Hello today i will be coking and eati g my five year friend kettil. He was a alpha götesheep. Over my flock...

Hello today i will be coking and eati g my five year friend kettil. He was a alpha götesheep. Over my flock. Yesterday i slaughtered him. Now i will make a Hamburger. IF you wish to join me that would be great. Vill give some stories about him in hos honour. I will miss him.

Here is the minced meat.

Stalking this for stories

jeg sværger, du er helt væk

Vill use a verry simple recepie the mince and an egg mady by my hens.

Gott mit uns, Goat bro

Käften danskjävel

kom og få mig til det, Hassan

Shit it got to squishy

Did Kettil die well? How... did he die?

I killed him

I cannot tell you how he died. But I can tell you.... how he LIVED!

He got to old this is the new alpha

Tell Kettil story for Kettil sake

I

I want learn of kettils tale.

Kettil will taste good.

Did you find it difficult to kill something that looked up at you and trusted you so much? Id fucking cry if I had to do that lol

no. kettil was alpha. as am I. in end I show him who was real alpha.

OK this one time. I was feeding the flock and they were all happy acept ketill cus i vad my dog with me and kettil was verry scared of him. So all of a sudden kettil vad jumped the fence half way and was stick in the electric fence. I rushed over to help him. I started draging him Out. But he was so angry he astarted bixing at me. So i fel over the electric fence got stuck then he got Out and ran for the forest. That fucker.
Pic: old pic of me and him

It is never easy least with the aplpas that really have a paronality. He would come up and snuggle like a dog when i was there.

vat kind of watch is this?

do u kill wit gun or hammer?

Its the swedish aviary pilots watch.

I like

You're kinda cute op

Its a gun but use compressed air. Like from no country for old men

Im a lot fatter now that pic is like thre years old.

ah yes yes

Make this a faces of Sup Forums thraed now

So now do you fuck the sheep?

OK done im happy with this it got abit bumrt but is ok . hard to rum a thread and make food at samma time

That was some random guy not op. No i acctually dont fuck them

Ohwell this thread is dying i hope you get to heaven you magnificent basterd.

I will se you on the other side sweet prince you wewere never destined for this world. I wish our time could have been longer. Good night.

RIP kettil