Anyone know of any nude mods for fallout 4 console? Bethesda says no... but I know that you know, you know...

Anyone know of any nude mods for fallout 4 console? Bethesda says no... but I know that you know, you know? Spill the pork and beans Sup Forums
>pc is master race I know but its not an option for me at the moment

use nexus mod manager, literally whole sections devoted to that shit

CONSOLE, you fucking imbecile.

>Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

PEASANT you cuck

get a pc pussy

Kek'ed

If your playing on console who is the real imbecile here?

now how do you think youre gonna get mods on console groovy pants

No one asked you kiddo

The denseness of this motherfucker

Sometimes people will stealth-upload nude mods, they are typically labelled as innocent-looking clothing mods. The real mod, the nude body meshes, are typically hidden until you do a specific action, like putting on and taking off clothing. The trick is figuring out which mods that are uploaded are actually secret nude mods, and then downloading them before Bethesda catches wind of it and deletes it.

Oh nexus mods, Making PC Gaming great again.

>says pc is master race but needs help with console
>not an option atm
>"GET A PC FAGGOT"
PC players are super helpful and have a vast library of knowledge

Exactly my friend. I was wondering if anyone knew a few that haven't been taken down yet. They normally say "test" or something, but I'm wondering if there are some new mods that surfaced

We help our kind

>plays console
>calls others "kiddo"
are you for real m8

Then that would mean you're in the wrong thread. You want neckbeards anonymous down the hall to the left.

hah, good luck nerd
all the mods on console go through bethesda net.
no adult content allowed on bethesda net, and even then, no custom assets on ps4
get a PC you fucking nerd

No, I don't know of any secret mods that Bethesda hasn't already found out about and shut down. You'll have to keep a vigilant watch over the mod uploads and try out ANY mods that look promising. Alternatively, you could pay a friend to create a temporary Steam/Bethesda account, use the Creation Kit to steal and port an existing nude mod, upload it, quickly download it, and then take it down before Bethesda can find out. Then just repeat the process for any new mods you want that break ToS.

School uniform and pagett are nude mods ya doofus

Kill yourself faggot, both for not being on PC and for playing a shit game made by Bethesda.

>CONSOLE, you fucking imbecile.

consoles are for little kids, thats why you don't get nude mods

Console isn't better than pc. That's not what this is about. I even color coded it in bright green for you. Let's do it again though
>CONSOLE IS INFERIOR TO PC
>go to bed kiddo

I'm not playing on console, but OP stated that he needed it for console.
Do they not teach you any reading comprehension in the shithole you hail from?

Not a bad idea. Looks like user was a pretty cool guy today

never said which is better just saying console is for kiddies

School Uniform for Xbox One is a secret nude mod. PS4 won't have nude mods until Sony allows external assets/scripts.

Butthurt that can't be contained

Are you really this retarded?
That's exactly why I posted that. The dumb fuck I answered to said something about NMM - which isn't supported on console.

Also

he doesn't NEED Bethesda boobies

Perfect! Thanks mank

Who the fuck are you to say what the man needs?

But wants

I wondered what that Tim and Eric one was about lol it's boobies

DUDE THANKS
BEST LOOKING ONE YET
SPUHGEHTT! Gotcha.