Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

Why does the asshole man always get the woman?

women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke. they don't like anyone like me. they hate pussies and faggots. some stupid little cumstain who cries like a pussy. stupid cumstain.

women like hard men they don't like pussies like me. It's true women who like men like tough men. They don't want some wimp who cries like a pussy. the bigger man walks away? that's not true. the bigger man destroys the other one. he'll smash him and kill him. stab him, shoot him, batter him. smash him into next week. women like hard men. they hate me cos i'm a pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rr6lsTgZKAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chicks just dig confidence and self reliance, plenty of assholes happen to possess both.

Man up you little twink.

That makes it fair?

Full vid?

It's not about the guy, per se.
It's how she appears next to the guy.

If the guy is an callous ass, she will appear as a saint, in comparison.

They don't know it themselves.

Thats how nature works. But humans work different. Cant tell if bait but there are way too many idiots who believe this shit. I was always a nice guy, i was no pussy but i wasnt "hard" either and i had a fuckton of girls, one-night-stands and realationships. Women(not only them) want someone they can rely on and they want to feel loved and apreciated. Everyone hates selfish assholes as much as selfish crybabies who always play the victim. Just be your gotdamn self. How fucking hard can that be ? (Sorry for incorrect grammar or spelling, not my mothertongue)

nope trips, but guess wha, reality isn't fair, bettter get used to it, life sucks, and will keep sucking, except for brief glimpsesof happiness, it pretty much sucks the rest of the time

False. Women want to be understood in a way transcending what they communicate. They want you to know what they're thinking and feeling without them telling you, and approach with relatable sentiments to it without them disclosing exactly how they're feeling.

Also, multiple orgasms. Which is not difficult to do, and doesn't involve size, but knowing her body responses and what turns her on.

Start paying attention to body language and responding appropriately and you'll get all kinds of women.

exactly this

op is just a crying fart and thats the problem!

People in this thread are dumb as fuck.

Women just want to have a good time. They're not so plagued with the moral struggles we are so they don't turn away assholes. They are emotionally driven and a soft men don't get them worked up.
Women are amazing and quite difficult to get them interested in you. But it is the greatest feeling in the world. You gotta toughen up and get in there bro you'll find a woman who works for you but you gotta work hard. Or be lazy and fuck fatties I don't give a shit

if it makes you feel better that chick is basically a whore who literally fucks guys on campus for a few hundred bones

Wrong
They like will, if you are willing to put in the effort to be confident, self reliant and everything else that a woman asks from a man but won't tell(or everything you think is what women want from a man), she will see potential will to do what is needed and thats more than enough for them because its the little things that count and they are so in tune with their senses they can tell if you are not genuine

So if you want chicks just do what ever you think is right for them and if another man is competing, you let them know they save dtheir way up (privlidged by time) and you are working on it
Because trust chicks will wait for anything and you that's why. and assholes know this thats why they are assholes. Just start making an effort in life and let the pussy work its way to you because you can't help the pussy come to you because its already helping you

Just be normal and don't be weird
Weird - unnecessary physical and verbal behaviour
Unless its funny

Don't put the pussy on a pedestal and you'll do fine. Just focus on yourself and women will come to you.

>generalizations about all women
Some women want men who aren't assholes. Don't be a fuckwit and keep your eyes open for them.

>women like men who have a nice house, nice car, loads of money. they like tough hard men who drink beer swear and smoke.

this is why women don't like me.

does this make me a pussy in search of some pussy? nope.

I don't want to spend my time with a human female craving for money, attention and other guys.

also, keep in mind that if you have a nice house, nice car, loads of money, but your woman meets anywhere some guy with a nicer house, nicer car, larger loads of money, drinking more beer, swearing more and smoking like a Turkmenistan guy, then you're doomed (and also cucked and cheated on).

my life changed for the better when I was friendzoned by a fat ugly girl after chasing her out in every imaginable way, because when I started to understand what just happened, I simply realized that I don't need to buy a woman. I just need to not to fall in love with any woman that doesn't explicitly want me (me, not my money, not my dick, but "me") to be her man forever.

>I don't need to buy a woman.

The ONLY thing that matters is whether you appear better than all the other guys around you. Whether you can diss em, beat em, show all the shiny shit you have and they don't etc...
Learn to put other guys in their place and you will get pussy for days

That's because those assholes don't waste time on 4chin like you and I, they go out and look for pussy, you massive feggit

>a pussy in search of some pussy?

Sauce

>waah, i gotta work hard to look responsible and capable
Or are you mad cause you're a fucking ogre and nobody will ever find you attractive, even if you work out and eat right?

Maybe not always. m.youtube.com/watch?v=rr6lsTgZKAQ

have you seen a smart man with lots of money that has a fucking stupid goat for a wife? NO well there are some but the 90% of them dont choose a woman based on their beauty because they need a challenge and a dumb fuck wont give that to them

Ya mate tis' bate.
And it is is true what you say. And women come themselves tbh

I agree with you.

Thanks for smashing my illusions.

How many Tapout shirts you got in your closet, bruh?

>fair

lmao

life isn't fair, nobody deserves anything, if you want something you either luck into it by (having good genetics, being born rich) or you work hard for it and also luck into it

crying and moaning is a waste of time, you could be doing literally anything else to improve your station in life

Youre a colossal faggot . Bet you cant even fight either.

So don't be a pussy.
You don't need to be an asshole, just get a little self confidence, and learn to live with the world instead of blaming your failures on assholes, accept that it's your shortcomings. I'm a very nice person and I have no trouble getting girls. That being said, I'm also tall, relatively good looking, and in great shape. Take care of your self and women will notice.

>> Why does the asshole man always get the woman?
Because all women like its looks ...

I haven't had sex in over 4 years and even I know you're a faggot.

Woman want a man who can defend the castle. Not hold doors open or any bullshit like that.

Either go to a brothel and visit a prostitute or shut the fuck up.

I'm 21, never had a girlfriend, never smoked, taken drugs or drank alcohol. I don't look bad.

Honestly women are a waste of time. If what you are after is a little intimacy you already have it available to you.

Yeah but there has to be someone for those guys too, every woman can't just have the rockstar, some need to settle and understand their worth and take the shlub

Jokes on you, I'm a massive asshole and I'm a kissless virgin

i want to die

Women are attracted to status. Rich men get women because they have status. assholes get women because they have status. In healthy societies where assholery is discouraged women don't go for assholes because they have low status.

You're just a fedora asshole, I'm not talking about those...you deserve to have nothing.

How is being an asshole having "status"?

Remember that some women are assholes too. People like people who think like them.

Girls go for guys like their dads. You want to get with her, find out her dad's aftershave is what they say.