Be me

> Be me,
> Have been officially diagnosed with autism. Twice, by different doctors, in different countries,
> Angry at being beaten at school. Want to rape all lolis and drown everyone else in LCL.
> Don't want to do things Elliot Rodger style. That sucks. I want to kill others, not to get killed myself.
> OK, so I work hard and get myself enough money for an isolated house with a soundproof cellar to begin with. That would be somewhat beneficial for the society as well, wouldn't it? I mean, compared to me spree-shooting some random fags.
> Go to a high school.
> Like two years of totally kindergardenish stuff.
> Taking programming lab. Kindergarden intensifies.
> The final project is "robot" programming in groups. That sucks but fine.
> Have no preference on group. Get a group assigned.
> Don't know who they are, don't recognize the names. They are not present at first lab.
> Write them email. No answer. No contact. No nothing. They aren't aware I'm assigned to them otherwise.
> No problem. Write the program alone, go debug on real hardware.
> The robot is away.
> No big deal. There is still an extra task for those who missed the other labs. And it counts as THREE normal tasks.
> Write it.
> Student assistant says it's not a group task, so it's not enough. He says I must contact my group (and it's like several hours before deadline, they probably have everything ready. Don't want to come like "Hello, you've worked and now I'm getting it for free (because you assholes don't check mail)" Still don't want to do that. Not my style.
> Y NO U SUPPORT MY GOOD INTENTION OF NOT KILLING EVERYONE OUTRIGHT?
Disregard that, it's a loli thread.

>tfw no loli gf to shove penor inside soft, wet, gentle mouth