Sup Forums what's wrong with my nipples? They always shrivel up and look like albino prunes. Is this unattractive...

Sup Forums what's wrong with my nipples? They always shrivel up and look like albino prunes. Is this unattractive? I get so insecure about it during sex.

timestamp now.

Timestamp

As long as they're not saucer sized, they're fine. Also your boobs are huge

It looks perfectly suckable to me.

The only thing wrong with them is they arent in my mouth.

double check'd

Don't worry I really wanna suck on those

That isn't how that works newfag.

Its probably like that because you're a fucking faggot.

One word, Perfect!

to make a proper diagnose we have to see some pics of them while you are having sex, pls post and we will give our honest opinion

Timestamp, and they're perfect.They just need to be sucked on.

absolutely nothing wrong with these titties. Love small nips. 10/10 would cum all over them.

MOAR!

I can only imagine how desperate these virgins are if a pic of some boobs where even though there is no proof the OP is the one in the pic they spam compliments in hopes of getting some kind of "female" to interact with them online

I cyber with your mom every night, faggot.

Kek

I know you are a lying, attention seeking basement dweller, but I had to reply.

Those tits looks exactly as in carbon copy like my GF's tits.

Where is this picture from. Sauce plz

So what do you guys wanna see?

>laughs about posters
>still came to this thread himself by seeing a boob pic

Let's start with the tits.

What's the future like?

timestamp or gtfo

face and tits

Let's start with ass

A big jobby dangling from your asshole

lick your nipples

Pussy, with the timestamp

take a dump and wipe it on your face

>looking at nudity is the same thing as fawning over a stranger because you think it's a woman

Okay buddy

Unless you have evidence to back that up don't post your bullshit

want to see your feets

Ehm... No. Put the timestamp and the tits in the same pic plz. This doesnt prove anything

>Is this unattractive?
It depends. Show us better view of your tits and we'll rate it

Please kill yourself.

Niggers widespread causing trouble and politicians blaming them but not doing anything about it.

You really are a faggot, that's European date d/m/y

It's the 14th dipshit not the 15th holy fuck learn to read

your mind works in a strange way

Its the same piece of paper you fucking pleb.

Dealing with faggotry triggers new fags, which you just proved you autist.
Also checked.

this

Lol I always pop on here just to talk shit and insult people but no lie you have perfect tits don't sweat it girl. Now your face for all we know could be fuck ugly or you might have a wierd mutant vagina but those tits are spot on so if you're insecure about anything don't let it be that.

your nipples seem pretty normal, also nice tits, would suck /10

>albino prunes

Fucken kek

How does a grown woman not know about nipples getting hard

>I usually insult everyone but omg ur a girl those tits are perfect please tel me u have kik please please ill show u my dick its hard and big

lmao

As opposed to it being the 15th month? Fucking retard

Underrated kek.

Awesome tits.
That's what nipples do.
They're hot.

Bitch is just a Attention Whore

Those tits are pure perfection. DO NOT worry about them at all. Post full body w/face!

show feet please

european date is 14.11.2016 retard

If those are really yours, they look wonderful, and should not need to attention whore to strangers on the Internet for approval and validation. Just find guys (of grills you like), flop them out, and bounce them around. You'll have no problem getting them to want to play with them.

OP here those were my gfs tits I just like reading people talk about them but gotta go have fun jerking it to her while I get to fuck the real thing

I'm a nurse and you'd be surprised what American women don't know about their bodies.

A lot are REEEEEEALY stupid about sexual education.

Could you please white knight a little harder, I don't have cancer just yet.

Yes well spotted newfriend.
Also easy to photoshop into a picture before starting a thread. Hence the request of actually holding it up to her tits.

Is there anything else our special little newfriend needs explained?

tits and face op

for fuck's sake op its taking forever

>I want to believe
but that's not how it works

Is that right?

either got the date wrong or from;
Papua New Guinea, Australia, Micronesia, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Tuvalu, Fiji, New Zealand, Samoa, Tonga.

They are some of the tastiest looking nips I've ever seen. Marry me

more boobs pls

Show more of your albino prunes you fucking bitch

Let's have sex so I can see what it does first hand

need a better perspective of those tits size

Riding on my bike
Underwear too tight
I know that they can see my balls, but I don't even fight
The feeling that I know, cause on these wheels I flow
Autistically I'm beaming as I riding down the road
Trains they changed the game, my god they take the fame, strong enough that only engineers know how to tame
Next we got the jets, I dontevenfret, the sound of all these badass planes really make me wet
Now ill leave just a train, run from all this pain, I'll think about mistakes while I seperate my brain

I think they're wonderful. Be confident about them, you've got beautiful nips. oh what I would do to those puppies if I were in your A.O.

God you are such a cringy fag

If this isn't a troll, these nipples are absolutely gorgeous. They are the gold standard.

They get really big when they're not prunes though, I just can't win

Also, I'm Australian. I know what the date is.

Yeah liking women and their boobs is so gay... Kys faggot

Is this as far as you're going to go with your pictures?
I wish we had more camwhores that weren't scared of showing parts of their faces.
Life is suffering.

keep going plz

full body pic ?

It's the already the 15th in Japan, Australia, Siberia, maybe Guam. Learn international datelines, kid.

You're right, I thought it was bad bait....

Super hot! Can you post more?

Ass please!

im gonna need to inspect them with my mouth...also will need to see that pussy to make sure its normal also

they're just tits get over yourself. Most guys won't give a fuck about what your tits look like unless they're deformed.

But you've already won, shiela

gtfo whiteknight

>Don't be a whore on a internet
>Be a whore in reality
Fuck off you idiot

This is kind of a weird way of interacting with people, making an obviously false statement and then spinning it out into a thread that will probably hit the bump limit.

>Don't they call this "trolling"

>Fukken nice rack tho fam

My ex's nipples look almost the same. They shrivel up easily, even with a tiny bit of cold air. When it's hot, her nipples look more or less flat and have very big areola.

Must say I'm a big fan of these nipples. I used to play with my ex's nipples a lot when we were together :)

Even tho half these mdfs are white knights in irl and only have balls on Sup Forums cuz it aint irl

Both tits please. They look perfect.

very cute nipples. would suckle on all day.

I mean, with breasts like those, you could destabilize regional economies with those. I'd surf the motherfuckin' EAC to get to your shores if it would mean I can see and touch and taste those beauties, with your consent, of course.

how does it make you feel that I saved your pictures and I'll have one or two good faps over them?

top kek