Do you know the japanese game Ni-Oh ? The main protagonist is european in Japan...

Do you know the japanese game Ni-Oh ? The main protagonist is european in Japan. When the european wants to kiss the japanese girl, the girl shows a face of disgust because he stinks to much.

What the japanese mean by this ?

They meant by this that you should stop making spaces before question marks REEEEE

Geralt?

you posted this same shit last week.

white man has strong musky body odor not like febreze japanese """man"""

>generic dynasty warriors clone #1234

I bet you hype NieR:Automata aswell

>i know nothing about videogames

What ? No. First time for me. I just saw this that's why

>William Adams (24 September 1564 – 16 May 1620), known in Japanese as Miura Anjin (三浦按針: "the pilot of Miura"), was an English navigator who in 1600 was the first of his nation to reach Japan. One of a few survivors of the only Dutch East India Company ship to reach Japan from a five-ship expedition of 1598, Adams settled there and became the first ever (and one of the very few) Western samurai.

>Soon after Adams' arrival in Japan, he became a key advisor to the shogun Tokugawa Ieyasu. Adams directed construction for the shogun of the first Western-style ships in the country. Adams was later key to Japan's approving the establishment of trading factories by the Netherlands and England. He also was highly involved in Japan's Red Seal Asian trade, chartering and serving as captain of four expeditions to Southeast Asia. He died in Japan at age 55. He has been recognised as one of the most influential foreigners in Japan during this period.

since the thread is shit might as well hijack it for educational purposes.

>triggered weeb

NEVER EVER PKEKS, SONY ALWAYS WINS BABY

>game literally say himself its a souls clone
>dynasty warriors

Did they say that?
lmao, shit looked exactly like dynasty warriors in the dev stream

marketing
its not even the first time. you wouldnt buy azn ones like onimusha anyway. since hd games, theyve done this to raise money in the western market and often bombed being delusional about it

>Adams settled there and became the first ever (and one of the very few) Western samurai.
lmao weaboo faggot

>you wouldnt buy azn ones like onimusha anyway
yeah nah
where's my PC version of Dragon's Crown you slanty eyed pasta-slurpers

Thé most powerful western samouraï were french anyway. Spécial mention for the last samouraï who was french. Not Tom Cruise

That's doubtful, but did you know that "samurai" actually comes from Sarmatian "szamóraj" and that bushido was based on saber fighting techniques that were introduced to Japan by Proto-Lechitic settlers? It's a fact.

u just mad the Japs made a game about a rosbif samurai

thank g*d professional japanese studios know better than to port their games to windows aka "why buy when you can get for free" platform

they'd all be bankrupt by now

t. debil

that's because you are a weeb in the first place, normal people wouldn't care

not that i do care that much if it's a japanese game with a white protagonist though
why ? because there is much more to making a game for white people and presenting a product appealing to white people than pure appearance, as it is it's still just a chink product with a white coat of paint, if it were a movie that wouldn't interest white people either

He was basically a prisoner.

They gave him a wife though and some land

He already had a wife he wasn't allowed to return home to.

Oh yeah. Still, they gave him a new wife and new home.

job hazard, tough shit
better a samurai in nipland than an ass slave for a barbary pirate

onimusha games werent weeb games tho.

westernes dont buy non-weeb cool japanese games either. prime example is siren 1 and 2. you are only sold by hollowood/american drama ish games like silent hill but never buy into other realistic games where whites dont play roles.