So when will these cry babies realize that throwing a shit fit in the streets wont change the election results?

So when will these cry babies realize that throwing a shit fit in the streets wont change the election results?

Other urls found in this thread:

drudge.com/news/205487/post-election-hate-crimes-higher-than-after
youtube.com/watch?v=V0d6zIBDlj8
youtube.com/watch?v=ihL52iRL7f4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Same amount of time it took the Republicans 8 yrs ago

Sage

>sage

You're talking about people who see -pic related- and say that's sexual assault. Basically emotionally driven idiots who do not understand, nor care, what nuance is.

dude i'm so pissed at the left wing authoritarians in america. unbelievable

when will these retards realise that the purpose of the protests isn't to change the election results?

>muh election
maybe they want to actually CHANGE something. You know, the way Trump and his supporters claimed they wanted to before they won and got amnesia?

The EC is broken and must be replaced, just like Trump used to say.

That's about all the left can do at this point.

Republicans currently control:
>house
>senate
>office
and soon the supreme court

The progressive movement has failed to impact this election due to Bernie selling out to Hillary.

>butthurt libtard detected

Get to your safe space. There will be puppies and playdoh waiting for you.

>no separation of power
>no checks and balances
>Republicans control everything
>they've only won a single popular vote in over 20 years, and it was immediately after 9/11

Yep, the system is broken as fuck, hence the protests.

I didn't see any riots and people beating the shit out of Obama supporters.

Hate groups and hate crimes skyrocketed during Obama's tenure, all because Republicans were pissed a black guy had won.

I disagree, I think the republican party will be keep a close eye on Trump for the entire presidency (separation of power and checks and balances). Lets not forget he nearly split the Republican party.

Oh, and they're even fucking worse right now.

Republicans are literally on a crime spree, they've committed more hate crimes since Trump's election than they did after 9/11

>SPLC

citation needed.

You're missing the point entirely, and that's a pretty naive sentiment.
>legislature will completely control the Executive and Judicial Branch
yeah, that's the whole lack of separation of power I was talking about

Need citation.

Also it was during Obamas time that SJW's came to power where everything is racist and made a fuckton of false flags.

drudge.com/news/205487/post-election-hate-crimes-higher-than-after

as much as you hate to admit it, being told you suck and are a shitty person is not a hatecrime. go fuck yourself with a splintery wooden dildo.

Like this?

I didn't see anything officer.

You're looking at data from Souther Poverty Law Center showing the rise in FBI recognized hate-groups during Obama's Presidency.

The citation is in the pic.

>naive child
Trump's supporters are violent criminals. These legal protests are nothing compared to the hateful and seriously violent crimes committed by Trump supporters in the last few days.

Well thats a really shitty watermark, I can barley see it with the white on white.

As I said also, it was the rise of SJW's where everything is racist. Saying something is racist lost its touch now.

That's really weak. Thing is, I went in thinking it would be a good source because surly no one would make a bold claim as you have with shit to back it up, right?. What a let down. You really suck. Protip: it's only a "hate crime" when it's against the law. Your feelings don't count.

Its what the Don would have wanted

>the rise of the SJW's
That is the most nonsensical, unsupported drivel I've ever heard. The increase in racist hate groups has been documented by the FBI, your online experiences with feminazis don't mean shit.

Those silly liberals. How dare they protest the results of an election?

>drudge.com/news/205487/post-election-hate-crimes-higher-than-after

Thanks for the laugh. I mean come on, what the fuck even is "The Drudge Retort"?

The only hate crimes I'm seeing are fucking whiny libtards lashing out because they didn't get their participation trophy.

It is against the law, which is why Trump supporters have been thrown in prison for their crimes.

>Implying femanazis stay on the internet.

>doesn't know Drudge Report
how old are you?

FPBS

Get 'em mods

Speaking about hateful cunts. The FBI is grabbing Hilary by the pussy right this second. It's great. Lets hope she finally gets put in jail for her crimes against, well, everyone.

>butthurt libtard detected

>implying both sides aren't full of whiny manchildren literally protesting democracy because their "side" didn't win

>People expressing their views in public OPPRESSES ME!!!

You whine worse than any SJW, fucking kill yourself

Not him but burning down cities and beating the shit out of white people under the assumption that they voted for trump=/=legal protests. Neither does blocking interstates. Neither does setting garbage fires in intersections. None of what is happening is legal.

I'm not a Trump supporter but you are a faggot. I weakling faggot. Ma fuck up pussy.

and Trump has 45 lawsuits against him and he already has multiple court dates before his inauguration.

Hopefully they both get thrown in the same prison cell for the next 4 years.

This is a fact.

In all seriousness, now that Paul Ryan has made it clear that he's going after Medicare, shit is gonna get real. We haven't seen anything yet.

>I weakling faggot
>Ma fuck up pussy
Did you have a stroke?

It's not expressing views when your teaching children that dumbass.

Haha that's awesome

>none of what is happening
that's objectively wrong, the vast majority of protesters are legal.

Republicans hate exercising free speech when it isn't them.

what the fuck is the purpose of the protests then?

thanks to the one, who posts all the anti-obama protest pics. even I remember them and I'm from fucking europe. everyone seems to have an attention span of a fucking squirrel. amk.

Now see this is civil discourse. An actual legal protest where nobody gets hurt and no property is destroyed. This is not what's happening now.

Hopefully they both do but Trumps legal issues have nothing to do with politics or the world stage. They're his personal garbage and or that of the the other person/persons involved. Hilary's legal issues actually have and do affect the world stage. I think that's an important distinction that is routinely ignored.

Looks like that's just some student's presentation. For all we know, she got an F.

He hasn't even been elected yet, nigger

>hurr durr Creationism to be taught in schools by Trump administration
you're retarded and what is considered part of race and what isn't is literally a social construct

To break shit cause they can't handle their emotions.

The point people are making is the obama protests were managable. Trump protesters are beating the shit out of people and rioting in the streets.

He has actually, hence he is the President-Elect

He has not been inaugurated yet.

Learn your words.

Thats BS and you know it.

I wouldn't expect you to understand that as a minority I don't have as much money to buy, say, a new keboard that works flawlessly, as a typical white guy that hates himself or other whites and has everything.

Sorry for not having money faggot.

kek.

Pyynö has enttered the beautiful country of America USA!! Pyynö flew there by an suberb American aeroblane!

Pyynö is watching people in America they are American people. American people is very bjuutiful beoble. They are living the American Super Dream!!!1 Everyone is pretty!!1 That's American dream!!!!11

Pyynö now knows that he visit in the most best country in the World!!!! UNITED STATES OF AMERICKA!!! THIS IS TRULY SOMETHIN TO WRITE HOME ABPOUT!!!! Pyynö is bouncing happily in Americka!!!!

There are no gay people in USA and the spirit of GOD is strong there!!!!! GOD bless the beutiful and righteous people of AMERICKA!!!!

posting a still image and assuming what an entire education was like based on that image is BS

Because every citizsen in USA has been in VIETNAM WAR, they are better soldierrz than enyone!!!! USA DID VIN VIETNAM WAR BECAUSE THEY KNEW WHAT THEY HAD TO LOSE: THE BEST CCOUUNTRY IN THE WORDL! USA!

Not really. Just because all branches lean conservative doesn't mean checks and balances won't be used.

The US system is far from perfect but it's not "broken."

Show me a legal protest. Dragging a guy out of his car and stealing it after you've beat his ass isn't freedom of speech. Taking to the streets with signs is fine. Burning shit and looting along the way isn't. We encourage civil discourse in this country but you'd better keep that shit civil.

In America there are no pestilences or other happenings. Everyone is hapby! No one in AMERIcka can use marihuana-poison because of the police men and womenb beat the shit out of some evil hippie junkie man!

Now its time for Pyynö to go home. Pyynö is very touched by the Americkan spirit and he feelz deep unity with thoze proud citizenx of that AwesOme cOuntry! Pyynö flowz some tears!

>I'm stupid because I'm not white and can't afford a keyboard
KEK, did you think I was going to believe that?

youtube.com/watch?v=V0d6zIBDlj8

It dosn't have to be the whole education. The fact that they teach it in schools and have tid bits in books is enough to make an impact and push your political narrative.

It usually is.

The FBI actively suppresses protests and manipulates public opinion against them by placing undercover agents to initiate riots. It was all very well documented in the recent Occupy Protests.

blacklivesmatter
Maybe black wives should matter too, hahaha j/k keep beatin' them
member mayweather? member chris brown?
Keep doin God's work.

>there are no conservative tid bits impacting political narrative
you're just a fool

The textbooks purchased for school districts all around the nation are decided by a Texas school board made up of non-academics that just want to push their conservative political preference. Creationism is taught in schools, you retard.

Typical Hillary supporter

youtube.com/watch?v=ihL52iRL7f4

And I think thats BS also if your telling the truth. Bias politics should be out of schools so kids can be kids and learn about politics their own way.

It's the fact that SJW's/left wingers are more dangerous, spread faster and guilt trips you.

Point 3 sounds legit, the rest is utter bullshit

But 10% difference in the dna of different humans is quite a lot if you take into account that our dna is to 50% identical with the dna of bananas

The "protests" going on right now involve burning buildings and other objects that they legal should not be burning. If Hillary had won, the worst that would have happened from the right is a lot of trash talking. Not BURNING BUILDINGS!

>difference in the dna
that's not actually what it says

It says the there's a 10% difference in traits, not genes. There's a gigantic difference between those terms. The graph is showing that only 10% of genetic differences are used to decide what "race" means. It's pointless and arbitrary, those differences are not more significant than the other 90% we don't consider racial traits.