Does anyone have some gut grabs?

More ?

count?

My wife

any more of her?

Whos this ?

Your wife needs some fucking.

my chubby gf

Currently dating a girl who is a little on the heavy side. I NEVER date fat girls, but her personality is far more superior than anyone I've met. On her facebook, she has pictures of when she was hot as fuck. She started back running and eating right last week. Will I miss her plumpness? Or am I investing in a girl like a stock that looks terrible on the outside but I have insider information(personality)?

Have some fat in the meantime

why do u do that to her?

>gf

Her Kik is insertnameintohere

Same girl? Looks like someone I knew.

Not all fatties are sluts, but mine, oh my.

I love the stories from before we got together.

And being there for the new ones? Diamonds.

Rate?

Anyone know her?

This is my plump girlfriend

"Will I miss her plumpness?"

How the fuck should we know? Do you like her on the thicker side? Then yeah, you might miss it. If you're fucking her now you must be at least moderately attracted to her physically.

Idk why people ask questions on here that are entirely dependent on their own preferences, like others are supposed to know how they'll feel about something.

plump pussy

lmao

I've just never dated a fat chick before. Chill out fag

Your girlfriend looks like a total slut.

Pic saved, will cum to many times.

Looks a little slow 4/10

quite hard to find a shittier pic.

Why'd you delete?

Stick with her plumpness. Chubby and plus-size girls are better lays. You don't want to feel bones, trust me.

My favourite plumber

my ex

MOAR!!!

unbelievable, she's got the same body like my ex

Are you me, Sup Forumsro??

let`s go

That is hot as hell.

And that is super inviting. :)

Potato stew

I always kinda hope for my wife to show up in these. It's happened before.

Something about knowing guys are spanking it to her.

kek, somebody must be fucking my ex

is there more of her?

You'll be happier going out with her, taking her around friends, meeting the family, etc with a thinner girl. But, God Damn going from fucking a solid fat girl to a skinny girl is just awful. There's nothing to grab on to, she's not as soft and cushiony, her ass is probably a lot smaller, and she probably doesn't know how to get off. I've been on both sides and fat girls are just better at sex.

So, you'll probably miss the fat sex A LOT and a lot of her physical appeal, but you'll be more comfortable showing her off to people in public. You're choice.

she's fucking gross

keep going user!

damn, she looks just like my old fwb. All she needs are pierced tits and a tattoo of the golden gate bridge and she'd be identical. Such a good, squishy body.

Anyone want more ?

no that shit's nasty

If any of you wanna swap pics of your wife or gf, hit me up on kik

Morecloudsofsmoke

Yes, please

I love fat girls sitting on my face

now the front.

Here is another one

From last night

My plaything. Any requests?

my gf is a little fat with huge titties and a fat ass. I was always into petite tiny girls, but jesus christ when I fuck this little slampiggy it just feels right. I love feeling her soft skin and plump body when I pound her. diamonds just thinking about it

Thoughts on my friends honkers?