Will he build the wall? what do you think

will he build the wall? what do you think

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/video/2016/11/trump-sometimes-you-need-a-certain-rhetoric-to-get-people-motivated-061572
youtu.be/xnpP7pJETBc
youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/
youtube.com/watch?v=V0d6zIBDlj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

I'm more worried about that fucker pushing the button than building a wall.

You dumb fuck, he's been playing you all along. Bush Daddy built the first wall. There are already three of them along the border.

No and he isn't going to deport all illegals either just the ones with criminal records and gang members. Don't listen to the liberal media.

Yes but it will be a fence in the mountain areas where a wall wouldn't be possible

nah, it's basically impossible. But who cares if he does? It's useless anyway. People will go over it, under it, around it, through it. You can do a wall over a small area like a city but not over hundreds of miles.

Idk about that, especially in this era of technology. They have drones and surveillance technology that we've yet to see..if anything that wall thing was just a metaphor for stepping up our border security.

Even Israel's wall is like 95% fence and only wall near the cities. And they've been building it since 2003 and haven't finished yet.

>over it

How?

>under it

Really not as easy as you're making it sound

>through it

will clearly be detected

It's not just a fence or wall without staff, guards, sensors and drones. The point is it makes it much harder for large numbers of people to cross a boundary if there's a giant fucking barrier in the way.

$12,000,000,000 for a wall
$12 for a ladder

Now tell me, when you get to the top, what happens? You're propped on top of a barbed/razor wire structure several feet in diameter as all barriers of this type have, and there's at least a 25 foot drop in front of you.

Now what?

This liberal meme that you're parroting without thinking about it is one of the reasons I don't identify as liberal anymore.

If you thought about it for even 1 minute, you'd realize that it's a nonsense rebuttal, as if getting to the top of a large barrier constitutes getting past it.

Lift the ladder up and use it to get down.

Rope

He's already said it's going to be more of a fence... but it'll be multiple layers of fencing!

Assuming you can just mosey over a wall topped with barbed wire

No, he will make Mexico build the wall for us.

Uh huh, and what are you going to stand on to pull it up?

Rope, rope what? What are you going to tie the rope to?

This is what happens when you're naive and entitled as fuck. You don't think past the first step that was already spoonfed to you. Liberals are embarrassing.

On his 60 minutes interview who backed off on a lot of extreme stuff in order to calm down the hysterical detractors, but he DID NOT back off of the wall.

We're going to have it.

You act like a wall is a completely impassable object. It's not hard to get over a wall.

I hope he does. I didn't vote for him, but now that he's president I'm eager to see how things play out with him in command.

US-Russia relations?
Muslim ban?
Climate change?
Power?

We have never witnessed someone like this in office. I didn't want to see him in office in the real world, but now I finally get to observe it.

You don't climb over a wall like that you tunnel under it. Fucking beaners already have a bunch of tunnels to use

He'll build a few hundred miles of fencing.

who cares

Wew lad explain at any time, I'm waiting. This is one part of a boundary defense, there are also tons of agents, sensors, cameras and drones.

That's a lot harder than just walking across land.

Lol, so it's a fucking metaphor? Since when?
In case you didn't know, Trump explicitely said what the wall is gonna be made off, how tall, wide, long, etc. it will be and how much he estimates it would cost.
Obviously he never intended to built it, but it's not like he can claim to have spoken in metaphor at this point.

He actually promised to follow the GOP stance which is amnesty for unlimited mexicans

He will build a wall, deport all non whites, and create the most successful country since Nazi Germany.

That guy doesn't know what he's talking about, he's building it.

He's deporting 3 million and buliding a barrier. Stop spreading misinformation.

Trump's supporters really are a special kind of retarded.

Trump is an egomaniac who ran just to prove something to his dead daddy and to Barack Obama.

After their FIRST meeting, Trump realized he was in over his head and his ideas were stupid. Went back on repealing Obamacare, took a bunch of shit down from his website, refuses to even talk about the Muslim ban.

Pic related, the guy in the middle is our new president. His name is Paul Ryan. Republicans think he is Reagan's second coming but the only way to get him into power was to use Trump as a magnetic puppet for hicks and disaffected blue collar democrats.

Already, Paul Ryan is dictating the direction of the nation while Trump sits cucked to his right

nah, it's fully open and/or just a single fence at a few borders

He's keeping some things from Obamacare and getting rid of other parts, he's using bans by country rather than Islam to keep out people from problem nations and to legally do it. I'm not a Trump supporter, but get your shit together and stop muddying the waters with disinfo.

Look at the body language. It is all very subconscious type shit. Trump and Pence have their hands under the table, in their laps, covering their manhood.

Big Daddy Ryan's hands are on the table, clasped in a fist. Neither man can look at Ryan even though he's talking. Trump won't even look at the camera.

That is the body language of a man who is totally cucked

Paul Ryan is going to be unemployed in January, you fucking moron.

Really? That's the reason?

What are you talking about? Do you even know how to respond to the correct post? Unfuck yourself.

Neat. he IS your president.

>over it
Saw a video of a mexican climbing very height wall with apparently no problems made me think that if he managed to climb 10 meters of wall 50+ more meters wouldn't really make a difference so over it is checked

>under it
Is not news that mexican mafia use to dig huge subways that go under the wall

>through it
Mafia pays usa officers to look away at some period of time so they can easily go through the wall

He already explained like within a week of being president what he's really going to do and its all the republican party line.

>Tax cuts for the wealthy while cutting social services like education and social security.
>Increased border security, basically a way to make the border into a slush fund for private contractors but still keep illegals as a low wage work force (but no wall lol)
>Modify Obamacare to take out all of the stuff that actually got poor people insured, like the expansion of medicare and medicaid and the mandate, but keep the otherwise popular (and originally republican) parts.
>Make the EPA a toothless agency that lets big oil and coal pollute our rivers and turn Oklahoma into a constant earthquake.

I still can't believe half of us were stupid enough to believe he wasn't a con-man.

Lmfao if you actually believe that. All 40 members of the freedom caucus just endorsed him. He has no opposition and everyone's admiration

It's more likely that Trump is unemployed in January than Paul Ryan. And I do mean that. With Trump's upcoming trials the GOP could impeach him within 18 months if he doesn't follow orders and they'd have the support of the nation

Trump is a prisoner in the white house

Show me the video user, these barriers are literally designed to prevent that. It's not possible to climb over them because they are capped with barbed and razor wire structures. It's one thing to climb up, it's an entirely different thing to get over to the other side and safely to the ground.

Tunneling is still way harder than walking across land, there is still staff guarding, and show me examples of them paying off border patrol.

Obviously never heard of drug tunnels in Otay Mesa. lrn2GoogUboog

Trump: 'Sometimes you need a certain rhetoric to get people motivated'

politico.com/video/2016/11/trump-sometimes-you-need-a-certain-rhetoric-to-get-people-motivated-061572

>B-but Trump is different! He told me so! B-breitbart and pol told me he was different! Build that wall! Build that wall!? Build that wall??

so many straws are being grasp. stay salty hillbot

Probably be mostly fences and just add more border security. They always back pedal on the bullshit they say to get elected. Not that I care. Just saying its typical politics

I've heard of the tunnels, they get found all the time and filled/blocked. Regardless, still much harder to get people to dig tunnels than to have people walk across border without a barrier. No one is claiming it is impossible to get across the border, but it is much harder and will reduce the flow a large amount if a massive barrier is in place as opposed to open space.

if he tried, he'd have
If he does, he won't be able to build the full wall. there are gaps where the terrain makes building impossible, and gaps where the land is owned by other people like native american reservations who have made it clear they won't sell the land

Minute 1:25... Under daylight and carrying a bag probably full of drugs
youtu.be/xnpP7pJETBc

Oh I'm sorry is that the wall/fence that Trump is building? No it's not. There are ways to build a barrier much better than that.

This will be my 5th president. THEY ALWAYS LET YOU DOWN.

Are you stupid enough to believe that for every one that gets found there aren't a hundred more that are still being used?

Listen man, I actually live on the border like 5 miles away from Mexico. You know how there's all of that violence in Mexico that people keep talking about on the news? You think that the gangs are fighting over tunnels or labs or territory or anything like that? No. They're fighting over the right to bribe certain police on both sides of the border. Like 90% of drugs and illegals come through in trucks at border checkpoints. The only people who cross in the desert are poor people who can't afford a coyote and are desperate to get back to their job at a car wash. And something like 98% of those get through within 3 attempts.

A wall wouldn't do jack shit.

A wall won't stop it man you're a fool of you believe that the mafia that runs there is huge

Find examples jackass.

Waiting for evidence rather than your batshit conspiracy theories. These aren't local cops and sheriffs, these are Feds.

Of course not. A wall that costs at least $15 billion, over multiple states with different terrains? Laughable.

The guy fooled the majority of white voters with fear tactics. The idea of the US not being a majority white country, along with terrorism helped him win. The pussies that voted for him put a man with no experience in office, and now we all suffer for it.

Use multiple people, two ladders, and some thick rugs/blankets. One ladder to get up the wall, blankets to put over the wires, and other people to help you hoist the ladder up. It really isn't difficult, bud.

That was the centerpiece of his campaign. It's his legacy. He has to.

EVEN if he build the wall, it won't stop immigrants.
WHY?
Because people are not sheeps.
There are many ways to bypass it such as:
1. Use ladder
2. Use rope
3. Dig a hole and go under the wall
4. Drill a hole and go through it etc.

The only way to stop them is to make their lives better in their native country.
US should invest more in Mexico and employ more people, therefore they won't need to immigrate to US.

Oh yea. It's getting built. 35-50 ft high. Prefab concrete

Two bids one stone. Work for lots of Americans and a Wall.

Boom. Build that shit!!!

President Trump:
-Will build a wall with strict restrictions on border control.
-An embargo and combination in naval armed forces with the U.S. and Russia to maintain a constant vigil to prevent attacks coming from North Korea.
-U.S. and Canada will begin a North American currency, eventually combining with the Euro.
-Convert former Wal-Mart buildings into encampments for illegal immigrants and U.S. citizens who are "un-American."
-Bomb Syria and crack down on all Islamic places of worship, dress etc....

If the channels of immigration are truly being blocked why do 98% of people get through within 3 attempts? Those are border patrol numbers. I don't know what you're saying?

every media outlet is saying he wanted to build a wall because HE said he wanted to... the fuck do you mean liberal media? you know what you need to do, explain to yourself how Obama was somehow more divisive than anything Trump or the republican party has been spewing out for the past 8 years. List ONE divisive thing Obama did. You cannot, so where did this sense of divisiveness come from? Oh, your fuckin bullshit cherry picking of news to support your dumbass views. You chose slanted media, you can't now turn around and blame every media outlet for literally just repeating what this man has said and done. again, i ask you, one thing Obama has done to divide this country. ONE.

Idgaf eithe way, if they want to throw a few billion tax payer dollars at some ineffective overpriced structure, fine by me, I don't live near the border. I'm all for going after the illegals with criminal records and gang members but the wall thing is going to be the biggest failure since the clinton campaign..

There is tons of open space, a lot of the border i s not blocked at all.

He prolly will, i heard he already found money in the budget for it from some past bullshit that was never done. Plus even if its just a few bricks on the border he call it a win lol

There will be tons of open space with a wall too, it would be impossible to monitor. There aren't enough people in the united states to do it. The border patrol has even said that a physical wall would just make their job harder because it would obstruct visibility. Other people have said how you could easily bypass the wall with 12 dollars of materials. Why do you refuse to accept reality?

He will not build a wall. He just wanted votes.

No, and SJWs will BENEFIT from him.

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

You missed the point.
I'm not mad that the wall isn't going to be built. To the contrary, it would be a giant waste of money, as you said.
But what this shows is that Trump is gonna spew random bullshit with no room for interpretation all day long without any intent of delivering on it.
Sure, you can say the same for Hillary, but how did we end up with this being the norm of politics?
In the past, they at least kept their promises vague enough to not flat out lie, but Trump doesn't even have that concern.

Conspiracy theories? Dude that shit ain't conspiracy is real you think mexicans just climb walls like crazy people hoping to dont get shoot? Money runs there a mexican that wants to get in the usa has to pay the Mexican mafia i don't know the prices but i guess is around 10k-20k dollars now they're willing to pay because the chances of getting safely in the usa are high if the odds start to lower they wouldn't pay and the mafia would lose money, the mafia wouldn't let that happen so what they do is they buy corrupted fed agents to look away and tell me could you really blame those fed agents for taking the money?

Let's say you are a fed you hate mexicans you're an honored kkk member you don't accept the money so does your small brain believes that the whole mafia will stop doing what they do because you wont take the money... Nope they'd kill you and your family straight away to make an example out of you

I mean sheriffs and cops not feds sorry

Calling everyone that disagrees with him a racist, sexist, homophobe.
Refusing to sign any legislation passed by a republican controlled congress.
Using executive orders to circumvent the laws of his country in a couple ways, including refusing to arrest illegal immigrants.
Publicly lying about his policy, actions, and global problems with terrorism: politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/

Just like all politicians, Obama was NOT a good guy by any metric except for his seductive promises to give out more handouts, though you should KNOW that those promises were only a political move to secure a certain population's vote.

/Thread

Is an army of drones large enough to stretch across the border really cheaper than building a wall?

No, there's already a lot being spent on border patrol, walls and fences and shit. He already admitted to some of the wall just being fences. He would also have to get the Republicans to agree on the huge amount of dineros it would cost. Becuase those mexipoors will never pay for the wall. They're not retarded.

And drugs will of course continue to flood into the states. Drug smugglers are creative.

Last time I checked, Trump didn't control the budgets. Would every single one of the republicans agree to spend that huge amount of money?

In another words nothing will change and trump won bullshiting the fools

Why is a country like North Korea able to prevent people from coming and going? They do have a smaller amount of land to cover, but they also have a smaller gdp. They still make do with the resources they have and close their borders. Same with Israel, they actually built a wall around their coveted land and they defend it.
Why does everyone say it's impossible to control united states' borders?

It's possible that they'll think it's what the voters want. And to get re-elected they'll spend any amount of money on any retarded project. You know how politics works right?

They're already spending retarded amounts of money on other stupid stuff just because they think it's what the people want: military, welfare, subsidizing everything from industry to insurance to student loans... That's what government does. It spends money on stuff people want.

Holy fuck.. that is one sore anus.

A wall could maybe work if it had been built like the proposed expansion of the Berlin wall. With minefields, automatic turrets, sensors all over, barbed wires and all sorts of fucked up shit. But that's going to be so insanely fucking expensive There is no fucking way Trump would get that approved in congress, and the mexicans probably wouldn't even have the fucking money. If Trump wants to balance the budget he should drop those fucking plans or build som half hearted shitty fence.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0d6zIBDlj8

yes he will, and the mexicans are going to pay for it

Well.. The Republicans are highly divided. Some might want to spend the money, but many would rather balance the budgets. The republicans leads big in the house, but not by much in the senate. And I'm not sure a high tech expensive wall would get approved in the house either.

Remember that many of the republicans dislike Trump and that many of them get votes by simply fucking up the congress.

There already is a badass fence. Replacing it with solid concrete isn't really going to change anything.

That might have been true while Obama was president and popular in many of the districts they represented, but now that there's a republican president I predict it would be political suicide for senators and house representatives to go against the grain. People want a red flavor of change this time, not blue.

Yeah, but they spend all their fucking money on military and hookers for Kimmy Un. The people starves and need regular shipments of aid from other countries. Of course the US could afford it too, if they increased taxes, decreased freedom and ignored all other sectors.

Israel doesn't have an entire wall, mainly fences with some walls here and there.

I'm not saying it's impossible to guard the borders (huge amounts are already spent on it) but there's a cost/benefit ratio that probably doesn't look that great. It would probably be cheaper to just allow the immigrants into to the country. The smugglers will get around it anyways. Remember that Hamas still has a shitload of rockets and guns. If the walls somehow magically stops all the criminals, they could just go by boats instead. They do it already.

It would be far less expensive to build a wall around Donald Trump, and make Russia pay for it.
And the savings in reduced Trump related damage to the global economy make it a win/win.

Not so sure about that. A lot more will get passed, for sure. But they will probably talk Trump out of a lot of that shit before he tries to get it passed. Remember that Trump also needs the cooperation.

Trump is not a popular guy. He won the election for sure, but a lot of his voters voted dislikes him and only supports the Republican party.

Trump has also promised lower taxes and more infrastructure investments. He can't do all three in a period of 4-8 years.

no lo creo

They already have this concept at an American military base in Cuba.

I wish he still wanted to repeal Obamacare... I would have loved to see the entire thing removed and then carefully examined and re-written. Instead of "passing it so that we can find out what's in it" the democrat strategy.

'You've Been Had'

>>Moron ,Mexico wont paid for the wall!

Day 1: order the Army Corps of Engineers to start.

If any president simply did that, they'd be done already.

Yes, much cheaper. Each drone can cover quite a large area with its cameras.

We have universal healthcare and that works pretty great. I have a family member that needs medicines for about 5000 bucks a month. Those meds are fully payed for. We don't have a deficit either. Actually we have a huge reserve of money for worse times. But we do of course have higher taxes, but then again also "free" higher education. Shit is pretty good.