My girlfriends mom let me borrow a cellphone and it was filled with her nude photos! I now have the urge to have a...

My girlfriends mom let me borrow a cellphone and it was filled with her nude photos! I now have the urge to have a sexual relationship with her how would I go about making my wishes come true and keeping the family happy! Anons please Help! More pics for more advice!

Pic is from a vacation she took to dominican republic

Show pics of gf. Mom is not that great.

Post moar and we will help

dump more pics faggot i'm unziping

come on, post all faggot

Im not posting pictures of my girlfriend and im not showing her moms face this is strictly for advice and creative ways to get her to fuck me and original content for your advice :) thanks again anons

all body

bribery and blackmail are beautiful things

landwhale/10

why even bother?

hey man, post more

Pic is her getting fucked by her bf her pussy looks loose but it still looks amazing

She has really amazing big tits! Ive posted a ton of OC no creative ways on how to get her to fuck her son in law though! Last pic! Until more advice!!

You have to make her think it was her idea, give little hints, hug her more shit like that to creep into her thoughts...

This.

Alcohol helps. Also check out this pic.

text her that you saw her pictures and you can see where her daughter gets her sexiness from or some bullshit like that

Ive let her know about the pics and Ive let her know I would love to fuck her she didnt tell her her daughter she still very friendly with me but we have yet to have sex or anything like that I also let her know whenever I cum all over her panties and nothing has happened good or bad! I NEED HELP!

I would send her one, and tell her you can't stop thinking about it. If she gets weird about it, blackmail.

My nigga

Did you read ? Good advice in that pic.

Although you could ask her, since you've seen her, if it would be fair that she gets a pic of you.

Shes totally aware I want to fuck her and that I have these nudes I just think shes scared to act on it! We live together I grabbed her ass before I let her know everytime I use her panties I just dont know what else to do besides waiting for a moment were alone and trying to fuck her

This is the picture that really makes me want to fuck her brains out pregnant with her pussy wide open I fell in love

Great advice on that picture post! Honestly going to try drinking with her one night and see where it goes maybe I should take her on date? Something where me and her can be alone It gets tricky being in the same house with her bf and my gf her daughter lol but I think its mutual I mean why wouldnt she have told on me already? If she wasn't interested

U tell her you cum on her panties? ... Game over dude. Ain't gonna happen now

Yeah, ive sent her nudes of my self... let her know ive taken care of myself with her panties in the past... and she acts as if nothing ever happened or as if I havent seen her naked before or made sexual advances on her! I dont think my shot at this is over because ive left my man milk on a few of her panties

just text her

take nudes of yourself with her cellphone, and gave it back to her

Text her what? Ive tried texting a few times but I think shes worried about engaging and leaving proof!

These are the things she knows:

Knows I have her nudes and love them

Ive sent her dick pics etc that I know she has received

Ive grabbed her ass before

Ive told her how bad I fantasize about fucking her

And i have let her know whenever I came on her panties

She deff knows I want to fuck her and im interested I just dont know how to actually get it to happen or if she would even go for it

Moar pics plez

Please moar that's so hot

I take it your done with your gf if you wanna raw dog her mom..?

I'd think this through a bit more man srsly.

Sounds like you are doing everything you can. Not sure if anyone here can help you with this besides telling you to get her drunk.

She must be aware that she had nudes on the phone she let you borrow. Just go for it OP.

Also if there is any pics of her feet, post em

Hmmm sounds weird to me

No I am not done with my GF we've been together for 8 years and have a son together I do not wish to end that or jeopardize my life completely I would just love to have occasional sex with her mom whenever the mood is right drinks are flowing that kind of deal..