Why should we conform to social norms of age...

Why should we conform to social norms of age. If my biological age is hypothetically 13 but i feel older i should be able to adopt the age i actually feel. No one can tell me that i can't be 18 when i want to. Systematic age oppresion of the patriarchal society needs to come to an end, gather up and stand for it. STOMP THE AGEIST AGENDA!!!!

I agree. If I want to fuck a 10 year old who feels 23 then I should be able to! Fuck the ageist people.

I'm actually more for stuff like getting drivers license earlier, drinking, smoking, clubbing and shit like that

Wow! What a fucking idiot!

Do you dare question my trips? get the fuck off my Sup Forums you fucking newfag

>trips of satire
I approve

u should, cuz at 13 your brain isnt fully developped and u r physically limited from not being a dumb shit. And u r not special.

>this

Well you're a fucking special snowflake aren't you? Rage some more bitch, i can't hear you

im not 13 to start with, so cry me a river, u raging, radical homo gay fag

So is this not raging? because it looks like raging to me you Trumpist

it looks like it, cuz u r 13

Oh please no. We don't need edgy teenagers officially being hundreds or thousands of years old.
SJWs would even step in for bullshit like this.

you are a dumb 13 y/o who should shut up.
age is based off time and experience.
you have experienced 13 years of time.
you have experienced less time than someone of the age of 60.
time is a fundamental law to the universe which we cannot control.
because of this many cultures few the elderly as higher members of society.
when you can say you have experienced more than 31536000 seconds and prove it with the state of your body you can be on an equal playing field as a 60 y/o.

and if this was accepted in society toddlers would be driving cars.

hopefully you understood the point i was trying to convey with this post.

So much cancer in this thread

How can i be 13 when i fathered your ignorant bitch ass?

ye, cuz u r to dumb to use a condom, u millenial. U dont download children - thats not where they come from

>hypothetically
are you autistic? you actually counted the fucking seconds?

Age isnt about feeling its about expirence. A 13yr cant understand the socital pressures associated with being 30. A 30yr cant understand what its like to be towards death like a 70yr. Not to mention an brain isnt fully developed until 25ish. They've never had any huge falures because theyre children and money doesnt hold as much barring part on their lives. Teens cant comprehend death which is why we do such crazy shit untill its not acceptable when we turn 25 and they cant get away with immaturity anymore to a certian extent. Some adults are way more idiotic than teens easily

It's a 5 second multiplication. 60*60*24*365*60
Boom done.

Speelcheck bitch, you ignorant piece of filth

yeah but OP got trips

yeah but OP got trips... faggot

>counted
calculators do exist.

and if i was an autist most humans on earth would be deformed

Sentences end with commas.

>if i was an autist
Bitch calculated all the seconds

I'm gonna make you end with a coma if you don't back the fuck off

Brilliant pedo scheme, but sorry it got uncovered. Go back to TOR you faggot

If you can't hear him how did you know to respond?

rage harder, kiddo
U, on the other hand, started with a comma

did you check my calculations?
i could be wrong.

if i am wrong then your claim that i am an autist may hold some ground.

Because I started the thread with trips, ez.

>complaining because he did the math
>stop putting big numbers in front of me, they're scary

Found the person whom needs their jaw to be re calibrated with some needle nose knuckles.

Stop oppressing me!!! Dirty Ageist Patriarchy bastards!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your age, is how many time you have gone around the sun fully, since your were born, on earth, its usually ~364-366 days.
that's how it fucking works folks.
Nobody is a special snowflake.

>Nobody is a special snowflake.
Speak for yourself, you ragged hag.

I'm a Greek God straight from the fictional pages. Just trying to make yourself feel better because you're a mortal freak loser.

Checked, can't argue with what the dubs

Yeah I agree. I wanted an age of majority card when i was 14ish. All the arguments against are bullshit. I havnt matured since then anyways. Anarchy 4 lyfe.

>fictional god

>Go to Sup Forums to post my radical ideas because they're open minded and they'd understand
>Get shut down and called an autist
>People disrespecting me
>mfw

You have literally no clue what you're talking about. Age is about time as much as gender is about being born with a penis or not.

Spoken like a true ageist scumfuck

>being underage
>replying to bait with more than shitty greentext
Mfw

>I'm only about the positives of an ideal

Life's gonna be hard for you, kid.

gr8b8m8
8/8

I think that like in economic investment, there should be an exam that earns you a licence, saying you acknowledge all the pros and cons of whatever it is, from buying alcohol to voting, if you proove that you know what you are doing, then why should your age matter?

MAGA

I think you should read the comment again...

>kid

Your gender has everything to do with what genitalia and reproductive organs you're born with.

Sup Forums has become shit lately. There are few intelligent outcasts who need a place to receive gratification for being right above all else and its now inhabited by a trump troll army of outcasts who deserve to be outcasts for being degenerate creeps. Sorry you got treated like this man. I was in the same spot as you when I was your age.

Shhh, don't tell the social justice fairy that. It'll get made and start inhaling some estrogen.

Finally some common sense, we have to stand up for our rights, we can't let these oppressive people take over!

Everyone should be inhaling some estrogen to get a better taste of the stronger sex

I'd also like to make a further notice, when I get trips, no one checks 'em, but when some supremacist comment or post gets sum, they indeed get checked, everyone should get checked equally, learn some respect, especially for women, fucking magnets

Nice trips OP, I totally and wholeheartedly support your claims. I think babies should have the right to become bus drivers.