How much cocaine would a person who's never done it before need to snort to OD and die?

How much cocaine would a person who's never done it before need to snort to OD and die?

And would it be long & painful etc?

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedball_(drug)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Yea it would be painful, don't know how much it would take but you would have a heart attack.

ty

not sure, and no. probably about as painful as a heart attack. I'm not sure you could snort that much.

I've never done coke so I wouldn't know but surely you'd be so fucked you'd barely realize you were having a heart attack, right?

It's not opiate, so you will feel pain.
So what dose is enougth for od?

to be honest op. just a small line is enough to cause a heart attack. once you snort it, you'll know in about 5 minutes if you took too much.

I see what u did there

It wouldn't be a great way to go.

Dizzy, shaky, sweating profusely, hot and cold at the same time, unable to focus, probably puke a handful of times, and you'd feel your heart trying to beat out of your chest until it just fucking stopped, then you'd have the pain and fear of having a heart attack.

ODing on any upper would be absolutely miserable. the reason people OD on downers is because they feel doped up and eventually just pass out, but you'd be amped as shit and paranoid the whole time if you did it with blow

if its pure, you need 1g to hit toxicity, not sure if that means OD but its enough to be harmful, kill an 8ball by yourself and you might die. if you wanna die easu just mix percs and xannax and go out drinking hard, itll only take like 3 pills each and youll die in your sleep

Aight guys thanks for the info, in my head it just seemed like a pretty decent way to go, blast some music and go out with a bang yknow? But maybe not

?

Ayyyy

cuz u bump cocaine

Rob banks. Get a gun, and rob banks. When you eventually get caught, open fire on the air above the cops. Don't take anyone with you, but go down in a blaze of gun fire.

I live in England mate, guns aren't easy to come by, and I can't get a shotgun license since I have a history of psychosis

god..

not much. cocaine can cause a heart attack with a minimal amount.

Jump from a building?

Do a line any size... any substance. Doesnt matter.....rack it up on a crocodiles tongue...youll fucking die

Kek

I've always fantasized about doing this... just getting a massive pile of cocaine and Scarface-ing it. Might actually go through with it one day

Ha ha. Ha ha. Ha ha....ha. No kid, you would feel it. Also coke isnt an od drug your heart will simply explode.

Overdosing on any substance mostly leads to a fucked up experiences. Your body doesn't react like it would normally, you probably feel like you poisoned yourself.

1.5g

I figured as much... but still kind of want to. If I do wind up doing it one day, I will stream it so all you guys can watch me spasm around in coke-fueled agony

Why would you do that? It would not even be funny for you. If you want to see what happens when you OD, do it with Ketamine or MDMA, that would at least be interesting

???

I honestly don't know... probably autism.

Either way, on the off-chance that I do it some day, I will stream it.

A true Sup Forumstard

Kek

just slam a shitload of heroin instead

why not do both en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speedball_(drug)

I did an 8ball by myself and almost died. It's a miserable feels

i think the most ive done is 2.5 in a 12 hour span and that made me feel pretty shitty

More importantly though, any sauce on OP's picture? Or any more like it?

Get a small bottle of pure liquid Cocain and down a good mouthful your heart will explode.

Imagine someone moving their hand through your chest then squeezing your heart for a while, that's what it'll feel like. If you live, your heart will suffer serious damage, but as it's a muscle it may repair. If it doesn't, have fun with never being able to do anything above your resting heart rate from fear of serious chest pains and probable unconciousness; can't fap bro.

If you want to kill yourself, do what an user said above, sleeping pills and alcohol.