Heath subway sandwiches

Heath subway sandwiches.
I'm a new college student. studying in Pakistan (don't ask why i choose this country).food is disgusting (too oily and spicy). Only restaurant I recognize is a subway in the town I'm living in.
don;t want to be fat so can you recommend good healthy sandwich combinatons

oh yeah. no tuna sandwiches, allergic to fish

Depends do you enjoy eating yoga mats for bread

>goes to a country not liking their style of every day food

You're fucked.

Only a pajeet would call subway a resturant

BRO. I GOT YOU:
Chicken Breast
Turkey Slices ( They'll probably ask if you want double meat which means you pay as extra 1.50, say yes)
Lettuce
Spinach
Onion
Honey Mustard
T. College student who gets this almost everyday

thanks bro.

yeah don't eat the meat or the bread, the cheese is okay but not alot or maybe cook your own damn food like a human.

Change subs to wraps, carbs turn into sugar if not used straight away

so basically. eat a salad.

>studying in Muslim country
Good luck with your worthless 3.world koranschool diploma

Just be Shure to order everything with extra bacon

What kind of healthy?
Protein heavy for working out or just low cal/carb?

veggie sub. every veggie + sweet onion or mustard

wew lad internet bioloigist saves the day

carbs turn to sugar and that sugar gets used as energy. carbs that dont turn to sugar get stored as glycogen.

he said healthy not heart attack on a plate

Which city?

God damn it isn't a hard question

Get turkey on wheat, no cheese, no mayo or oil, tell them you want all the vegetables, including spinach

first if all fuck you. second of all i'm in med school which is something you dumbass would never achieve.

Tell me which city and i can ask my bro where to get western food, you cant eat subway everyday as a med student you should probably know that.

Subway as healthy...my god, you must be completely oblivious. I can taste your obesity just sitting here at my desk.

Pro tip, subway isn't healthy, at all. Deli meats cause colon cancer (confirmed by the government), all those oils, that shit bread...Cook your own meals you fat fucker. Seriously though, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Spicy Italian:

Italian Herbs for Bread
Pepperoni
Somali
Pepper Jack
Lettuce
Spinach
Jalapenos
Mayo

Of course if you don't like spicy shit you can just rid of the spicy shit just get rid of the jalapenos and get cheddar or something instead of pepper jack.

Enjoy nig

Fucking dudebros on Sup Forums, this site is shit

Literally anyone can achieve that

apart from you foggot