I wish I was a white male in the 1950's

I wish I was a white male in the 1950's.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/everywhere_cum/status/831207573151948801
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>being white
kys

Why?

twitter.com/everywhere_cum/status/831207573151948801

I wish I was a venomous koala under your bed.

Venomous koalas don't live under beds, user, they hide behind the toilet.

why ? you would have to go through seeing all the shit that happens, if you are a 20yo then you would be 70yo by the year 2000 by which you have seen absolutely everything go to shit

whereas if you are born now, everything was always shit in the first place
so 1. you're not going to get any bad surprises later in life, only possibly good ones
2. the situation makes you butthurt instead of complacent which is a good thing since complacency is what brought us here in the first place

>Live in 1950s
>Have fear that you might one day be wiped out in a nuclear war
>Be scared that you are living among Communists
>Be scared that you might also get accused of being a Communist

Yes, such a great time

That's true never thought about it like that.

what about venomous koala hibernation season?

I'm glad I'm not white
>white people won't exist in the next 25+ years
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw my father was a white male born in 1951
>he was actually very poor and grew up in the inncer city projects with a single mom who had 4 kids.
>this was in southwest Texas so almost all the families in these projects were Mexican
>school busing and forced integration actually helped him go to better schools
>he could pay for a private university education by getting a part time job flipping hamburgers
FUCK

>I'm glad I'm not in the superior race
what did he mean by this?

>superior
Blue eyed/blonde haired people have accomplished jackshit throughout history plus they're all feminine betas and are unathletic.

nice bait you got there, but I'm too smart to fall for it

Nice try, your kind is about to get wiped out and everyone hates white people. White people are fucking pathetic

>ooga booga
what did he mean by this?

I'm not black, I'm Mediterranean

nice try Carlos

I also wished you died in the Korean War.

>I'm Mediterranean
doesn't exist in real life
here in the actual mediterranean region, thousands of kilometers away from you, you are either white or you are arab, there is no "mediterranean", this concept is not even a thing

btw yuo are probably another amerindian/black/white new world mix and wouldn't even pass as local here

>tfw ywn never be a traumatized WW2 living in a dystopian conformist American suburb
>ywn have a ditzy wife with whom you have little in common because she only married you to get out of the house
>tfw your kids will never be sent to die in an unjustified guerilla war in Vietnam
>ywn experience the totalitarian silencing of any critiques of the American status quo under McCarthy
>tfw ywn have to raise a child with polio
>tfw no internet
>ywn be considered mentally for liking boipussy

Unions and the Keynesian consensus were literally the only good things about the fifties.

you realize several muslim countries touch the Mediterranean sea correct?

In Soviet

>Dirt cheap land out west
>Plentiful fish and game
>Almost no suburbs
>All the mail-order milsurp you can buy
>Segregation
>No women's lib
>Open hatred of leftists
>Eisenhower

There were plenty of negatives too, of course, but the 50s seem pretty good to me.

literal churka on the wall

move to some eastern yuro country. its practically the same as that. you have to downgrade your living standard to achieve it.