Next physics problem. Can you solve it, or you fuckin stupid?

Next physics problem. Can you solve it, or you fuckin stupid?

Let's start.

"Can you do my homework and grab my bait?"
Fuck off, OP. Get to work you lazy bitch

t=sqrt(2h/g)

I heard, u american motherfuckers so stupid that can't solve school physics problems. I just giving u a chance to prove opposite. So shut a fuck up, hamburger and get to work.

Seconds, pliz.

And wut?

2,4 s?

quadratic equation?

I mean, i have the same answer, but how u find it?

basically its (dont know if it's called this way in english) uniformly deccelerated movement with initial velocity, the distance is calculated by using s=v0*t + (at^2)/2, if you want to get time you have to solve quadratic equation, distance is greater then zero so one of the roots rejected

By the way, the time of getting up equals time of falling down, so you can calculate this by using t=sqrt(2h/g)

V=h/t
v=25m/s
h=30
t=2,4

the image represents an object being thown at 25m/s upwards, h is the maximum height and t is the time the object reaches h

Show us how you got it then. Then we can tell you if you fucked up or not

in this case a=g, forgot to add, the g is the acceleration pointed towards the earth which slows down the object

You are too smart. Get this hat, and get ready for the next problem.
√30

you should rather teach the kids on how to do it for any case by expressing the accereration and/or velocity as a function and then integrating / solving until you have what you need.
Yours is way faster though, I'll give you that

I think it can be only one t and l? because Ymax can be h. But solve it right now, pussy.

i'm a doctor in medicine fuck physics

op is making you faggots do his homework kek

he did it the slowest way possible, its a simple equation where 25=30/t
v means velocity, that is d/t, d stands for distance and is h in this case

I getting ready for tommorow exam. And checking 4ch's intelligence