Look at this fine white chick...

Look at this fine white chick. I fucked her raw and got her pregnant - she having a BLACK baby! Her bf doesn't have a clue xD

U mad white boi? U mad that your own women choose our superior race because we can pleasure them? Thats what I fuckin thought white boi

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fine
ok
>white
jewish

lol you're black

100% pic isnt related, this is bait. OP is a fag

>fine white chick
compared to your "women" everything looks fine

> diluting my own superior race

That's a dude, dumb nig nog

white boi mad

cry some more fuckin cuck

here are two more of my victims, crazy white chicks love it rough pmsl

You look happy together, all the best! :)

nah bro I got her pregnant so I ran, changed my number and everything lol

if white chicks didnt go for black guys how would we know which ones had std's or not. Thank you for you service

I don't have any money to give. Sorry

THIS

fucking cuck lmao virgin

>"look we have a black friend"
That picture is pathetic

>black
>superior

stop crying fucking pussy

why is it always ugly white chicks tho

The other day I was at the zoo. I saw a little black boy on a leash. The mannerisms, way he ate, walked, etc. reminded me of the chimps just a few feet away. You could have tossed that kid in and one of the momma chimps would just care for it like its own.

Lol look at you?!? You really think you're superior to anyone?

guarantee you are a virgin kid

cry more fat fucking faggot. My dick is bigger and so I fuck ALL your women. I dgaf if they are ugly, I just do it to prove how we are the superior race. How'd u like us now cuck

she just washed your genes bitch. one less nigger...... and if SS finds you ,you'll pay child support for the next 18 years.

not a smart price to pay for a piece of ass.

not really mad nigger, that is a jew...fuck all the jew bitches you want, leave them alone to raise your niglets..idgaf.

Nigger and superior is an oxymoron moron.

these white chicks only go for you because not even white guys want them

>fuckin the uggos

Thank you!

look at all you mad white kids hahaha

you seemed to have picked up an extra chromosome there

Enjoy your ugly pigs.

You're probably right nigga.
The better looking ones wouldn't fuck someone who browses Sup Forums (especially Sup Forums), while the 2/10s are already occupied by you people.
NIGGER

spam it up ya' homosex

oh look another "fear the black man" post by a pathetic asian user.... fyi we dont share the obsession with blacks that your silly culture has

Shes kinda meh, you can have her

Aw, they genuinely look like a cute couple

The sad thing is some neckbeard has probably downloaded all these pictures from some black kid at his schools Facebook, and is trolling with it.

The pictures themselves, it's just this poor kid trying to hang out with his friends completely innocently.

What's that chick's name, OP? I think I know her.

I'd like to thank you for your sacrifice of removing the genetically feeble white women from our race so that we can focus on making the white race the greatest in the world.
Please feel free to take the rest of the ugly, dumb ones as well. We leave that low hanging fruit out for you to make you feel better about your place in the world

is.Sup Forums.org/b/1479144201488.jpg is that saleem in the back xD

Did it ever occur to you that by having babies with a white girl your actually changing your race white. think about it the very first humans probably were black, i mean really black not like you but like purple black and evolution followed by interbreeding has only made people lighter.

dox time, nigger's in a frat...

She is the sister of a friend of mine, they are in italy of greece because she finished language studies, and she's been ina relationship since she was 15. And no, he isn't black, in fact they are both white, and both like rock and metal a lot (her partner is a musician).
She isn't having any baby, what are you talking about lol
Shit tier bait

I hope u get aids cunt

ehm, i dont give a fuck.

How do you niggers like reality instead of fantasy

Op you sad sack.

That's an ugly Jewess.