Tell me what you think about this, Sup Forums

Tell me what you think about this, Sup Forums.

How legal is it for me to lure women into the desert, under the guise of something else like (we need women to film a music video and/or we need women for a low budget terror flick) and we take them to the desert. We film some footage, but then we simulate an argument with them, causing us to leave them.

In order to get into our car, they consented to that. We're not obligated to take them back, right?

I see that this is all legal, is it not? Can someone tell me whether this is legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DTLcR5awn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the Fuck would you wanna do something so pointless

last time i checked, most civilized countries don't have a law against being a colossal asshole.

Thanks, Sup Forumstard. Also, I want to document all of it and post it on Youtube for views.

you're a fucking idiot

Why's that, CTR cuck?

sounds about as pointless as bangbros bangbus shit from years ago, minus the fucking.

tl;dr good luck, i hope you become the most well-known pos on youtube.

>tfw only a crazy bitch would go along with this

don't be surprised if the bitch hunts you down. bitches be crazy.

So it's not illegal, right?

would have been interesting in an age before cell phones

but it would take like 5 minutes for them to get an Uber nowadays so its pointless

only one way to find out.
>legal advice from /b is the go-to
you're gonna go far, kid.

Yes, but think about the money they'd be spending!

i bet they could press charges, depending on what the chance of harm to them was wherever you left them (chance of dehydrating, starving etc.) would determine the charges. If you leave them like 5-10 miles out on a road. you're just a dick.

The desert is 60 miles away from a big city. Where I'm thinking of leaving them is about 10-20 minutes away from a road, and there's a gas station nearby

It's called criminal negligence and its a crime. You're a fucking retard, why do you think you would get away with something like that? You think the courts would just give you a pat on the back?

its legal but only if thet dont die or get injured due to being abandoned by you
then they could sue you for negligence and endangerment for consciously leaving them abandoned in a dangerous scenario which subsequently led to their death or injury
if the case goes under judge rule you might get off but if it goes to jury you could get convicted

also the youtube video would be clear cut evidence you intentionally caused them harm

>criminal negligence

That's only if they die, though, right? I just want them to be heavily inconvenienced.

OP despises women just cause they continue to laugh at his micropenis. He wants to leave them deserted just like he was and is deserted by anything with a vagina.

I'm surprised he doesn't desert himself..

depends. If she dies you get manslaughter

Trump won it doesn't matter what you do to women anymore. If you were smart you'd gang bang the chick then leave her in the desert after.

Shut up, girl.

All criminal negligence requires is that you willfully caused injury to another person in a way that no reasonable person would. Taking someone out into the desert to leave them there and film them is pretty unreasonable.

What injury?

Psychological injury

even if she doesnt get injured the youtube video would provide proof that he intended harm
he would still get the charge

you sound like a cuck that submits to feminazis

anything at all. especially on your level of douchebaggery, the police/judge would be happy to make a big deal out of her tripping from a pebble in her shoe after you left.

seriously, this is some lame ass shit just for youtube likes/clicks..and everyone will be more than happy to fuck you over for anything they can stick on you.

but of course you're an autistic reject and won't listen so..enjoy the ride til it slams you in to a wall.

have fun getting buttraped by jerome in jail then.

you sound butthurt over the law. why take it out on someone stating facts?

If the youtube video provides evidence that you intended to abandon them from the beginning, you could be hit with kidnapping. And, obviously, if they are injured (physically or financially) as a result, you would be responsible

what law? stupid bitch gets what she deserves

assuming I wouldn't get away with it.

>check this faggot out
already edgeman..calm down before you give someone a paper cut.

you would be charged with the
intention to cause bodily harm
reckless endangerment
criminal negligence
kidnapping
and harrassment
and if her lawyer really wanted to stack up, attempted murder

you would get convicted even if she doesnt actually get injured

Why is everyone so butthurt here?

says the autist who would let his wife get fucked by a nigger then give the nigger all your money.

not legal, sorry.

the problem is that since you lied about what you were taking them to do they can legally claim you kidnapped them.

Because of the implication...

>my sides

youtube.com/watch?v=0DTLcR5awn0