Are spanish people white? or are they sandniggers?

are spanish people white? or are they sandniggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emiZYse-jUo
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you retarded...?

Andalucia - Rednecks
ceuta/melilla - Sand Niggers
The rest - White
(Te lo dice un español.)

They're half-moors.

ppl from spain are white european

hola, los españoles somos trozos de mierda que ni siquiera tenemos el valor de un puto negro; la verdad es que hicimos cosas chulas follando indígenas, pero no dejamos de ser la misma mierda, sólo es vernos: somos cerdos, putos gordos repugnantes, tontos, y no sabemos hacer nada bien. ¿Qué es ser español? Es ser un miserable infeliz con complejos de conquistador. Lo que quiero decir con todo esto es que es estéril pensar que podemos diferenciarnos o que incluso entramos a formar parte de la categoría de Sup Forums. Los españoles somos bazofia que no debería existir. Sin embargo, tenemos algo bueno: nos morimos pronto.

translate:

Spaniards are strange creatures

They are nothing important

They are not worth it

JAJAJA, no seas así, jodido inútil. Los españoles son todos basura. No se salvan, aunque es cierto que en ceuta y melilla hacemos boom, pero poco más. Retrasado.

/Thread/

Half white half sandnigger. In fact southern Spain was a sandnigger colony for centuries.

i went to spain and thought they were white. but they were very brown.
definitly not white

Vete a apuntar al ISIS, si generalizamos con que todos los españoles son imbeciles, seas de donde seas, vosotros tambien sois imbéciles.
En nada salgo al trabajo, a las 8 pm EST+1 hago thread.

stop speaking spanish sandniggers!

todas putas

HAHA SOY ESPAÑOL, GILIPICHIS

gtfo

nono

Para entender al español medio es necesario conocerle, aquí adjunto un vídeo dónde un español es ejemplo de lo que somos:

Éxito, fama, poder, mujeres

Pussy and power = spanish man

youtube.com/watch?v=emiZYse-jUo

Hello, the Spaniards are pieces of shit that we do not even have the value of a black puto; The truth is that we did cool things fucking Indians, but we do not stop being the same shit, it's just to see us: we're pigs, fat, disgusting, stupid, and we do not know how to do anything right. What is it to be Spanish? It is to be a miserable miserable conqueror complex. What I mean by all this is that it is sterile to think that we can differentiate ourselves or that we even become part of the category of Sup Forums. We Spaniards are slop that should not exist. However, we have something good: we die soon.

tipical spanish girl

a postear todos tias,que sabeis que es lo que quereis,pajaros

Sandnigger detected

chamartin = white
everything else = nigger

nice fucking retarded

>that black arm hair
>sandnigger

melilla girl, fucking cat's dick

I have always though Spain was the equivalent of Japan on expert tactics of bio-spreading diseases. Being Japan responsable of Weaboos and Spain, Rat Kids

Pic related.

>Not everything is bad
>We have great idols
>for example

torbe

spanish people have little penis

Aupa athletic

Pasar fotos o videos de chicas españolas

It doesn't compensate

thats not funny

:(

Thats the problem

fuck you

I really didn't wanted to use this one

Yes, most Spaniards are white. Even if they have brown hair, brown eyes and olive skin they still have European Caucasian features.

As you can see ^up^ they are whiter than latín América but extremely ugly and also more dark skinned than most Europe.

España es un pais de mierda, pero no sus habitantes. Nah en realidad la mayoria tambien son hijos de puta, pero siempre hay alguna excepcion

>brown skin, brown eyes, brown hair
>white

hablas mi idioma, pero mientes, porque no eres español, cabrón

they look white, but they are not typical spaniards

bump

>2016
>Still thinks all White people are blondes

Sorry France, seems you are just another kind of nigger

france = white
spain = niggers

Bump

France=Black and White people divided like fucking Ying Yang
Spain=Cuaucasian and sand niggers because of raping tomatoes. Although there's still a normal amount of whites.

Top kek

Pancho detected

i mean real french, not imported niggers.
french girls often have blod hair and they are white. no spanish girl has blonde hair, or maybe 1 in 100

I don't know what is wrong with France. They don't seem racist at all but White and Black people are so prominent each. There's almost no middle

Imported niggers? Kek

disgrace

france was always my favorite country. what have you done

Bump so some baguette comes to clearify this ↓

cheesespin.net/
i truly love this site
dark humour baby

If it makes things better. They are there because of slavery :^)

Yo soy español de Valencia, todos mis ascendientes andaluces. Soy más blanco que la leche jeje.

This is a Basque, from the north of Spain

looks white.
but this is not a typical spanish

Que no pare la cosa.

>Por que Hillary Clinton perdió las elecciones? >Por que Pedro Sánchez fue a EEUU a ayudarle a hacer campaña.

>Spanish
>white

Try again.

why your language is easy as fuck you gotta be a retard to not understand spanish

mas maricon

KEK

>Talvez perdió por dejar que un chimpancé le ayude en su campaña presidencial

que la leche del gitano que se folló a tu madre, hijoputa

Spanish is one of the most, if not the most difficult lenguage of the history

They're as white as MuriKKKans are white.

How white are you, stupid MuriKKKan? Él que no tiene dinga tiene de mandinga.

Believe it or not, there's probably no sarcasm. Spanish people usually hate everything in their country.
If you look at it, they have solid reasons.

Portugal here, what about us?

blah, lo difícil que tiene el castellano, que son todos los putos tiempos verbales, no lo usa nadie. Mucho peores son todos los idiomas que tienen declinaciones, como el alemán.

a lost province

Spaniard here, can confirm, lots of people hate the country and those who have the chance flee never looking back

You haven't tried to learn many languages, then.

There is a saying.
Dos españoles, tres opiniones.

>the most difficult lenguage of the history
try that again

difficult? not for me m8 not english etheir
difficult not for ma m8 not english either

Los géneros, usar correctamente adverbios, verbos y pronombres. Sin contar toda la mierda que nos hizo el Renacimiento con las "delicadezas" y el romanticismo. Para alguien que estudia poesía, el español es una mierda, más confuso que encontrarse monja en putero.

They are not spanish, they are fucking mexicans, dont confuse please, they are from AMERICA
NOT SPAIN, they come to our country in mass, they will never we spanish.

Los gallegos del sur.

yes they are you fucking idiot, a spanish is telling you

so i hate my country too and for good reasons i rather be spanish than live in this shit hole other day

In Mexico they still promote bull-fighting as part of the "cultural patrimony". They honor this barbaric practice because it lets them think they're Spanish.

i am german and definitely white bro.

captcha: ramirez miguel kek

niggers!

Mira macho idos a la mierda

i was in spain, nearly all women have brown eyes and hair

*iros.

all the people in the photo have brown eyes except for one girl and only to of them have somewhat of a blonde hair

Spaniards are from the med race, you bastardized anglo-sakson. We developed the world as you know it. It's not spaniards who have Nigger blood, but Amazigh blood, because they were part of the Carthaginian empire.

learn history

sandniggers

and Californians are not white but orange.

ever heard of sun tanning, it´s what you get when you leave your mom´s basement.

even with no sun they would be very brown.
more nigger than white.
and that's just not white, i'm sorry.
white doesn't mean pure pale white. but also not brown. i am german and we are white

Your point? Looks rather typical in general, just with very ugly skin colour and no boobs.

Poles are the ultimate slavs.

They´re mediterranean, just like italians, balcanics, greek, and yeah even turks. they´re indoeuropean and therefore white/caucasian, maybe with some decent amount ob arabian blood. The amount of green eyes confirms it.
btw ich bin ein halber deutscher, halber latino, spanier sind in der regel heller als ichs bin.

they are all mediterranean, but not really white. maybe there's a race between whites and sandniggers, which is mediterranean

¿Que España es mala?
Que le queda a toda Latinoamérica entonces.