Pic is my gfs ass and biggest fantasy is to lick another guys cum out of her well-used hole

Pic is my gfs ass and biggest fantasy is to lick another guys cum out of her well-used hole

My question: what's the problem with cucks?
Doesn't it just mean there are more girls to fuck for 'alpha' guys to fuck? And cucks are encouraging slutty behaviour. What's the down side?

That's like gay mang

more pics

Lurking. Please continue

The down side is that you're a beta faggot

Got no problem fucking some cucks girl. Are any girls avtually into that shit?

But if ypu enjoy beimg a beta fag, ots not a problem...

diseases you stupid sack of shit. they're real.
also fucking up other peoples relationships is frowned upon, let you to figure out why.
yes fucking someone outside of your relationship fucks up your emotions/views of your counterpart, never going to change. just like diseases are never going away.
fuckoff with your degernate homosexuality.
eating a dudes cum, and using your girl to fantasize yourself getting fucked is the epitome of faggotry

if gf enjoys it and guy enjoys it, then what's the problem?

there is something good about a relationship where you can be honest enough to say you want to suck a cock together

just do it and post results

if ur gf is fucking other guys whats wrong with you
?

so you wouldnt let her suck you off?

im down. where u from

I guess there's really nothing wrong with it in theory, I just don't understand why because most of us would be pissed to find out we were being cheated on.

Yeah I'd do her.

its not same as being cheated on if its what both people in relationship want

she is fucking beautiful m8

she loves flirting on nights out, I like watching. She always wears thongs

going into work she always wears a tight skirt and thong, love imagining what could get up to in the office

any pussy pic?

nice screenshots faggot. she isn't your girlfriend

god you're a fucking faggot that doesn't deserve to live

its screenshots of video i made of her changing

Agreed. That fantasy is super gay. Another guy's cum? Seriously?

A life lived vicariously is no life lived at all.

because most people don't want to get cheated on

because I feel sorry for you

don't you care about stds ?

because you probably have some mental problems

because finding a woman that is loyal is already hard enough

she always uses condoms
would mind seeing a guy come on her tits though

Drop all the alpha/beta/cuck bullshit you read in these threads. I like to eat my wife's well fucked pussy. For a years I'd eat her after I fucked her. Over the past few years I've eater her pussy after she comes home from a 'playdate'.
I travel almost 4 months out of the year. A lot of my business is in Asia. It's common practice in Asia that I'll have high end call girls waiting at my room after a long day of business. My asian business partners are looking out for me. My wife has alway know that I was getting a lot of pussy on the road. She's was cool with it. It helps that I keep her in a million dollar home. Long story short - she picked up a regular boyfriend a few years ago. I have a great sex life with my wife - but I enjoy those times where she comes home after have been hammered by her bf 0 dat pussy is creamy.

I jack off to cuck shit too. It makes me cum buckets.... but there's many thigns that are great to fantasize about but would fail on implementing them in real life.

Whenever different partners are introduced, and I've seen it dozens of times, the relationship usually falls apart in a few weeks, a couple months maximum.

The reason for this is females want the ONE BEST OPTION (unlike men who can have affection and relationships with several women at the same time and care about them all), they aren't truly interested in sex with a bunch of different guys. This one best option must be manly, must be able to dominate her, must be able to lay down the law. As great as a femdom/cuck relationship sounds, they never ever work out. Another thing is that women CANNOT lead realtionships, I'm greatly attracted to dominant women and a femdom situation seems ideal for me, but women cannot lead without being excessively cruel, they will not respect you, if a woman doesn't respect her man both will be miserable and the relationship will fall apart.

I've seen dozens of examples of introducing other partners and a female led relationship. They don't work.

Like I said, there's many things that are fun to fantasize about, but they'd destroy relationships.

How can you afford a million dollar home as a 16 year old?

Is it your mom's?

It depends if a guy can take his gf beimg with another guy, enjoy another guys cock

If you're a cuck, you can enjoy it

Well, no shit.

Relationships fall apart when you introduce other partners.

HOWEVER, If you're fucking supporting her or you're super rich, different rules apply. No one is gonna burn their meal ticket.

if you have a loving relationship where you support her actions, it could be good for a relationship. Might not be something everyone understands, but not bad

I think the problem comes down to monogamy. It is fairly common practice in today's relationships to want someone who will be there regardless of the situation. someone who will help you though the tough times and will put you first at the end of the day. Since sexual and romantic feelings are often intertwined, it could become difficult to know if it came between you and another person, that they would still pick you. hence by being a cuck, you sign away your the one privileges. Besides, usually you worked hard to get the girl to be your one exclusive thing, why would you want to share it with other guys, who basically are making a challenge to your manhood its a type of "you cant perform well in bed, so you need to be replaced with a real man, and being a man was your only duty in the relationship, so what good are you"

what is the appeal of seeing her with another guy?

The fuck is wrong with you trump voters.

Its a fetish but id want to understand it too.

Not that guy btw.

its hot seeing her as a sex object, same reason everyone uploads pics of gf for guys to wank over

OP here, she goes on a lot of work nights out, stays in hotel after - think she gets many guys hitting in her?

I'm honestly having difficulty arguing against that.

Cucks are pathetic but they WANT to be seen as pathetic.

Fucking Urkel pants.

>wants to cozy up to SJWs, niggers, and the LGBT crowd
>thinks Trump voters are cucks

would fuck her.

if you are big, she would find it hard to say know

op your gf is getting me hard please post moar

there is no downside

>implying getting cucked is alpha
Since when is it alpha not being able to sexually please your woman yourself? Seems pretty fucking beta and gay to me faggot.

>biggest fantasy is to lick another guy's cum

OP IS A MASSIVE FAGGOT CONFIRMED

there is no implication being cuck is alpha...

being cuck is beta, op is saying he's okay with being beta

n o i c e

Ew, she's got a BIG pussy dude
Shit looks used
See a doctor and get out

pretty sure she has been with guys from her work

I would fuck that slut op is fag would give her a real cock

I'll bust a nut deep in that sluts ass for you.

this was a recent girls holiday pic, love imagining what she night have got up to....

love the upskirt

she is definitely a whore

tiny breasts, any probably loose as fuck pussy thanks to all the cocks shes taken, op thinks its fantasy but Im sure has already taken a lot of cum

fag.

love her body. where do you live?

maine

nice tits
high waist
just enough thigh

would like to see a little bush on that minge

show more of her?

Too bad. I'm on the west coast. Would take her away for a proper fucking and bring her back to you pumped full of hot sticky loads.

Can you imagine her, legs shaking, barely able to walk, her pink cunt lips swollen and glistening with our sex juices?

I like her tits. Think they hang nicely on her thin body, and sway perfectly when she gets fucked doggy style.

would love to taste your hot sticky cum as i licked it from her thong, then sooth her swollen pussy with my tongue as she tells me to lick the cum from her gaping ass

I would enjoy giving it to her. care to share more of her pics/vids? rc4anon at gmail wants to see all of her...

eh dont worry about it all OP,

i have a fantasy of watching my wife get fucked by a bigger man than me and eating her freshly fucked creampied pussy

Because the vast majority of ppl on Sup Forums are forever alones and have never had gf's. Therefore would never even dream of giving her away for someone else to fuck

Sounds like you have already comes to grips with a healthy view of "monogamish" relationships.

this is my wife btw

it helps to be admittedly bisexual

Do I see the beginnings of a halo ?

Slippery slope bro dont do it. Once she experiences diff cocks some maybe bigger than yours ir guys who fuck better,she will lose intrest in you.

I'd love to see my wife fucked in front of me by a bull.

Because your secretly gay, or just pathetic.

she's definitely cute

OP here, Im bi and the big fantasy is to get cock nice and hard with my mouth so he can fuck my gf

It's not wrong to have the fetish, the reason why B hates it so much is for 2 reasons
1. Threads are spammed of cuck bs
2. A lot of them are forever alone that are pissed that you have a gf/wife and you let her fuck other people, they wish they even had a gf.

definitely deserves to have a cock down her throat while you sit in the corner jerking off and watching her get used

She's fat

there is no issue as long as you dont reproduce and your genes are forever lost

haha nice

not really

Got more?

Agreed... i think all the hate stems from beta insecurity

I love bulling...I get to fuck the shit out of a turned on bitch and cuck has to deal with her shit the rest of the time.

This is my version of forever alone :D

1) maybe it has something to do with not wanting to see your partner basically cheat on you
2) actually having feelings of love combined with sex, which implies that you no longer have her love
3) maybe it has to do with if your partner finds someone better than you, then why would they stay with you, if they could get someone better
4) It could have something to do with believing that to have a cuck fetish, you have such a low opinion of yourself, that you cant accept the love of someone and wishes them to betray you in front of their eyes

lol... thx for proving my point

beta..no scratch that.. OMEGA and gay

if you are in the same room, FUCKING NO

It's weakness
Weakness makes some people uncomfortable

Only 3 was based on insecurity, but it was more based common sense