Anyone have some images I can practise my x-raying on? Did this one of Ivanka Trump, fairly proud if I'm honest

Anyone have some images I can practise my x-raying on? Did this one of Ivanka Trump, fairly proud if I'm honest.

original

Teach me bro. You using Gimp?

Yes mate, just google 'how to x-ray on GIMP2' and it'll teach you step-by-step. It's just practising and getting used to the tools

It's basically drawing pictures of boobs. There's no magic to it and it's certainly not an xray of any sort

ohboy.jpg

Alright, I appreciate it my man

Well you're basically a spastic lad, it uncovers what's underneath if the top they are wearing is thin enough, has to be a thin and white piece of clothing, no bras either..

Dress was too thick, couldn't get anything. Sorry my man

Do you really think her tit has that crinkle in it

this

do you really have nothing better to do with your time than this retardation? This is why the Chinks are winning - you think gook kids sit at home doing this?

Can you do something with that? sry for quality

This possible?

Practice way OP

picture too grainy as well

Save it for

Please try op. Its not a white shirt but I can still see outline. Please try to xray the whole shirt to skin tone.

Is this good?

PLZ try

give this a shot please

OP plls

You never heard of google images you dumb faggot?

not OP but if youre not aware, it's not an actual xray m80 :DDDDDDDDD

she's wearing a bra so no

That's literally what I was saying you enormous downy

Trist?

thats probably the fakest picture i've seen in my life. Why do people think you can actually see through clothes in pictures?

once saw a rly good xray of this, give it a try

Try my dick please.

This one would be easy probably. I'll give it a try, not OP, but have done my fair share of x-rays.