WHAT DO PATRIOTS DO?

Jimmy G already made himself worth at least 1 first round pick in a trade tonight.

The question is....what do the Patriots do now and what would YOU do if you ran the Pats?

He's signed next year too. Do you try to extend him and push Brady out the door? Do you swap him for two first round picks?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/ari/year/2015
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would just trade system babby brady

Brady fancies himself to be good for about 5 more years.

I'd entertain trade offers but only if they were super plush. a first rounder just not to hang up on you.

k

>push Brady out the door?
You serious? LOL He will play until he's 45 dubs confirm

Wait until the offseason and trade him for a top pick, plus another starter. Teams will give anything for a capable QB these days because they're worth it

This. There's a reason he was never one of the top paid QBs. Even he knew he wasn't a top QB.

Do you know what year Jimmy G will be the same age (39) as Tom Brady?

I think you should probably keep Jimmy G.

He's literally Matt Cassel 2.0

First rounder and a good offensive lineman. Anything less than that and I don't want to do it.

A fucking leaf

If Sam Bradford got a 1st round pick, then you best be getting more than just that.

Trade Jimmy for a tackle to a team with no QB. How old is Joe Thomas now?

If Jimmy plays well throughout the next two games like he did tonight, I extend him.

Brady is 39. The rapid decline could start even this year, just like Peyton fell of a cliff despite setting records the years previous.

It's irresponsible to just move a prospect with the idea that a 39 y/o QB can play for three more good years.

Good argument

>Trade Jimmy G
How about fuck off? We need to start thinking about the future.

>trading a young franchise quarterback for an old offensive tackle

what did he mean by this?

*next three games

Peyton set records because he was taking PEDs

Jimmy G isn't all that

He' a Gronkbaby who was playing a shitty team tonight

Nah.

Matt Cassel had a very noticeable drop off from Brady. He was terrible indecisive, holding the ball and taking sacks instead of firing it in to a guy who is open but only by a little. And when he did find his balls, it was always at the wrong time, throwing into triple coverage and getting picked and shit. Didn't have a ton of zip on the ball either. Was able to meme it up to Moss a lot for the success he had. I was laughing my ass off when the Chiefs gave us the 34th overall pick for him.

Jimmy is decisive, makes tough but not careless throws, gets the ball out quick and with power. Honestly, he looks even better than Brady did in 2001 & 2002. Hell, that TD to Hogan is probably something he does better than Brady ever had... Brady, as GOAT as he is, sucks donkey dick at deep sideline touch passes. He's just never had a feel for them. Jimmy dropped one right in the fucking bucket on the first drive.

Whether he has the potential to develop into the player Brady did is another matter, but that's really hard to evaluate.

>He' a Gronkbaby who was playing a shitty team tonight
Funny how every team is unbeatable before the Pats play them, then suddenly they're a shitty team after the Pats beat them.

espn.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/ari/year/2015

Try again, hater

I agree that you never know when the decline will hit at that age.

But Peyton is a poor comparison. Peyton looks like he's never been in a weight room or eaten a healthy meal in his life. Brady's workout regimen and meticulous eating habits are well documented. I could see him playing till 42-43 at a high level. The dude takes care of himself and always has.

Are you implying yours was any better

This, is the smart logical decision that SHOULD be made.

>it's a numale Patriots fags who have absolutely no football culture try to play armchair GMs and just look like casual retards thread

1-0

h o t t a k e s

>Being this salty

My team is too. Doesn't change the fact that I'd take some numale from Massachusetts opinion on football dead last of all states

Gronk didn't play tonight wew

Joe Thomas and one of the Browns first rounders?

I'm from London and I already know what your stale response will be.

Anyway where are you from?

A place that has produced better NFL players, has better college teams, and has a better football culture than Massachusetts even though we are a hockey state.

But yeah, let's hear some faggot from Massachusetts who has never played competitive football, even in middle school, analyze players

Wow dude you sound gayer than a fucking pats fan right now

I'd do it. Better protection for Brady for his final years and the Pats final years of Super Bowl contention, and a first round QB to replace him.

I'd feel awful sentencing Garoppolo to his death though.

LOL

Why is OP's image of Jimmy G like 4 photos of him in a collage? U a faggot?

ROASTED
O
A
S
T
E
D

I'll see myself out of this thread now.

Continue to discuss football talent while you faggots have no goddamn clue

Lol every patriots fan doesn't even live in nor is from Boston you fucking dense retard. Also why do you give a fuck where the players are from? They clearly think that Boston is the best place to play... And not their shitty backwater place they came from

>Re-sign Goatroppolo after this season
>If Brady falls off or gets injured and can't play you can start the G-man instead
>If Brady continues to dominate then you wait for Osweiler to fail in Houston and trade Jimmy to the Texans for a shit load of picks in a year or two

How exactly does this disprove anything I said?

>our professional football team, full of players that weren't born in our state, don't live in our state, didn't go to college here, and are only here because they have a 2 year contract have won games and that means my opinion on football talent, despite no football upbringing or culture is worth a shit

>throwing away the future
Boy am I glad you're not in charge of the Pats.

they get contracts you fucking dipshit.
How big of a dumb cuckold can you be.

Go analyze players though with the rest of the numales. Tell us your 'eye test'

Yeah but there's literally a Super Bowl window for Brady

Tbh i would take 5 or 10 more years of sucking if it meant Brady's 5th ring

>no football culture

So I guess the browns have the best "football culture" then? lmao how salty are you kid

lol come back here once you've graduated high school

>Gronkbaby

Nigga Gronk didn't even play tonight.

>salty
I'm just laughing at listening to numale Pats fans give their fucking analysis

Also how the fuck was that comparison even came to?
Stupid retard. Can't even understand what my very easy to understand comment means

It has been 1 game. He seriously could be the next Matt Cassel, even though I do think he's better than that.

I'd gladly throw away the future for Brady to get 2 more rings. Hell I'd throw it away just for 1 more. I also don't think that trading Garoppolo is throwing away our entire future. There will be other good QBs we can draft.

Holy shit, that's your rebuttal?
K later faggot.
Make sure to tell everyone your player analysis too kek

>keeps citing numales

Here is my analysis

You are a salty motherfucker. You've been posting the same shit in every pats thread for the past couple of months. Get a fucking life loser.

I'm a patriots fan from London. Has your mind been blown already? Not all patriots fans are even from MA you dumbass.

I just want to hear opinions from people that aren't stupid sacks of shit is all.

And I won't be asking for any football analysis from a Patriots fan anytime soon

fucking assmad 80 iq alabama retard detected
are your parents first or second cousins

>being a chiefs fan

holy shit Alabama is a hockey state?

Tell us your football analysis though you dumbass
that famous Massachusetts football culture

If you're asking for analysis from any fans from any team, especially ones on Sup Forums then you are one dumb motherfucker.

Here's my analysis. The patriots won.

The salt is real

seems like you're doing a lot of projecting there buddy, maybe time to cry yourself to sleep :^)

This isn't a hockey thread flyoverbro

Doyou know what projecting means?
Tell me what was projection.

Why do you assume he's from Massachusetts?

This is begging the question

You're right it's a football thread full of people with no clue about football post looking retarded as fuck and I'm laughing at it

He'd be cancerous if he was a Californian Pats fan. I hope he isn't.

I guarantee this retard has never actually met a single person from Massachusetts before in his life.

Here's a little hint. We are all smarter than you - Even the dumbest of us. Our education system, at the earliest levels, is vastly superior to the shit backwater village you were spawned in. You will never be at our level, nor will you ever truly understand us.

Go ahead and stay mad about our lack of "football culture." It only proves that you are the saltiest redneck on the planet.

By your logic he should be, since Brady is a native Californian

And you call me mad, holy kek.

Keep telling your football analysis buddy lmfao

>he wasn't born in New England

>he didn't play football
>he wants people to listen to his opinion on football

We aren't here for football analysis you dumb fuck.

Fuck of to leddit

This is a thread asking Patsfags their opinion on flipping a QB based on his performance.

It's a thread asking Patsfags for their player analysis.
It's a joke.

None of us here are experts on football you dumb flyover fuck. It's just fan speculation mixed with exaggerated shitposting which every fan base does you autistic dumbass

You're a fucking idiot. Hogan was open by about ten yards, half the people on Sup Forums couldve made that throw.

Lol nah not even close. And you call yourself a "football expert". Some sound analysis there friend

>flyover
Is this the only thing people here can attempt to say?

I'm pointing out that Patsfags are pretty much the least knowledgeable football fanbase since they have rhe least football culture anywhere in the US.
So a thread asking Patsfags their opinion on flipping a player is to be mocked.

You've been asking for analysis from Pats fans for about 5 months now you dumb cuck.

I have? I did?

Newsflash friendo. Pats have a sizable overseas and outside of Boston fanbase.

Your argument is automatically invalid.

Im not the numale analysis guy. But Hogan was the most open ive ever seen an NFL receiver be not in a blown coverage. That throw doesn't prove shit.

but peyton was on a shitload of peds

>they have people outside the US and bandwagoners in the US so they definitely have some knowledge when it comes to football

It proved that he can remain calm and find the open guy and dot it.

What about all those 3rd down conversions? What about that clutch 3rd and 15 to amen dopa?

Jimmy played great and this is only his first game. Now apologize.

It would have been even less close if not for those 2 fumbles.

M8 we all know its you. You've been in every Pats thread for the past few months. I don't know if a guy from Mass fucked your girl or something but its time to let it go.

>tfw people getting this ASSBLASTED when your team wins

feels good

Those 3DCs were great. But again, any QB in the league could've made that throw to Hogan.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Nevermind, don't answer, you're retarded.

>Is this the only thing people here can attempt to say
Says the guy who has said "numale" 5 times ITT.

I've seen plenty of qbs overthrow a wide open guy or not even see him.

Fuck it. Don't give this retard anymore attention.

But I had valid arguments, that was just an insult thrown on top.

That was a term trying to be used as some shitty argument as to why Massachusetts has never produced any athlete of note.

does anyone have the clip of deion and lt talking about jimmy?

Here's exactly what's going to happen:

>Brady returns in week 5
>Plays like a man possessed
>Pats win the superbowl
>Goodell hands Brady the Lombardi
>5 rings
>Will Brady retire now?
>Nope.png
>Megatron comes out of retirement in 2017, now eligible to sign with a new team
>Signs one year deal with Pats to get a ring
>Most explosive offense in history
>Pats go 19-0
>6th ring for Brady
>Retires at the absolute pinnacle of success
>Jimmy G takes over
>the Pats rape train continues for next 15 years

Screencap this.

>all goodell had to do was not making the brady mad

Brady made the EXACT same throw in pre-season... the only difference is hogan had defenders draped on him on the throw brady made. Jimmy had a massive window to drop that ball in.

He had horrible timing on the comeback routes and back shoulder throws. Multiple times Julian would stop at the sticks and the defender kept going. If he timed it right, jules could've grabbed and turned up field, instead he had to wait until the ball got to him and didn't allow for YAC.

You forgot.

>in a last ditch effort New England trades 3 first rounders for JJ Watt to let an elite defense carry him to his 7th ring

>jimmy G comes back to the patriots in 2020 after winning back to back super bowls with the Cardinals and goes on to win 2 Super Bowls with New England

Cap this tvh

1-0 bitch

Jimmy is so hot and looking better than most rookies. I'd keep him as the next heart throb of the Pats. Brady was enough, time for this stud to shine in the pats system. Bledsoe-brady all over again.

I'm a pats fan... I'm saying people are overrating Jimmy G in this thread. The team is stacked it's exciting to watch. Mitchell looked great, bobbled a few due to the brace, but other than that he looks like the real deal. Hogan was a great complimentary piece, Julian looked healthy, Danny and Bennet played their parts. Add a healthy line and Gronk into that mix they'll be even more stacked.

If the pats really could get Joe Thomas and a 1st I say do it immediately. Solder is mediocre at best. Put thomas in there, and rotate solder/cannon at RT, Thomas will lock down his side and they can overload the right. Brady has 2 or 3 years left of a window if we're lucky. Thomas will still be elite during that time frame. Couple them together, take a QB with the high first unless they feel highly of brissett, and make a run at the last few years of elite levels of play. Not to mention in 3 years when it all winds down, Gronk will be about 30 and we'll see how he olds up then.

Get this man an elite or just great running back and he can probably win a Super Bowl

Brady isn't the reason for Patriots success over the years. Its their joke of a division with the Jest, Lolphins and Bills who have all been shit for the last 20 years.