How the fuck can you still defend them at this point?

How the fuck can you still defend them at this point?

Jiiimmmmmyyyy....

when are you coming back?

Jimmy Mack is better than the whole of Painting With tho

not even a bad ep, user. only weak track is peacemaker

it's a cover though and the original song was better

How can you keep bitching about them at this point instead of just not listening to them anymore?

Because they have made albums that are not Painting With

they continue to make good music
it's not their fault they're not p4k approved anymore

Because life is so french toast to me.

literally their best thing since fall be kind, no i havent heard oddsac, yes? ok, now get out of my office

You're just saying that because it was on the p4k review
It's a different approach, and the song ends up suiting well anco's style

idk man painting with was pretty mediocre

WOOOAHH I NEED YOUUUUR LOOVIN JIMMAY!

How the fuck can I feel so so

Youre obviously not seeing them seeing them seeing them.

These lyrics are trash

goalkeeper > bonkers > peacemaker > jimmy

It was definitely a great EP, they just don't serve current P4k no use. Painting With was going very well until The Buglars. From Natural Selection it became an uninspired mess. Golden Gal was pretty good but it was buried into the weak end of the album.

>Painting With was going very well until The Buglars. From Natural Selection it became an uninspired mess
wow literally me

Sorry you hate fun user :^)

Also Jimmy Mack is a fucking cover lmao @ ur life

I want to believe

>From Natural Selection it became an uninspired mess. Golden Gal was pretty good but it was buried into the weak end of the album.

that's cause the panda tracks sucked, interestingly goalkeeper was great probably because no hocketing shit throughout the song

Panties With almost feels like a troll album at thispoint

Like "you want a non stop ac album of pop ac painting by numbers? Well here you go!"

But then it's nearly all forgettable m.o.r. and all bleeds into sameness!

Makes me wonder tho what Slipi: the album! Would have been like in 2004...

Goalkeeper was so nice. I loved the EP to the point I'd say that, sincerely, Jimmy Mack was the weakest of them all if I had to pick one.

it most definitely is, only song that keeps me from putting the EP on repeat, it's at the end though so whatever

I know. 'I need your lovin jimay' I just Avery adlibbing it

Kinda Bonkers and Jimmy Mack are great tracks. Avey has made some good stuff in this era, Panda just has to move past the hocketing (which I strongly assume he will on the next project)

That's such a lazy argument at this point. I love this ep and as a longtime fan I know when they're not at their writing peak. Still enjoyable but hard not to cringe

As someone who recently got into AnCo, this ep seems pretty good. So far my favs are strawberry jam and centipede hz. Idk why you guys are such cucks. It's all pretty enjoyable desu.

Natural Selection is GOAT

the entire ep was better than the last 2 albums and made me feel like i was listening to peak anco again

painting with is great

t. Panda

Painting With tiers:

>GOAT
Floridada
Lying in the Grass
The Burglars
Natural Selection
Bagels on Kiev
On Delay

>Awesome
Vertical
Spilling Guts
Summing the Wretch

>Great
Hocus Pocus
Golden Gal

>Ok
Recycling

Jimmy Mack and bonkers are ok, but I couldnt even finish peacemaker or goalkeeper because they were so irritating. Mightve been cuz I was high but Ive never had an AnCo song bother me on first listen before.

Their best content since Fall Be Kind imo

PAINTING WITH TRACKLIST (FIXED)

>1. Goalkeeper
>2. FloriDada
>3. Hocus Pocus
>4. Vertical
>5. The Burglars
>6. Natural Selection
>7. Peacemaker
>8. Bagels in Kiev
>9. On Delay
>10. Golden Gal
>11. Recycling

>no jimmy mack
>no kinda bonkers
>keeping recycling and natural selection
whatre you doing

Kinda Bonkers was garbage and Jimmy Mack is a cover. Natural Selection isn't bad, but I wasn't so sure about keeping Recycling.

Painting With is trash.

This EP on the other hand godly... and you have shit taste if you disagree, go listen to Bob Dylan or something you homo

are you so rockist that you dismiss something for being a cover? even one that completely reimagines a song?

thats sad

how the fuck can't you? it's great m8
I'm gonna guess pitchfork put out a negative review or something now, didn't they?

nah it's shit, keep sucking Panda's dick

>The Burglars
>bad
every time with this poor taste, goddamn
breddy gud taste desu user
>no Lying in the Grass
otherwise decent, though the other two EP tracks could be nice and Goalkeeper doesn't work as a better opener than Floridada imo
not him, but I'd suck his dick if I could
as it is, I can only praise him for being pretty good at making music :^)

put Kinda Bonkers at the bottom and you're correct
they're all fairly close to each other though. I'd say in general Jimmy Mack is probably stronger than Peacemaker but Peacemaker is more interesting and maybe the best hocketing track, and the only one that's really a bit above the rest is Goalkeeper.

Painting With isn't one of Animal Collective's best and yet it still manages to keep surprising me with each listen
The Painters was a fantastic display of why Avey can still dish it out with the rest of them

>BEST SONGS
Golden Gal
Recycling
Hocus Pocus

>HIGHLIGHTS
On Delay
The Burglars
Vertical
Lying in the Grass
FloriDada

>PASSABLE
Spilling Guts

>UHHH
Natural Selection

>NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE
Summing the Wretch
Bagels in Kiev

the whole EP isn't panda retard. look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if the younger you meant to grow up into such a faggot. you're letting reviews control you. it's great.

Why does this dinosaur band still make music? Lmao.

Probably because they have more musical talent in one of their pinkies than you do in your whole body? Just a guess...

I'm mostly amazed that the tracks on this EP didn't make it into the album desu. well, Jimmy Mack wasn't for obvious reasons, and Kinda Bonkers may have some reason as well, but the other two are better than some tracks on the album. at least Gnip Gnop and Hounds of Bairro sounded like b-sides, the lack of Peacemaker and Goalkeeper on the album just reduce its variety.

OP is jimmy mack jangled

this is more amusing than it should be

>original is a motown classic
>you can only prefer the original because pitchfork told you to

please pick one

Because they made this