OP has his first real job interview tomorrow. What should I expect?

OP has his first real job interview tomorrow. What should I expect?

Pic completely unrelated

Penis examination is always a weird surprise for first-timers.

where at?

Depends on what type of interview. Group interview, one on one etc.

Dissapointment.

One on one, to a large grocery store.

If it's just shelf stacking it'll be pretty basic. As long as you're not a complete retard you should get the job

if it's an office/admin/management sort of thing then you'd better do your research about the company

Pretty much just shelf stacking, cashier stuff and cleaning up. Nothing too complicated.

as long as you can form sentences you're well placed. I went for one like that this time last year, the interview was very much box ticking.

pretend to sound enthusiastic even though it'll likely be the most soul destroying job you ever do

it wont be bad at all then. just smile and nod. answer their questions with a positive attitude

working on production lines is the most soul crushing job you could ever do

Oh... Really? N here was me thinking wearable edibles were the next big thing. My bad. Thanks for pointing that out.

Grocery store should be ok. They'll just want to know you have a pulse, can show up on time, and can parse at least 5 syllables in a sentence.

Expect to be disappointed tho. I must've had 30 interviews before I got my current job. It can be gruelling. Just keep getting out there. Been here 5 yrs, good people, interesting work, such places do exist

It's only a part time job so it probably wont be the end of me. 25 hours a week as I'm still finishing high school.

>'real job'

To still be unemployed.

You've gotta start somewhere. Still better than being NEET

the unexpected

This.

I've been to countless job interviews and I never get them. Now I just gave up hope and waste my days away browsing this shit site and drinking any and all alcohol I can get my hands on.

Optimistic dissapointment

Expect questions on your motivation
Job interviews aren't so hard
Appear likeable and don't use too many words.
If you are offered a drink, take it if you're feeling nervous.

Just don't picture yourself pulling out your dick and waving it around while chasing the interviewer around the room and you'll be fine.

>blames everything but himself

this is why you never get the job, by the way.

>not retarded
Ehh, i dont know, most grocery stores are all about "equality", the 3 grocery stores near me seem to have 90% seniors, refugees with poor english skills, or actual retards to but it bluntly.

Regardless good luck on the interview op