probably have a folder with 150+ so i'll give you the chance to feel like your life is somewhat in order by allowing you to access your file library and select a picture of a fat guy wearing a hat that really captures how you feel about my post

>very plain in the looks department
If you think she's anything less than an 8/10 you are smoking crack.

She's just the Watchman knockoff of Black Canary.

she has a very mediocre face. look at how much make up she's wearing just to look pretty

>implying everyone in Watchmen isn't a satire of other superheroes

u dont leave the basement do you?

They are, and most of them are less interesting then the characters they are parodying.

I don't know about the character but this actress and the lady who played her mom gave the cringey-est performances in the whole film

>Watchmen made a huge impression on me from an early age
>become "le edgy Manhattan" early on in life
>ideolize him
>have an objective and empty outlook on life, try to be numb to cope with life
>"no evil or good"
>go through high school easily, however meet this girl

>she was pretty but also more...something intangible, and no one noticed
>"meh...shes just pretty I guess, "
>don't think much of it because autists don't hang out with le pretty girl
>nope.jpeg
>the prettiest girl in school yet she was shy, dorky, and goes overseas to volunteer in third world country.
>Zeus likes to joke around, somehow through divine intervention makes her sit behind me in class (in a class she didn't belong in, only underclassmen, I'm her only friend)
>mfw I couldn't deconstruct her into a statistic, her becoming my friend felt like a miracle
>mfw begin to feel bad about the things i laughed at, fapped to, was desensitized to
>guilt.exe
>have complete breakdown
>leave

You can call me a cuck, but if being a cuck means feeling human, than I'm ok.

its funny how she was the one that made the most powerful being in the solar system find his humanity. I like to think a novel like Watchmen wouldn't have a filler character like that.

holy shit fuck off

nice blog post faggot

I SAID

>Rorschach
>Manhattan
>Ozymandias
>Comedian
>Nite Owl

and then theres OP's bitch.

Delete this post

Nice one cuccboii

I didn't like her, but she's not as bad as people say

This image is terrifying because he's literally the last person on the planet who should lose his temper.

>white knighting a plain jane this hard

she's not worth it, you need to find a better waifu

0/10

holy shit that guy was right

Mind dumping the rest?

im not being a white knight im calling you a shut in faggot who will never get pussy with such high standards.

Not quite.

Originally Watchmen was supposed to with Pre-existing characters.
And Nightshade became Silk Spectre.

>being this much of a faggot

Please fuck off to reddit kid, you only have to be 10 to post on there.

Me too.
That cheekbone mole is sexy AS HEEELL.

Anyone that doesn't consider her 8/10 or higher will never get laid because there is no woman on this earth that would fit their standards. Or they're just disgusting and regardless of opinion they'll fuck a 2/10.

All these (you)s, the power, I can feel it.

Is this what it feel like to trigger people?

>8/10
>all straight guys must like her

she's nothing fucking special now and when she was younger. get over it and don't call me a basement dweller just because I don't share your tastes and because that's what YOU are

>eat dinner with
>play video games with
>play sports with
>become bffs with

Comedian, Manhattan, Rorschach, Veidt

choose

Its easy for degenerates to dismiss women on their computer, when their cunnywaifu is a stroke away on their cumstained keyboard.

In real life, an average 4/10 makes their flaccid cocks tingle, and yet they can't even get that.

LEAVE CAPEKINO TO ME

Is that how you get off? It's pathetic.

>eat dinner with Veidt
>play video games with the Comedian
>play sports with Manhattan because whatever
>become bffs with Rorschach who would have your back and brutalize anyone who dares harm you, at the cost of putting up with his smell and dealing with him stealing your food every so often

The only right answer.

Fucking savage

I mostly agree with this 2bh

Like you, I'd fuck her.

>at the cost of putting up with his smell

Maybe when he crashes at your place you can put him in a bathtub and clean his body for him :3

>>play sports with Manhattan because whatever

Why is the thought so fucking hilarious?

Like imagine Dr Manhattan doing shit like this.

different user here but thought this was necessary

>if you disagree with me you are a virgin and will always be a virgin

God fucking dammit Sup Forums has become underage.
Personally I think she is an 8 but jesus christ remove yourself from this place please.

>that projection
Guys
Come on.
Girls aren't hard.

BFF'S with Manhattan obv. Literally whatever you want whenever all the time.

He can probably even turn into my waifu

>you will never force Rorschach to take a bath and count all the scars and old wounds on his body as he tries to wash himself, embarrassed and ashamed that his disgusting body is on display like this
>you will never take his mask off while he sleeps and give him a cute little peck on the cheek, then watch him sperg out when he awakens to your lips on his face

HOw ABOUT I GIVE YOU MY AUTOGRAPH?

WHAT YOU SAY BIG BOY?

Manhattan would get bored of you and head off to make his own universe with no way of you contacting him. That's not even an insult. Jon is that kind of guy.

Actually, if you connect with him enough, he make a universe full of waifus for you. Which is a +.

What did he mean by this?

Please, the whole legacy story with Silk Spectre's mother was clearly lifted from Black Canary and her relationship with her mother. The Comedian was also clearly based on classic Nick Fury.

And sexier.

No homo

>DURRRRR DC STOLE EVERYTHING FROM MARVEL
>WHO IS NIGHTSHADE WHO IS PEACEKEEPER

Marveldrones are a truly desperate lot.

>eat dinner with Veidt, discuss business strategies, career fulfillment, butt stuff
>play video games with Manhattan, idk, I thought we were talking about Dan at first desu
>play sports with Comedian, he looks fun
>become bffs with Rorschach, kick ass on streets together

No sorry. Comedian was originally Peacemaker

Boring, uninteresting character played by a boring, uninteresting actress.

>BIG BOY
For you

Why do the cops hate Rorschach so much when he basically does their job for him and is the one responsible for putting away the worst criminals in the city, like the midget from Seinfeld?

Better yet, why do they put him in with the rest of the prison population in jail knowing that 90% of them are people he's put away instead of keeping him isolated?

Far from underage, but you are objectively a faggot if you don't think she's at least an 8. Never said it wasn't ok to be a faggot but don't deny that fact when you're sitting here saying one of the sexiest women in capeshit isn't even better than average looking.

>Stood in firelight, sweltering. Bloodstain on chest like map of violent new continent. Felt cleansed. Felt dark planet turn under my feet and knew what cats know that makes them scream like babies in night. Looked at sky through smoke heavy with human fat and God was not there. The cold, suffocating dark goes on forever and we are alone. Live our lives, lacking anything better to do. Devise reason later. Born from oblivion; bear children, hell-bound as ourselves, go into oblivion.

>It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It’s us. Only us. Streets stank of fire. The void breathed hard on my heart, turning its illusions to ice, shattering them. Was reborn then, free to scrawl own design on this morally blank world. Was Rorschach. Does that answer your questions, Doctor?

Huh, what did he mean by this?

it's a comic book

The Comedian is clearly based on the cigar chomping war monger Nick Fury. Peacekeeper is literally nothing as a symbolic character.

>dat Carla Gugino

>"Personally I think she is an 8"

You can't even read.
Seriously.
Remove yourself.

Yeah.
But he was MEANT to be.
Do you not understand the development of Watchmen.
Orginally it was written for pre-existing characters.
And that is who they are most similar too.

>Why do the cops hate Rorschach so much when he basically does their job for him

That's actually why.The cops in Watchmen are crooked faggots who want criminals around to keep em employed and keep the money flowing.

They were threatening to quit because they want all the authority on stopping crime.

Are you a jelly grill?

This only really applies to Rorschach and Night Owl as analogs for the Question and Blue Beetle.

You sort of get an idea how far through development they were for certain characters of the story.
Honestly I think it was a really good to go with OC.

It would probably still be a good story if they hadn't but they couldn't go as far as they would've wanted too and now we would just remember it as a "big event"

>why do they hate Rorschach
Because vigilantism is illegal, he kills criminals and he's so hypercompentant at what he does that it makes them look like idiots. The latter is the whole reason why heroes were outlawed in the first place. The movie does jackshit to explain it, but the comics show that there was a major police strike because the cops were getting jealous that superheroes were getting all the glory. Never mind the fact that when they get what they want and heroes are outlawed that crime spirals out of control while the police do nothing.

>why don't they isolate him
Stupidity, probably. They might also have it out for him and may want to see him die; he DID injure a ton of cops in self defense trying to escape Moloch's apartment.

best grill

This is the most autistic thing I've ever read and I've been following CWC for nearly 10 years.

Not really. Manhattan and Veidt are pretty blatant clones of Captain Atom and Thunderbolt, too.

Hahaha Seatleeee why do villians even bother