Tinder is dead, Sup Forums. Alternatives?

Tinder is dead, Sup Forums. Alternatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SayTCWttywU
youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Things ugly ppl say

really? How so?

a bar

It's used as a number system by women now.
THey don't actually want to meet loser guys off there.

Me and my friend were both talking. We seem to get matches from hot chicks who want to fudge. It does work but if you look good. He had a date yesterday amd i have one tomorrow night and friday night

OK so, if, hypothetically, I was overweight and had a haircut that made me look like some sort of triple-sexual megaqueer thing, than it probably won't work for me

Good tinder no please say it ant so

Omaha the I am going to be a very good at that point it's just offensive that itself

Is not asked for directly so it possess as little stress as possible on you and your thoughts matter too

But what's tinder

Also Op is a fag you should have inb4

Also Check um'

Also sage
Also also lol

Excuse me while I try to figure out what the fuck you just tried to say

If you like girls like the one on the right (shes really 3 miles away i screenshot while I was at work)

You need to be fit and good looking.

Went on a date with a chick on tinder that I knew from years back. Gorgeous chick, banging body and awesome personality. Date went good then blew it with my text game. Never heard back. Feels bad man

Lol i had the same except it was purely sexual

She's got a horse face. She's not able to be choosy about jack-shit.

What description do you use ?

Meh. I'm not even really attractive but I got this far and have had three threesomes with my gf and girls from tinder. So there's that I guess.

Countless nudes. They're easy to get.

Lol what do your girls look like?

Explain us how ?

A poem that I liked

Better than that faggot

Lmao gross af

> be mildly attractive
> dont sperg
> send one message, DONT send another until they reply
> make them want to talk to you

A single cup of coffee from starbucks can get bitches wet. Especailly if they like starbucks and weed. Just offer to kick it with em, and be like "Ima go get coffe, wanna come?" Buy them a coffee, take them back to your place, smoke and chill.

Poke sexual fun, and yeah. Dont seem like a creepy faggot.

It's easy.

Femanon here.

Tinder is most certainly alive and kicking. I use it almost daily.

They both look gross imo, this is what i like

>french

she has hairy pussy and armpits, and look at how fat her arms are. she's gonna be a landwhale in 10 years

Gross

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
gross

>samefag

26 posts / 13 IPs.

Is better than
For sure hahaha

But does she have a body

I can do the first 3 bullet points
The fourth is where I might end up have issues...
I don't know it might be because of my young age but girls seems a lot colder than what they look on tinder threads

> just pay for it, they're all whores for one thing or another

Tinder is for just woman... either they are on there for more followers on Insta, or they need an ego boost because they just broke up with their worthless bf/husband.

A girl at my work actually deleted her tinder because were literally so many guys on there messaging her and super liking her she got frustrated.

Woman get to cherry pick...
There needs to be a new dating app that gives men the upper hand.

What the fuck are those stereotypes son ?

It wasnt she really is uggo

I made a dubs decides thread recently that showed how many chicks respond.
>Don't be ugly
>Be confident

>Tinder is for just fat woman

ftfy

Ur girls are ugly though lmao

What kind of lines do you use ?

Underrated post.
Would totally be down for a dating app that gives guys the upper hand.

>257 matches
>9 messages
Fucking kek

just be yourself

Fucking has me rolling

>There needs to be a new dating app that gives men the upper hand.

>be girl
>choose between Tinder or dating app that gives men upper hand
>always choose Tinder
>no girls on app that gives men upper hand

and how exactly would you design a dating app that gives men the upper hand?

Still works for me.That would never happen though.

Tinder is poppin even for dudes. Just got to be kinda handsome, have a good opener, and be mildly interesting.

Ive gone on a couple dates since i started doing it about 2 weeks ago. This opener has worked about 90-95℅ of the time.

"Hi ___ Im ____ and I'm glad that we matched. You have a really cute smile and kind looking eyes. Maybe we can chat and get to know each other."

Its even worked on bitches that arent smiling in their picks.

Also try to get the number sooner than later. Im about to choose a night for a date with this one nerdy chick who likes the same shit as me.

Pic related is me

Bullshit. It's dead alright.

1. Tits and time stamp.
2. Bullshit. Tinder is dead. Not a single match since I've gone on there while living in a big city, and I'm not even fat.

Idk if i did i probably would have already designed the app myself.

You caught me!

Fetlife

ewwwwwww wtf is that

I'd hit that for days

bump
I have the same issue

Pretty sure she was in Diff'rent Strokes.

No.

>complete lack of privacy
>degeneracy catalogued by government

Not a moron.

Just for sex or looking for a ltr?
In my experience womans on tinder are more and more looking for ltr and not quick and easy sex like few years ago

I can see that happening. Create app that shows...
>income
>job
>chosen/rating by women
>pic

Done.

>there needs to be a dating app that gives men the upper hand

Yeah, somebody should invent an app that upends 100,000 years of evolution.

While we're at it, let's make an app that makes men watch soap operas and talk about chocolate for hours on end.

Jesus. Men hand in the resumes and women do the hiring. The only way to change that is drastically reduce the number of men or create realistic fuck dolls. Women only hate being hit on because of the surplus of it. Give men a viable alternative to human vagina and watch the panties start dropping.

Most underrated post of the night right here.

I'm in med school in New York. I don't have time for relationships.

Is my lack of free time supposed to mean that I don't get to have a sex life? I don't think so.
I use Tinder because I don't want to fuck the same guy more than once. If I fuck a guy more than once I much more likely to develop feelings for him and a boyfriend is the last thing I need in my life right now.

Fucking a new guy every time I want to have sex is how I avoid relationships.

Suicide

>Give men a viable alternative to human vagina and
That's caled "hookers"

Interresting. .

As a guy I do the same tbh
But I prefer some FWB agreement with a few girls...
I have an own business and not really time (and don't want) a ltr

I've gotten 170+ matches in the past few months.. No interest in talking to them though.

But you are in your mid-twenties I suposse... woman in my age on tinder don't want to play games anymore.. Or they just habe her first divorce and want to check if they are still attractive for mens

Bumble.

>Women only hate being hit on because of the surplus of it.
Bingo!

You're disgusting.

One day, maybe 8-10 years from now, you're going to settle down and marry a guy who has had maybe 7-8 sexual partners his whole life and he's not going to know that his wife is an emotionally calloused cum bucket who thinks deciding to have sex with a stranger is as easy as chewing gum.

Your current behavior is making it extremely unlikely that you'll be able to stay faithful to your future husband.

I think the ratio man/woman on dating app musst be around 100/1

When the site ashley madisson was hacked, the database revealed 20 Mio user as man and only 500.000 womans... and a huge amount of fake profiles

What about Facebook ? Is It any good ?

Moralfag go home...
Go in a church and pray to your hippy-zombie

Don't be autistic. It really is easy as fuck. I'm married and do it for fun, and it really isn't hard at all to pull wins. Shit, the married part makes it easier half of the time. Seems to bring out the raging inner whore that they all have.

Wrong. Girls only like being hit on by attractive guys.

Its well documented that girls rate the average guy lower than guys rate the average girl.

You're just jealous. And you're also right. I most likely will not be monogamous if I ever get married. I don't believe in monogamy and I doubt I would ever marry anyone who believes in it.
Human beings are not monogamous creatures. Also, if you could have sex as easily as we have sex you would be having sex everyday too, hypocrite.

>Shilling this hard

>Girls only like being hit on by attractive guys.

This is what guys from /r9k/ tell themselves in order to absolve themselves of any responsibility for their plight in life.
>it's not my fault, I got dealt a shit hand of genetics

Protip: Girls don't give a flying fuck what you look like. Your appearance is not an attraction trigger.
If you aren't having sex it's entirely your fault and it's got nothing to do with the genetic hand you were dealt at birth.

You chose to go to med school. You should have known going in.

Yea your disgusting. If I was married and you told me this. I would divorce you immediately.

Tinder....
>dont give a fuck what you look like
Wow... fake plus gay

Please like and subscribe

I MEAN WAKE UP PEOPLE

Youtube, just look at this hot Pussy!

youtube.com/watch?v=SayTCWttywU

Yeah, you can get plenty of bitches if you're looking for 4/10 shit. Or you can go get a life and eventually you'll meet girls that aren't boring fucks.

>Human beings are not monogamous creatures. Also, if you could have sex as easily as we have sex you would be having sex everyday too, hypocrite.
This

Well then i guess it's just age that makes it harder for me... Ali girls at my age only had one bf, maybe two but not more, they're not whores yet

>You should have known going in

There is nothing about med school that surprised me. What specifically are you implying that I should have known? That I wouldn't have very much free time outside of school?

I did know that, obviously.

Dating apps and websites will never be good. You either get out of the house or you don't get laid.

Lol u might end up single forever

>Protip: Girls don't give a flying fuck what you look like.
What a beta faggot, you never got good pussy in your entire life.

Men are visually stimulated sexually. Women know this and it is the reason why they are obsessed with their appearance. For you to assess your worth as a mate by basing your worth on your appearance is the equivalent of acting like a woman. Women do not give a flying fuck what you look like, because your visual appearance isn't one of their attraction triggers.

There are 5 universal attraction triggers all straight women share. They are

He is the leader of men
He is a successful risk taker
He has a willingness to emote
He is a protector of loved ones
He is preselected by other women.

You could look like Brad Pitt from the movie fight club, but if you aren't also demonstrating that you have at least one of the above five traits, you aren't going to getting laid. Stop acting like a chick who is obsessed with her appearance. Take the steps necessary to form a small social group consisting of five to eight male friends who you can dominate in some form or fashion and make certain that women see you leading those men to a social event. Rinse, Repeat. Eventually, they will offer you sex in the hope that they can trade their pussy to gain access to the social pool that you've built.

Inner game (Social Pool) is an order of magnitude stronger than outer game (Canned Routines and Pickup Lines). Here is a primer on Inner game.
youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko

Do you speak English?

Yeah. Go outside. Dating apps will always suck.

?

Im handsome and I have those traits. BUT ON TINDER THEY SWIPE BASED ON PICTURES HIROSHIMA

>I'm not monogamous. Aren't I a special snowflake?

Go back to Tumblr.

Interesting... continue your ranting.

Yes i am also Intruiged by this
Please go on.

>Women do not give a flying fuck what you look like, because your visual appearance isn't one of their attraction triggers.
>There are 5 universal attraction triggers all straight women share. They are
>He is the leader of men
>He is a successful risk taker
>He has a willingness to emote
>He is a protector of loved ones
>He is preselected by other women.
This guy know what he talk about

Be self confident
Show leadership
Be a protector
Give them.a shoulder where they can lean on
Talk to them and listen to them
And btw.. That's why a lot of young girls like older men's. .
Get the pussies...
T. Guy in his 40's who regularly date 18-24 girls...

>obviously not watching the video

Im blind asshole

I'm a fucking goober but im nice enough looking that i can steal any girl from my friends that i want.

Girls do a double take some on the street some times. My entire family is attractive.

Girls care what you look like its the first thing they notice about you.

An other jalous one...