What's the best OS if top priorities are lightweight & compability (dont wanna dload 100's of shit to run 1 shit that...

What's the best OS if top priorities are lightweight & compability (dont wanna dload 100's of shit to run 1 shit that works somewhere else by default)

idk if this is entirely an opinion-type of question.

>lightweight
It's 2016. Ram is cheap. Stop being a faggot.

Sorry for not being a pampered lil sunny boy like yourself.. Did your daddy grant you a small loan of a million dollars aswell? Mine sure didn't.

Get a job, nigger. Then go back to school and learn what an ellipsis is and how to properly use one.

What a stupid question. Windows is the only alternative for compatibility.

Its 2016, computers aren't expensive to build anymore and believe it or not they no longer take up a whole room

Ram is really cheap dude, you don't need to get clocked ram unless you're gonna game and even then it's pretty cheap...

Yeah sure is. Let's say money is pretty much excluded from the solution for me so I need to play around it, seems most reasonable to cut it from the software,os -side etc.

My bank acc was emptied due to reading device implanted on some of the atm's i've used, so I have to work what I've got.

Osx unix certified. Linux is as unsecure as windows now and the problems arent getting fixed

You still can't change RAM in some devices.

When your ram is being used to data mine it doesnt matter how much you have

If you are an autistic cheapfuck get Linux

Wew pajeet, nice shilling

ehhh when's the last time you priced a mac?? you still have to sell your family to buy one

>Mac
Never, because I'm not a shill

Every OS pictured is pussy shit, and tux represents a kernel, not an OS.

Everyone who isn't secretly gay, poor, retarded, OR fugly uses Arch or FreeBSD. Every time you see a decent, half-wealthy, non-downie looking person using any other OS, remember, that they secretly love dicks in their ass.

When you are using a home machine to mine data, you are just stupid as fuck

Every second you spend on configuring your arch is wasted. Just use OpenSuse with YaST. With YaST you can easily configure all your SuSE systems the same way in no time

Linux Mint is good and freeware .

>
>Wanna have a pc
>Mac
Kek

>Linux Mint
>lightweight
choose one

This.

No use in using a lightweight operating system. If your device can't handle a normal OS it's time for an upgrade.

But... if you absolutely have to, consider Elementary OS. I used it for a brief time when I was experimenting with linux OS'. Bit restrictive, but you can run it on a potato if you desire.

at least we're getting laid by something.