Ex got stabbed to death and I'm thinking of ways to reply to her sister telling me other than 'rekt'

Ex got stabbed to death and I'm thinking of ways to reply to her sister telling me other than 'rekt'

My best friend is busy and I want to hear some ideas.

the pain must be stabbing for all of you

>That's very unfortunate. We may have had our differences but a violent death for someone so young is terrible

Or if you're an underage faggot
>lolololololololol stupid bitch

Is sister hot? Comfort her. Let her know you always enjoyed your time with her and that no one deserves this. Then tell her you feel guilty about x and talk to her

Or
>she died the way she lived; getting penetrated by strangers

No more dicks for her lolol

>damn sorry to hear that. Im here for you if you need me.

Lol, A+ for effort but not as subtle and hurtful as I'd like. But I did enjoy that.

Adult age and underage mentally. Sad life.

The surviving sister is a butch dyke. The youngest got all the looks and was actually a good catch.

That is of course until her ideas on relationships where destroyed and she went and became a banger. Destroyed her vagina in the process and got stabbed to death. Rekt

PRETTY MUCH.

And God DAMN was she a ho

Pretend to be in denial and tell her to cut the crap

And then tell her that's a sad thing to lie about and she should be ashamed.

I like your style.

Maybe one more!

I wanna see a picture of this broad. Clothes or not. I'm curious.

Honestly, she used to be very tight. Then she became a sock that's one size too big and the elastic is all worn out.

Then it looks like someone took her labia and put it in a taffy puller.

She invited me over to fuck one day and I saw that shit and was like... I have feelings for someone else.

I think I'd pass on that pussy if I were a coroner.

this.
dont be an asshole about something like this just to be edgy

You millenial scrubs need to get over that word edgy.

Before you were born, we were doing it for the lulz. Now it's seen as outright anger or edge.

HELP I'M FRAGILE BUT DON'T TOUCH ME I'M STERILE.

OP, whatever you say to her sister, post it please. Do you want to hurt her or just to say sorry or shit like that?

Act sympathetic and fuck her for great victory

Both will be stabbed

Gives gangbang it's old meaning again! Back in the days a gangbang was a bunch of guys fuckingnine girl. Never understood how the media somehow came up with the term "Gangbangers" and nobody chuckled but me.

More like something that'll just spin her head in circles and leave her thinking... asdfghjkllmmmnopwidutkalWTFm8

say i stabbed her with my dick

What a waste. Sad.

Honestly, one of the daughters of these women probably killed my Ex. She's white AF and tried to be a banger for like the last 7 years of her life. Finally graduates from Lil banger wanna bes to cholita neighborhoods and got stabbed

Yeah and her sister will reply... I stabbed her with my dildo. So what?

This chick has gotten laid more than any of us have. Trust.

Ok, just be patience. Tomorrow you can be like you forgot all this stuff and say "Hey, where is your sister? Im trying to phone her but it seems that she has no signal in there"

Say, yeah I heard, that's a damn shame. I bet the police don't even know the weapon was a steak knife.