A Ghost in the Shell movie?

A Ghost in the Shell movie?
With Scarlett Johansson as Motoko.
Gah Damn, boners. Opinions Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gettyimages.com/detail/video/group-of-businesspeople-clapping-in-conference-stock-video-footage/1405-10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no boners here

lmao, id put it in her pooper

Love Ghost in the Shell, but it's too cerebral for 80% of Sup Forums. And this was Sup Forums before most of it moved to Sup Forums, so now it's too much for some 95% of Sup Forums.

Would like to see the Puppet Master again / 10.

She and the industry fucked Elfin Lied and their are going to do the same to this movie. Fucking Cunt!

Looks kind of shitty

I never wanted a live action GITS and I certainly didn't want a western live action GITS. I'll probably not watch it, forget it exists and just watch the first movie and SAC once every couple years like normal.

Good call,SAC is classic.

trailer looked pretty awesome if you ask me. I have zero issue with her being white considering almost every anime character is made to look Caucasian. None of them look jap ever

gettyimages.com/detail/video/group-of-businesspeople-clapping-in-conference-stock-video-footage/1405-10

Aw fuck, not her as Motoko! Wtf Hollywood fags!

>why.

She looks like a british football hool...

I hope its as good as Dragonball Evolution.

Hair color is wrong.

Digitally fix it in post.

Kek

Scarlett Johansson has a face like a starved child- her cheeks are too gaunt and her chin looks like someone punched it too far backwards

bcus she's hawt as fug m8 fight me

why didn't they fucking match the hair and eye color ?

Scarlett cut most of her tits off, now she looks like a 12 year old.
All the boner inducing magic is gone.

Google Scarlett Johansson 2016.

Yeah, why didn't they?

youre all normies if you think she can act or this looks good or attractive fuck off

Who the other bitch then ?

She changes her look quite a lot.

I demand quads for this movie to shut down

Come guys we all thought heath ledher was going ro be a shitty joker, we all thought jerod leto was going to be a shitty joker, we all thought Clinton was gonna win. Maybe this movie IS GOING TO SUCK SO FUCKN BAD. its as if hollywood is trying to hard.

My only gripe is that it seems like they are pulling from several story lines.

I dont watch much of the ol' chinese cartoons
Whats this one about again?

They made a philosophical sci-fi that questions the humanity in the "android evolution" into
"I AM HOT CHICK THAT DOES MATRIX SHOOTING GUNS AM I COOL YET?
That is how angry I am

Cyberpunk Homeland Security basically.

Thats the faggotry of Hollywood. they will use up all sources of story from the series in their movie just so
Harlot Hansen doesn't have to make a sequel.
she'll just make her box office flop and run.
betcha shes never seen GITS.