Artists/Genres/Other Flowcharts/Charts thread

Artists/Genres/Other Flowcharts/Charts thread

I just snatched the ones in the wikia, but I was wondering if there were some others out there that I might be missing.

Chocolate and Cheese is the superior entry album. There is a severe lack of non studio album material and side projects on that chart.

I think I might try making a Ween flowchart myself.

I just found this somwhere deep on the infraweb. If I made it, it would be much more inclusive, however, by the time you made it to the left side, you are probably off your training wheels and know about everything else they did anyway.

idk The Mollusk has their most popular songs, and it's a good mix of serious and funny that would probably be better for people who aren't into Ween's humor yet. Make another chart to throw in the non-studio stuff for sure though

It took me days to update these.

Still working on the 10s.

can someone post a bunch on ambient, dark ambient, and field recordings?

Ambient now

And the field recordings.
I do need to check these ones as well.

I am sketching an Albini flowchart and when I perfect it I'll remake it in photoshop.
The chart starts with the question "How many Post-Hardcore and Math Rock do you want?"

anyone have one for neil young? i've been going chronologically but he has a ton of albums

>update
>90s

I meant re organizing/re arranging the orders of the albums.

And I was talking about all of the charts.
People wanted swap outs.

/r/ing a psychrock one

here's the death grips one

more field recordings?

bump

trust me on this, listen to Orange Twin Field Works, its something entirely different

>no Coil - Time Machines
bad chart

/r/equesting any Japanese music charts that various anons made

If I find any I'll post them, I might have one saved somewhere

Thanks in advance if anyone has some

Nigga what the fuck

Exmilitary doesn't go into TMS. It's either NLDW or a dead end.

Interested in this too

Requesting the "essential listening", not the Sup Forumscore-esque one, but the one that had sections in groups of 5 for world/classical/jazz/popular music subgenres.

I made a flow chart thing