Any man that does not support modern day feminism, is misogynistic

Any man that does not support modern day feminism, is misogynistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am pro Hillary

1st and 2nd wave feminism were about equality of opportunities. 3rd wave feminism is about equality of outcome and muh feelings.

We want equal pay.

You already have it

Is it cuz of her vagina

Gr8 b8 m8 8/8

Yes

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
FTFY

I'm ok with that. You fucking dyke cunt.

What's wrong with that?

k

Everything

And anyone that does is fucking braindead

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 no h8*

But user, only women are wrong

True

DO

NOT

FUCKING

CORRECT ME

too late nigger

Fuck modern feminism. It is now a group for snowflakes.

calling names makes you lose.. ask Hillary

Misogynist

feminism is only about women, not about equality
being a feminist is equal to being misandronisitic
stop following a movement that has a gender specific name and work towards true equality between both genders

You already do. The "80 cents for every dollar" statistic dose not take into account that women take more time off of work, generally get lower paying jobs, etc. And even if some women weren't getting payed equally for the same amount of work and the same jobs they can just sue there employer, because it is illegal

It's hillarious really.

What it all boils down to is the Feminist position that Women are inferior and Men are superior.

I know this is the opposite of what they claim to believe, but too many Feminist positions boil down to this. "If I'm drunk and so is a Man, he needs to be of stronger constitution, better judgement and stronger resolve than me, or he's a rapist".
"If a Man and I both consent to sex and I get pregnant, he is more capable than I am so he needs to pay for whatever choices I make regarding the baby".

Or in this case "I want to live in the World where I can wear whatever I want, go wherever I want and have nothing bad ever happen to me. Men, make it happen for me".

Because rather than being responsible for being careful where they go or who they associate with, or taking measures to assure their ability to defend themselves, or simply acknowledging that yes, Criminals are gonna Crim, they instead elect to throw a tantrum and just demand that Men create the World they want to live in, since they admit they can't do it themselves.

>Feminism.

Shut the fuck up, cunt. Take your fat ass back to Tumblr. No one wants you here.

Legit explain the fact woman have holes that men fuck, we're doing the fucking, you're taking it and sucking dick. You're mouth is a fuck-hole.

Truth, women and men don't do the same jobs simple as that. But when they do any pay differences are negligible.

/thread

agreed
copied for future use

There are still pay differences especially at higher positions and in heavily corporate environments however the argument feminism doesn't take into account is what the male counterparts are giving up to get that small increase in base salary and that in cases where women have chosen not to have a family, decided to work extra hours, be available 24/7 etc they actually earn more in those jobs than their male counterparts.

I'm all for equal rights, equal pay and the concept of feminism. but don't give me a skewed balance, say its not fair and demand more for less.

Do you women really think you're special just because you have tits and a pussy? Like somehow you're above men? Go fuck yourself. You're NOT special. The only reason men put up with women in the first place is because of what's between their legs. So tired of women thinking they deserve special privileges.. rawr.. girl power! Fuck that shit... I'm all for men and women being EQUAL.. but most feminists feel they are ABOVE men. I am 100% AGAINST that. So fuck you, and fuck your feminism bullshit.

I don't care

Mysoginy is good.

*slow clap*

>3rd wave feminism is about equality of outcome
I wish. Only a minuscule number of 3rd wave feminist want to help improve outcomes for men in areas where women are ahead.

Religious right says abortion should be illegal. Advocate abstinence for unmarried men and women.
>how medieval. No one should be forced to become a parent just because they had sex. Casual sex is a right, and no one should be forced into parenthood for exercising that right.

Men say they want the legal right to "paper abortions". i.e. to be informed of their sex partner's pregnancy early on, and to inform the pregnant woman in turn if he will accept legal parental responsibility. She can consider this information when she is deciding whether or not to abort the pregnancy.
>Those deadbeat scumbags! If they don't want to become a parent, then they shouldn't have had sex. That's just the risk that you take.

Women make up a smaller percentage of STEM students
>outrageous!

Men make up less than 40% of undergraduate college students
>well, nothing we can do about that. girls shouldn't be punished for being smarter

Following calculated actuarials, health insurance companies used to charge women higher premiums than men, because women's medical expenses are higher.
>Thank god we outlawed that sexist policy! Men should pay higher premiums to offset the costs to women.

Following calculated actuarials; life insurance, disability insurance, auto insurance, personal liability insurance, etc companies charge men more, because men cost them more in payouts on average.
>total silence

Girls do poorly in K-12 math
>overall this sexist system! we must create special programs where girls can do math in a female-friendly environment where the courses are catered to them!

Boys do poorly in K-12 reading.
Feminists successfully sue the school that has a successful literature program that tries to teach boys using books and activities that are targeted towards boys.

>claims women are equal
>cant prove it
Wew

There are women who don't support modern day feminism. Does that make them misogynistic too?

I hear north corea has equal pay

That's retarded, and so are you.

>modern day feminism
i don't want to be equal to men.
i want to be put on a pedestal and placed higher than men.
i should be the center of attention.

aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/

i love patriarchy

Any woman that is a feminist in this day and age is a misandrist.

The whole play gap myth only takes a bit of thinking to debunk. You don't even have to explain the different variables betweeen men and women.

If work forces could pay ANY group of people 15-25% less, the entire workforce would be made up of these people.

I'm okay with being a misogynist.

Reich feminism FTW!

Like i give a fuck what you think.

Hey libfags. Prove to me women are equal to men, im waiting

You say misogynistic like it's a bad thing.
>I AM a misogynist. Any sane Man would be.

>Any that does not support is

>the most uncomfortable chairs in existance
why does royalty do dis?

/thread

Any woman that doesn't deliver sandwiches on request to their husband is just the subject of a cuck fantasy and is being used by their spouse. Back to the kitchen, bitches!

Can i say that fdmale comedians arent ever funny? Cuz they never are.. ever... EVER.

>doesn't compare hours, years of experience or any factors
>doesn't compare diplomas
i thought it was basic knowledge that men went towards STEM and that STEM pays better

do people still ignore this