G'morning b

g'morning b,
hope you slept well.
tell me why you will not KILL YOURSELF today.

Gimmie that sauce so i can fap and try to off myself again

every day you post this and every day I tell you it's 12:30am here in GMT +11:00 go away

>Because at the current moment, life's challenges are seemingly on par with my tolerance levels. No cancer. Not yet falling apart physically.

>I still have things I want to complete and leave behind in this world.

>My kids need me, financially, if nothing else.

>Fucking women is just too much fun.

the .38's locked up and I can't find the key.

good for you user.

too many people need me to be here.
baby due in december
depression getting worse but it should get better i supose

Because I need you to show me how to do it by killing yourself first

i met a girl

g'luck with your baby and depression.
i dont know either.
she do anal ?

>she do anal
will report findings

captcha: canal road

It doesn't get better.
You just lower your standards for life quality.
You will lose all ambition.
But god damn will you love that little fucker.

Because first the proletariat must rise!

Because in my mid-30s, I had three 16-year-old girls (legal in my area) offer to meet up and suck me off. I was spooked by any possible unknown legal fine print regarding the difference in age at the time, and I turned them all down. I'm hoping it the opportunity will happen again, so I can finally take them up on it and scratch it off the bucket list.

My kids are teens now, and though the money burden is still there, it gets worlds better than when they are babies-through-grade-school-age. Their autonomy and ability to do things for themselves helps immensely.

You'll go through a long rough patch for a while. Your kid will not make you closer with your spouse/partner, so you'll need to both fight to keep your relationship thriving and healthy. Wishing you luck, user.

Kill yourself

Got to prove to myself I don't need my ex to be, well not happy but content

Because i have 23 grams of DMT left and i want to experience every last grams worth of enlightenment before i kick the bucket

enjoy your trip man.
i am going to have my first trip this week too.

>Getting kicked out of my home because money is getting scarce
>Dropping out because I haven't been going to classes
>Not making the money I used to at work
>Parents don't want to help me "Be your own person" "k"
>Literally have no place to go
>Best opportunity for me is in another city
>Girlfriend is in another country for school
>Grew up poor, still poor
>Had cancer when I was younger, fearful it may come back
>No insurance
>No car insurance
>Have guilty conscience so I can't ask friends, nor my girlfriend, for help
>starting to feel the same sensations of previous cancer coming back
>Still certain I don't have depression
>Don't want to tell anyone my cancer might come back
>I called it the last two times, I'm afraid to call it this time

But you know what, I feel I'm a few moments away from figuring it all out and manically enough, that's giving me the drive to continue to push forward. That pursuit of happiness is a fickle thing.

>But you know what, I feel I'm a few moments away from figuring it all out and manically enough, that's giving me the drive to continue to push forward. That pursuit of happiness is a fickle thing.
:-)
That's the Spirit user.

I have no reason not to.

It's afternoon in Britfag land and I never said I wasn't. Stay tuned for live stream faggots.

On a very slow upward battle getting over alcoholism. Every day I feel more and more like not killing myself than I have in a long time.

Nice work!

Because I'm already dead inside

Sauce ?

g'luck user.
no sauce

Almost want to. Have a pinched nerve in my neck and two fingers on my left hand have been numb for like three months with numbness in my arm and pain in my shoulder blade muscles as well

basically constant pain, to the point I've been buying pain pills because my insurance company won't cover an mri until I've seen my neurologist for six weeks and he can't prescribe me anything until I have an mri

also getting in and out of bed are a fucking misery from pain, been bed ridden multiple days in a row and it hurts to fuck my gf

how is everyone else doing though? currently fucking high as dick on some oxy, genuinely don't feel bad for buying street drugs I've been dealing with this issue for months and the doctors haven't done shit but give me cortisone shots that didn't help the pain, only the stiffness

what happens if i stop wanking altogether? Is it bad? Ive been doing nofap for about month now becuase there is literally no point for me to have a wank.

Becuase I found a girl that loves me

how do you feel user? content?
congratulations.

I would research it bro. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere if you totally abstain from anything sexual it actually lowers your sperm count? I could be wrong, but I think I saw that somewhere, so I'd do some research if I were you

moderate is always key

Well I'm gonna go try and pick up some grills today, maybe have sex for once in my life. Hope it works out I suppose, little scared.

Other than that, I really have no reason not to.

do it bro, even if you get rejected a few times nail a fatty boombalatty for me I'm counting on you

not really, i just dont see the point in doing, im just a loser virgin and wanking does nothing to benefit me.
at times i kinda get the urge to wank after seeing a thread with lewd stuff but i just remind myself theres no point. ive been at the stage for about 2 years now where it doesnt even feel all that good from what i can remember.

IM SICK OF YOUR SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING, FAGGOT!
HAVE ANY OF YOU WONDERED WHY "KILL YOURSELF" IS THE ONLY WORDS CAPITALIZED? IT'S BECAUSE OP IS TRYING TO SLOWLY IMPRINT IT IN YOUR BRAIN. OPEN YOUR EYES PEOPLE THE END OF YOUR LIVES START HERE WITH THIS THREAD!

get off of Sup Forums for a while bro theres a whole world out there

I have insane orgasms when I shit, why the fuck would I want to give that up?

One of the things I'm afraid about is that people will see all the spaghettii and I'll forever be known as that weird fucker, either that or when I actually do it I'll be bad in bed and again be that weird fucker.

Gonna try though, had my eye on a couple girls who I frequently see, but I'll try some others who are just walking around. Any tips btw?

Took a cold shower. Feeling pretty non-suicidal.

source?

Cause it's my 18th birthday and even though I'm spending it alon..... I might kill my self today

just be confident, you're putting way too much pressure on yourself dude. and don't go in strong, it's a process bedding a woman, you gotta break the ice and get her comfortable with you

when you talk to her keep eye contact to let her know that at that moment you are only fixated on her and the conversation you're having, women love when they get your full attention, if you can make her smile or laugh you're in, the only way to fuck it up is to show how stressed you are

maybe pregame with some booze or take a valium or something for nerves

Thank you. I don't feel the same, but god knows it's nice to think that someone cares that much for you. I'm meeting her family this weekend and I'm the typical autistic user that can't open her mouth to have a normal conversation for his life.

So maybe next week I won't have a reason to not doing it

I'm 30 yo, I started trying to get laid literally eight months ago. Had sex with three slut, met two qt's, get one of them as a gf.

Got rejected like 10 times, and it hurts a lot but that's how it is.

Good luck

Here's what I learnt from depression, take this any way you want.

Feel like a little bitch and drown in self pity or take each day on the chin.

(Day is symbolic for punch)

If you can't seek validation and approval from support groups but prepare for a lifetime of being an emotional retard.

Life is hard and shit, if you can't accept or handle it. Off yourself. We are all for the most part unimportant to humanity, it's our job to make ourselves important.

i cant really do that, thats like asking a mother to just get up and leave her family. this place is like my family.
as for "theres a whole world out there" im starting to get out there. Im moving to a big city next year for university instead of spending another year at home wasting my life. but i cant stand "going out" clubbing or going into public. i just want to be comfy at home.

Do it, user.

It's a numbers game. The more pussy you go for, the higher the chance you'll get inside. The rate of success scales up to high levels based on your physical attraction, intelligence, persuasive skills, and abilities. But keep in mind, even the ugliest poor idiots of the world are seeding and breeding. You WILL get pussy.

Be patient and confident. Not arrogant, per se, but work on being comfortable with yourself, and striving to be a better, more productive human being. That hard work in your own life, for your own well-being, will translate towards your self-confidence and therefore, your attractiveness.

Now get out there and fill some bitches, user.

>no reason to do it
>no reason not to do it

maybe one day i will become an hero

We've got the rest of the universe's lifespan to be dead and only a short time to be alive. I want to see what happens next and to learn as much as I can, and, if I'm honest, there's always the hope that the technological singularity arrives in my lifetime and makes me effectively immortal.

i dunno man. too scary to think about

life has gone down the shitter though

>gf of two years
>extremely serious about each other
>break up long distance but agree we want to work toward a future together after school focus
>shes ambiguous with me
>her ambiguity leads me to question things and nag her
>pushes her away but also she is the problem causer
>she starts school again and starts seeing a guy and lies to me for 2 months about seeing him
>"I love you but im not in love with you"
>long ass talk and she realised what she had done and that she had treated me like shit and she was fully to blame, a lot of remorse and sorry's
>gives me the opportunity to decide where we go from here
>i send her a bullet list of all the good things we had together 4 pages long, 3/4ths of a page for negatives mostly revolving around the scenario
>responds with "I don't deserve you
You genuinely care and are affectionate and loyal and true and giving and an amazing person. And look at me."

we are supposed to talk again later but I am so emotionally drained and anxious right now

eating good food makes me feel good,
watching good tv shows makes me feel good,
jacking off makes me feel good,

when i cant do those then i'll kill myself

Holy fucking shit, dude.

You need to let go.

She just straight old told you that she does not genuinely care, feels no affection, has no loyalty, and is not true to you. The best you can hope for is making her feel so much guilt/social pressure that she stays with you until she legit hates you.

lol. lies.
dubs of correctness.
dubs say keep living. happy bday man, you are young and you have a great life ahead of you. stay true. >We've got the rest of the universe's lifespan to be dead and only a short time to be alive.
profound!

Because the band I play for couldn't find a new lead singer.

Yup move on dude the bitch only seeks to use you, she wont ever be for you.

sauce

Well, my wife and I are seeing the light at the end of the debt tunnel. My brother, who was suicidal, has turned the corner and came out with us for a weekend of good times. I managed to get my largest dildo into my ass just past the knot/rim about 2/3 of the way down, circumference at widest point 8.7 inches. (diameter 2.75 inches).

congrats to you,on all that. esp the dildo part.

Bc I'm going to die one day anyway and I'm not a little faggot quitter

I agree. Sauce this. It would be a nice thank you for the advice given.