/got/ general

The Freys and the Lannisters send their regards Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0zqATEW98o9
vocaroo.com/i/s17eZKDjnj63
scottmanning.com/content/battle-of-the-bastards-is-straight-from-medieval-chronicles/
scottmanning.com/content/4-reasons-why-battle-of-the-bastards-was-no-cannae/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Azor Jon

vocaroo.com/i/s0zqATEW98o9
vocaroo.com/i/s17eZKDjnj63

One more fucking episode and this piece of shit general is gone gone gone. Fuck all of you, I'll finally be free.

How did she plan on 1v1ing him with a whip in that confined space?

Cinematography was top notch.
Battle was stupid as shit. Also predictable.
Dragon shit felt rehashed, we've done this all before

Overall; 5/10

I'll miss you and all of the our other fellow autists

I'm sorry user m, go to fucking /sci/ if you want logic. This is a fantasy general.

YOU JUST KNOW

STOP. JUST FUCKING STOP. HOW DO YOU DO IT EVERY FUCKING THREAD, EVERY FUCKING DAY? WHY CAN'T YOU POST SOMETHING G INTERESTING AND ORIGINAL INSTEAD OF THIS FUCKING DRIVEL? JON IS SHIT, YOU'RE SHIT, AND THIS THREAD IS SHIT JUST BY YOU POSTING IN HERE.

YOUR POSTS ARE A SHIT STAIN ON THE BATHROOM THAT IS /GOT/

Not that I mind, but did Sansafags just come out of the woodworks since Sunday? I don't remember /got/ waifu-ing her this hard...

Azor Arya

Azor Azor

Azor Sam.

she got hot

She reached meme status.

>Arya murdered Jaime offscreen sometime in episode 8 and will spend the rest of the series wearing his face and murdering people as him
>mfw Arya with Jaime's face says "I send my regards.... BITCH!!!!" before she slits Walder's throat

I heard yall were talking about me doin drug. I don't do no drugs nigga I'm just tired. of YOU. Fuck yall niggas

select images with a store front, faggots

Based Jonbros

Stannis autist

jon is the prince that was promised you shit

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

its just hbo shills, nobody actually finds her attractive. shes absolutely fucking disgusting and a total disappointment from when she was young, it looked like she would grow up to be a 8/10 at least but that's shit brit genes for you.

Or is it Sam?

aren't there two left?

More like the cuck that was promised

WEW. I'm pretty sure it's a bot, or script or magnets user. It's ok, just lay back and let it happen.

Stark tactics: English at Agincourt (at least, in theory)

Bolton tactics: Carthaginians at Cannae

Using ancient Mediterranean battle tactics against medieval European seems to be a bit of an odd choice. I imagine D&D choice them for purely aesthetic and suspense reasons rather than going for full-on late medieval realism.

Historically, what did the Carthaginians do right that ended up slaughtering 60,000+ Romans that Ramsay didn't do at Winterfell?

Pic unrelated.

>arya has already murdered little finger and taken his place and will marry sansa in episode 10 and fuck her bad pussy

Uh no

Stark Tactics; Shitty writing
Bolton Tactics; Shitty fantasy writing

>Arya is trans

Well now the show finally got the T in LGBT. How long before they get to Q, I and A?

This has been my first /got/, and certainly not my last. Sure, you autists made me despise the show. But I enjoyed meme-ing with all of you.

Young series salsa was boring one dimensional actor and character, now both are blooming into slags with their own personality

>everytime the lord of light brings you back you change, become different, lose a little piece of yourself
still a massive cuck

look how happy she is that Stannis is alive

>didn't care either way before
>saw this image
>tfw i now support CIA x sansa

Guys, what if the prophesy is bullshit, or TpwwP is already dead, and no one can stop the white walkers?

already off to a comfy start, based Jon Bros always come through

don't you mean C I and A?

Stark """"""""tactics""""""""

the only reason /got/ was banned in off season is because mootcuck and rape ape hate the show, now that they're both gone and Hiroshima Nagasaki is a fan, we might be able to keep it

why the fuck do the doctor who fags get a general even when their show has been in off season for months?

Does anyone of you faggots have a clean soundtrack download link?

Get out fag.

They just looked at that area and planned on forming a circle bro, war isn't rocket science

actually i do, and i'm not even memeing

If this episode was attempting to be historically accurate the Bolton line would have been double the size of the Stark line, it would have been literally impossible for the Starks to win

Historically they didnt slaughter that many, actual estimates are around 10,000 in total dead. History is boring, and historians latch onto 'primary sources' claiming its battles of 50000 v 50000 because it sounds cool and more interesting when in reality the actual numbers are low 10,000s.

Why couldn't he try and save his brother's life?
I mean came to winterfell at night and steal him?
Probably killing Ramsey in process. Shit.
Even that greyjoy bitch knew how to save her castrated brother.

he creates the new thread before the old one finishes, posts Azor Jon in it, then goes to the old and links to the new before anyone else arrives

Too bad it's gonna be Azor Theon and not Azor Jon

If by C you mean cuck......

>war isn't rocket science
You're right, it's war. And just as logistically complicated.

true king?

People complaining about pedoposters are hilarious summer children, this is literally nothing, if they were here in 2011 they would have lit themselves on fire

desu the "Arya is trans" meme always gets to me, because Arya was always so insistent about being a girl even when she had to disguise herself as a boy to survive

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ramsay's improbably accuracy put aside, isn't the range of bows portrayed here even accurate? the show makes it look like medieval archers with moderate strength could shoot arrows up to 1 mile away

Next Episode confirmed info:

>Cersei doesn't show up to her trial.
>Cersei blows up the Great Sept of Baelor with wildfire, killing Mace, Loras, Margaery, Kevan, High Sparrow, some Sparrows, some random citizens, and Lancel
>Qyburn has his little birds kill Pycelle
>Tommen commits suicide by jumping out of a window
>The Mountain kills Septa Unella, Oberyn/Elia Martell style; possibly kills more Sparrows
>Arya kills Walder Frey
>Arya makes Frey pies(possibly just poisoned pies)
>Jon is named King in the North by the Northern lords, Manderly(or someone who fits his description) gives a speech that convinces them all
>Dorne will appear
>Sam arrives at Oldtown
>Davos makes Melissandre tell Jon that she burned Shireen
>Bran sees the rest of the Tower of Joy scene
>Bran and co. arrive at The Wall, Benjen leaves
>Jon learns his parentage(not 100% confirmed)
>Daenerys sets sail for Westeros(99% likely to be final scene of the season)

>store front
>not hitting the refresh icon
kek

topkek

zoggle

I get the impression, and tell me if you weren't one of these people, that for most (myself included) the first time I watched the episode I liked the battle scene. After the fifth time seeing it, and of course coming to the ebin shit tower that is /got/, my thoughts changed a bit. I still like it, but the meme's will take away your joy if you let them, user. Promise me you won't let that happen.

>Sansa goes to Riverlands with Baelish
>Stannis still lives
>Reek escapes with Jeyne, captured by Stannis
>Yara is enraged by what Ramsay did to Theon, works with Stannis to fight to take back Winterfell
>Theon and Jeyne get Sansa's moment of watching the dogs eat Ramsay
>Theon is twitching as though trying not to cry as he looks away, Jeyne stares with dead eyes
>They hold hands as Ramsay's screams fade into the sound of flesh tearing

longbows were extremely powerful

yeah man, you would think that the fucking heir of dorne should know at least the basic of fightings and battles

He reminds me of that idiot in the movie where that soldier travels to the future where everyone is stupid

You do realize all of that was par for the course to the ancient greeks?

Q, I, A, X, Z, F, Y, K, W*

Ftfy.

Love, tumblr

NEVER ENDING STOORRRRYYYYYYYY

Send a Raven to all Lords of the Vale. Little finger has been poised by are enemies

Let's talk about GOOD things DnD have done in changing the source material

>Cutting the goddamn Mereenese knot like Alexander the Great with DRAGONS
>Cutting fake aegon, fuck him, that's a filler plot and you know it
>Hardhome
>Jaime and Brienne at the Purple wedding
>Making Oberyn an actual character instead of a guy who shows up for 3 chapters and then dies

1.ramsay is ripped
2. As a welish nigger he has a natural affinity towards long bows

i mean sure with a fucktonne of makeup and in season 1 she was pachajustright.jpg but after seeing her as a balding hagraven in the new x-men, you just can't come back from that.
>pic related, the last time she was attractive

Well if she turns out to be the reincarnation of Azor Ahai, then yeah.....

What the fuck are you talking about you faggot. The numbers are disputed but given a documented margin of error and not throwing around stupid bullshit like "Only 3k there lol" Fuck off and learn some history.
Casualty Estimates for the battle of Cannae range from 50-75,000. Dead.

Does this look like ancient Greece to you?

>he forgot the Robert and Cersei scene in Season 1.

I would bury my dick in this slag

arya will never ever kill frey jon autist

>he's still rowing

I can forgive everything but WTF were they thinking not giving Wun Wun a weapon???

Its like they dont even care anymore

They coulda still killed off Wun Wun but at least let him wreck a good amount of boltons in the process

But no lets make him awkardly punch and kick air

Top kek

RIP Wun Wun

Having Brienne kill Stannis

I don't know how well researched this is but apparently there are quite a few sources that do describe mountains of corpses in medieval warfare:

scottmanning.com/content/battle-of-the-bastards-is-straight-from-medieval-chronicles/

Although he disagrees with the Cannae comparison that others make:

scottmanning.com/content/4-reasons-why-battle-of-the-bastards-was-no-cannae/

>ywn get to dance with Sophie
>ywn date Sophie
>ywn have premarital sex with Sophie
>ywn get Sophie pregnant and ruin her career
>ywn get married to Sophie so she can save face

Why even live?

way to just accept shit fgt, I've been fighting the pedos for years no reason to stop now

And by I you mean Interracial......

The dragon has three heads you fuck.
Dany, Aegon, Jon.
Jesus, people in this general are retarded today.

That was an fluke, though. The episode was short on time so they improvised an additional scene.

It would never happen in a current season.

>yfw Gendry is now traveling the world in his rowboat, becoming the first man to map out Sothoryos and to explore a bit of Ulthos

Tywin, cutting "lady stoneheart"

4 u

Jaime always looks so good in coats.

>first time I watched the episode I liked the battle scene.
No, I didnt like it the first time. Its a stupid fucking battle.

>Jon fucking charges over nothing
>evades literally hundreds of arrows no problem
>cav charges that somehow end up with only 2 mountains of bodies even though all the previous shots show the fighting over a massive stretch of land
>Boltons just get to fucking set up a wall without getting attacked
>Boltons are able to fucking MOVE that wall when its a fucking horseshoe
>the entire battle ends not because of intelligence or thought, but because of a fucking dues ex Little Prick riding to the rescue
>DIDNT GIVE THE FUCKING GIANT A WEAPON, HE TOOK OUT 10+ UNDEAD IN A SINGLE FUCKING SWING AND NOW CANT HIT A FUCKING SINGLE GUY

u mean Dany, Vic and Euron

not sure if i like his season 1 look or his season 2 look better

Intersex, senpai - both sets of genitals.

looks like modded Skyrim

Fluke or not, that was a good scene.

Reminder that he's watching Jon's every single step.

You are objectively and empirically wrong, nothing else to say about it. It was not that many men and thats confirmed in the vast majority of accurate historical literature about the battle.

>inb4 arya kills jaime

>And in the process of exploring gendry takes a dart to the neck and is eaten by cannibals

That coat is pretty /fa/. I want one desu.

>A man with no motive is a man no one suspects
Then why the fuck would the man do it? Is CIA retarded?

What's actually stopping Jaqen from taking Ned's rotting face and wearing it and legitimizing Jon in front of all the lords before taking it off again