IT'S REAL

The latest report on zany Jared Leto comes from E!Online, who spoke with co-star Viola Davis. Davis stars as Amanda Weller in the film, and much like the rest of the cast, was a recipient of one of Leto’s “crazy” gifts. What was her gift? A box of bullets, apparently, which didn’t sit well with her.

>“It was a little worrisome,” Davis said. “It made you a little bit nervous and I’m pretty tough. You know I got into a few fights when I was growing up…but it scared me a little bit.”

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/movies/viola-davis-pepper-spray-jared-leto-suicide-squad/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Symbols of firearms make liberals who have never shot guns uneasy

More at 8

ZANY

Reminder that Leto will open fire to the crowd during the premier.

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>How involved is Jared Leto involved in his new role as the Joker? Too much says director David Ayer.

>'We as a team decided to go to the beach for some rest and relaxation but Jared showed up in full Joker uniform and began menacing passerbys on the beach.'

>'We watched in horror as a small child was dragged under the waves by the harsh current and began to struggle to stay above surface. As we rushed to grab the lifeguard, Jared brandished a knife and told us if we took another step he'd cut us'.

>He was reported saying by Margot Robbie (who is playing the character 'Harley Quinn' in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.

>'My jaw almost hit the floor!' Ayer continued. 'I definitely needed to take 5 after that crazy prank. It was intense!'

uproxx.com/movies/viola-davis-pepper-spray-jared-leto-suicide-squad/
Fuck

>"Leto spent hours a day inside this mental hospital to study the patients in order to improve his acting. When it came time for the nurses to put the mental patients back in their cells, Leto was erroneously locked up. The hospital staff could not believe that he wasn't insane. Leto, however, refused to break character and stayed in the mental hospital. By the third day of his residency, his cellmate was begging to be transferred."

HOLY FRICK THE MADMAN

KEK

The PR bullshit is really making me not want to watch this movie. Someone fire the interns please.

2spooky4me

This. It's just sad how desperate they are.

MOMS

GUNNA

>I’m pretty tough. You know I got into a few fights when I was growing up
the fuck does that have to do with anything? She sounds like some peaked in high school faggot
>im pretty tough, I was a real bad ass 30 years ago

who the fuck could care about this?

stop advertising capeshit movies

It's going to turn out horrible, isn't it?

Yes

LAUGH

Inb4 leto actually plans to shoot her. I would send the bitch a fake but real looking since i got leto money cat head in a box with blood and shit splattered inside

MOM'S

>The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life

Dude he would be a fuckibg legend if he did this. He would live on forever. Hell he might even save the currently shit and unorginal hollywood if he kills half or so of the bigshots

my mom almost saw this thread

this pasta never gets old no matter how many times you change the actor names

> I’m pretty tough. You know I got into a few fights when I was growing up…but it scared me a little bit.”

Thats scary !

>"All hell broke loose on set that day", said costume designer Kate Hawley. "I had prepared all the characters' costumes for this really big action scene David was supposed to shoot the next day, we were on a really tight schedule, the crew worked hard overnight to get the pyrotechnics ready. But when the actors showed up in the morning, ready for fitting, I heard Margot screaming in panic. She was completely freaked out. Harley's white tee-shirt looked green-ish. Jared showed up in the middle of the night and did a laundry while mixing colors. He didn't even fold it properly afterwards, it was just rolled into a ball. It was absolutely insane."

I honestly can't tell which of these are real and which are made up green texts anymore, but they're all so hilarious and ridiculous.

I MIXED THE LEGOS AND THE MEGABLOCKS

>True Psychopath here

Don't make him use the joker voice

My sides

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>im pretty tough
>i got in to a few fights growing up

>im pretty tough
>bullets in a box scare me

>im pretty tough
>i think a method actor is going to kill me

>Filename